SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I just had a horrible thought...

What if Alex is F1 and her edit is bad because she dumped Richie? speechless

AAL, remember they cut that edit for those first of episodes before the season airs.....Alex's storyboard was set as the clinger and it continued....that's how I see it anyways but as you know I am always happy to be wrong with this show....Alex's edit for F1 will be the strangest I have ever seen if it turns out to be the case. Remember even in the US series, we have only had a couple of F1's that had bad edits and those are the ones that seriously pissed of the producers....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:03 am

Holey Moley Batman!  :drama

I've been in meetings for the last few hours and thought I'd have a quick look at the site while I was having a cuppa at a cafe. I shrieked so loud the table next to me thought I was demented.

I have to say that this is the best season ever! I'm having so much fun. :dancing peg:

You guys have been so busy with all your posts it's going to take me ages to catch up.

But I think the gist is this - there's something fishy in the State of Bachelorland.

So we have photos of Olena and Alex with men but the general consensus of the board is that Alex's pictures could be her greeting a friend. Have I got that right?

Then we have leaked photos of Nikki in Bali but they don't prove that she gets to F2. Have I got that right?

We also have Facebook comments being deleted. Have I got that right?

And we have Richie doing very little media. Have I got that right?

Plus a weird radio interview with Osher where he says everything was a bit loose. What does that even mean?

Oh dear - shades of Bach NZ 2 I think.

But I can't help being beyond excited for Wednesday and Thursday nights. How many days, hours, minutes to go?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:03 am

Guys I am reading all of your post like this is the greatest story ever told! This is what the heck level of fascinating to me. Was Richie dumped?! Is Nikki final one?! Is someone cheating on him?! Does he pick no one?! Who knows. This is the best thing that happened to me all day. Wednesday cannot come fast enough.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:05 am

notarose wrote:Hmmm, maybe there is a smidgen of truth in the article someone posted about Alex & Olena finding out Nikki has some extra time with Richie in Bali.
I could see Nikki taking initiative and knocking on Richie's door.  It wouldn't be that big a stretch given how self assured she was in epis and given some of the statements she's made in interviews - secret hand play, how she felt he only had eyes for her.

If something like that really happened, I could see Olena checking out (trust broken) and Alex having a meltdown (back to that scene of her being told Nikki was already the winner) regardless of the specifics.

Just a thought.

Oooooo, spicey and unpredicted finale coming up!?

Truth: I would have rather seen a love story come to fruition but there have been anomalies that hint otherwise.

I was wondering if after the show started airing his mum convinced him to go with Nikki to stay in WA, hence the NI article but he picked Alex perhaps and thats why she is getting the crap edit. Maybe he dumped her because he really wasn't ready to be a dad. Oh the possibilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:06 am

casjacknick wrote:Guys I am reading all of your post like this is the greatest story ever told! This is what the heck level of fascinating to me. Was Richie dumped?! Is Nikki final one?! Is someone cheating on him?! Does he pick no one?! Who knows. This is the best thing that happened to me all day. Wednesday cannot come fast enough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your icon is seriously the best. But can we all agree something isn't right. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:07 am

mercieme wrote:

AAL, remember they cut that edit for those first of episodes before the season airs.....Alex's storyboard was set as the clinger and it continued....that's how I see it anyways but as you know I am always happy to be wrong with this show....Alex's edit for F1 will be the strangest I have ever seen if it turns out to be the case. Remember even in the US series, we have only had a couple of F1's that had bad edits and those are the ones that seriously pissed of the producers....jmo.
True but Alex in the beginning wasn't seen as badly until a bit later and it has only gotten worse so they could have done things to make it better possibly? Who knows though. ITA it is a strange edit for an F1 and how to overcome that? I just can't see Alex as F1 so if she is that will be a real shocker to me

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:07 am

Fifty wrote:

Oh for the love of god just let this week be over.  I can only see bad things happening here. affraid

I'm suppose to be working but I just keep on reading all these posts going OMG... OMG... OMG! affraid

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:07 am

Guys remember how Channel 10 refuted the New Idea switcheroo story Alex/Nikki and said it's wasn't true.

How come the show has not come out yet to refute these Woman's Day article....y'all have thoughts on this?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:08 am

I have been trying to think through something similar.
But I can't see anyone dumping anyone, unless the reason was HUGE.
Really after Blake and Frosty, surely leads and contestants know they have to give any Bach relationship their absolute best shot at working, and we are only a few months down the track of a new romance.
Really anyone can manage to hold on to hyped up new romance a bit longer surely.
Even if you know it's not forever.
Which of the gossip has an element of truth to it?

A rather large argument broke out in Bali and things were said that could not be unsaid?
The favourite walked out?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:08 am

Katiebelle wrote:Holey Moley Batman!  :drama

I've been in meetings for the last few hours and thought I'd have a quick look at the site while I was having a cuppa at a cafe. I shrieked so loud the table next to me thought I was demented.

I have to say that this is the best season ever! I'm having so much fun. :dancing peg:

You guys have been so busy with all your posts it's going to take me ages to catch up.

But I think the gist is this - there's something fishy in the State of Bachelorland.

So we have photos of Olena and Alex with men but the generally consensus of the board is that Alex's pictures could be her greeting a friend. Have I got that right?

Then we have leaked photos of Nikki in Bali but they don't prove that she gets to F2. Have I got that right?

We also have Facebook comments being deleted. Have I got that right?

And we have Richie doing very little media. Have I got that right?

Plus a weird radio interview with Osher where he says everything was a bit loose. What does that even mean?

Oh dear - shades of Bach NZ 2 I think.

But I can't help being beyond excited for Wednesday and Thursday nights. How many days, hours, minutes to go?

You were right on everything. Its bonkers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:09 am

Ok NZ Bach fans. Can someone explain what happened and did you figure something was going on before the finale and how did you figure it out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:11 am

romance realist wrote:

I have been trying to think through something similar.
But I can't see anyone dumping anyone, unless the reason was HUGE.
Really after Blake and Frosty, surely leads and contestants know they have to give any Bach relationship their absolute best shot at working, and we are only a few months down the track of a new romance.
Really anyone can manage to hold on to hyped up new romance a bit longer surely.
Even if you know it's not forever.
Which of the gossip has an element of truth to it?

A rather large argument broke out in Bali and things were said that could not be unsaid?
The favourite walked out?

Im wondering if the new prod team from US goes to much for drama and not let things happen organically which is why the Bach Us doesn't have a good track record where as the Aussied Bach did. The US couples break up all the time look at Melsnick that hasn't stopped any of the bach/ettes choosing the wrong one or splitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15