SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:26 pm

natik wrote:Boy oh boy I'm so confused. I think I was never so confused in my entire life.Suspectno ideaduh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....have you checked the show FB? Curious to know what the audience is posting about...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TVWEEKmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:27 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], was the Osher / Rove / Sam interview today or weeks ago? Thanks.

Weeks ago. But Richie hasn't done press since before the season started. That is strange considering the other Bachies did interviews almost every week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:29 pm

mercieme wrote:
natik wrote:Boy oh boy I'm so confused. I think I was never so confused in my entire life.Suspectno ideaduh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....have you checked the show FB? Curious to know what the audience is posting about...thanks.
I just had a quick peek and couldn't see any comments about the article...are they being deleted!!?
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:29 pm

Fifty wrote:
mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], was the Osher / Rove / Sam interview today or weeks ago? Thanks.

Weeks ago.  But Richie hasn't done press since before the season started.  That is strange considering the other Bachies did interviews almost every week.

I assumed he didn't because of the SM lock down. And they have an Ette season coming up next week, the franchise is going to take a hit IMO if all does not end up well with Richie and his F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:30 pm

I feel like we've hit peak cray, and it's only Monday! What will be happening by Wednesday? Richie choosing no one, and going to live in a polygymous relationship with Megan and Tiffany? cantstopl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:30 pm

Fifty wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:My guess is it's a rouse to throw more mystery into the finale! Models are accustomed to making sure the scene is what the art director wants to portray.

Not to downplay the pics but he looks to be doing the flirting and she was just going with the flow.  Out in Bondi where they will definitely be papped while in a public setting... a week ago.  She knows the odds, so the question would be what is behind it all?

Was Richie on the air today? Any takeaways from him?    

Im a bit concerned he spoke with Blake before the season aired and said he was really nice and he was Awol in between with no interviews. hmmm I have a feeling whoever the F1 is it didn't work and its splitsville and like Frosty during Blakes season she was seen out and about with the girls at clubs.  

The interview with Osher and Sam and Rove was also odd.  Osher said "things got loose in Bali" and Sam said what does that mean and Osher responded saying "Listen I had to sit in interviews pretending everything was ok when I knew what happened in Blakes season Sam" (paraphrased)  
Jesus let hope they just split and he didn't do a Blake.  He won't ever recover from that publicly.  If I find the interview Ill post it.

I doubt he would do a "Blake" If I was going by the s/caps I still think Nikki is out next and Alex/Olena is F2 IMO but I am starting to think as well (If Alex is F2) that there maybe a split involved and for some reason Olena just couldn't wait another week or so for the show to be over, seems like such a shame that this is all coming out like it has jmho.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:30 pm

Amarylla wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I just had a quick peek and couldn't see any comments about the article...are they being deleted!!?

Great thanks, I didn't see any either which is why I asked natik to check....maybe they are deleting them like you said.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:31 pm

I thought someone said upthread said those posts commenting on the article were on the f/book and wondered why they were still there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:31 pm

mercieme wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Weeks ago.  But Richie hasn't done press since before the season started.  That is strange considering the other Bachies did interviews almost every week.

I assumed he didn't because of the SM lock down. And they have an Ette season coming up next week, the franchise is going to take a hit IMO if all does not end up well with Richie and his F1.

But the Lead isn't generally in lockdown and they have interviews every week to promote the show on the Wednesday. He hasn't done any since the beginning. Did someone say on this thread that Bach NZ lead did the same thing and that didn't pan out?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Fifty wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Fifty wrote:

But the Lead isn't generally in lockdown and they have interviews every week to promote the show on the Wednesday.  He hasn't done any since the beginning.  Did someone say on this thread that Bach NZ lead did the same thing and that didn't pan out?

Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said that regarding the NZ series. But why would Richie be on the radio today then continuing the charade if all didn't go well with his F1....something is up for sure.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:33 pm

I just listened to this for the 1st time and you are right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is does foretell an upset.
Crikey.
This may just finish off my Bach obsession.

Help!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Hanate wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

Not to downplay the pics but he looks to be doing the flirting and she was just going with the flow.  Out in Bondi where they will definitely be papped while in a public setting... a week ago.  She knows the odds, so the question would be what is behind it all?

Was Richie on the air today? Any takeaways from him?    

Im a bit concerned he spoke with Blake before the season aired and said he was really nice and he was Awol in between with no interviews. hmmm I have a feeling whoever the F1 is it didn't work and its splitsville and like Frosty during Blakes season she was seen out and about with the girls at clubs.  

The interview with Osher and Sam and Rove was also odd.  Osher said "things got loose in Bali" and Sam said what does that mean and Osher responded saying "Listen I had to sit in interviews pretending everything was ok when I knew what happened in Blakes season Sam" (paraphrased)  
Jesus let hope they just split and he didn't do a Blake.  He won't ever recover from that publicly.  If I find the interview Ill post it.

I doubt he would do a "Blake" If I was going by the s/caps I still think Nikki is out next and Alex/Olena is F2 IMO but I am starting to think as well (If Alex is F2) that there maybe a split involved and for some reason Olena just couldn't wait another week or so for the show to be over, seems like such a shame that this is all coming out like it has jmho.

I'm thinking they may have split before Steph hit town, and the network sent her over early for moral support IMO. Maybe he split with her. Jesus this could get ugly. Nothing is making sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15