SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:00 pm

reason wrote:I wonder what is the heartache!

Might be about her old relationship. There was a previous article about how they are in dispute about 2 jointly owned properties valued over 1 mil plus a very expensive 2nd engagement ring after she didn't like the 1st. Could be more of the same.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What if there is a F1 but something happened post-show?  question

In a matter of days, the nation will finally find out which lucky lady has won Richie’s heart. But has the handsome rope technician already been dumped by his leading lady?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nikki dump Richie????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by MillyMolly Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:02 pm

What if Nikki's screen caps are being hidden for the final 2? She was such a cert, maybe they did that to make people uncertain.

MillyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What if there is a F1 but something happened post-show?  question

In a matter of days, the nation will finally find out which lucky lady has won Richie’s heart. But has the handsome rope technician already been dumped by his leading lady?

If that was the case why would Richie say how he couldn't wait to move on and go to the local cafe with his girl?

Or perhaps Olena was F1 but it just didn't work out and Richie has moved on already?

Wednesday couldn't come sooner.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:03 pm

My guess is it's a rouse to throw more mystery into the finale! Models are accustomed to making sure the scene is what the art director wants to portray.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:04 pm

2 Joint properties all they have to do is 1 take one and the other get the next done. Ring if she called the wedding off she should return the ring done.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:04 pm

mercieme wrote:That WD released those pics instead of DM / New Idea is also telling to me. Don't all the trash regarding this show go to the rags?

This is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen on the AU series and I really like this franchise and would hope it wouldn't get dragged into the mud with stories like this.
There could be truth to all this though...

I remember with Bach NZ S2, Jordan only did radio/tv type media at the beginning and near the end like Richie has so there could be something post-show if there is a F1 but things have gone awry.

One thing that struck me was Osher's recent Facebook Live post (I posted it in the No Discussion SM/Media thread) recently where he was answering questions after Steph/Intruder had left at F6 and was asked who his favorite Bachelor lead is and he said Sam Wood since Richie's season is not over yet and will have to see (paraphrasing). It struck me as odd at the time since before the season aired Osher was saying that Richie is one of if not his fave.

Unless Nikki or Alex is F1 I think something may have awry after filming maybe?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:04 pm

I am just hoping the pictures of Olena (definitely her) are pre-show.
Otherwise this brings up new interpretations of what Richie has been saying about being 'happy'.
And Olena's comments about 'throwing her emotions around everywhere' (paraphrasing).
And is it possible that Ten whipped up the Olena video quickly to counter this stuff coming out?
Would they know it was coming?
:bigsigh:

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My guess is it's a rouse to throw more mystery into the finale! Models are accustomed to making sure the scene is what the art director wants to portray.

The thing is that even if this is true, it is 100% not necessary to stage and fake things off camera when the girls can just stay in hiding like they all do.

Plus, imo, it will only make the show lose a ton of credibility even more if these are staged photos. Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Womans Day is a tabloid on the same level as New Idea. Nothing in it is credible. The pictures are obviously real but I suspect both lots are entirely innocent because I have trouble believing that either girl would go out in public with a new boyfriend during the last week before the finale airs.

The ones with Olena... it looks like they are arm wrestling at one point, which would make sense if the guy is that tennis player and they went to the tennis academy together.

We will all just have to wait and see.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My guess is it's a rouse to throw more mystery into the finale! Models are accustomed to making sure the scene is what the art director wants to portray.

The only way that this is a possibility is that both pics were sent to Woman's Day.

What are the odds of a pap or individual onlooker catching both Alex and Olena with guys in the same week and then sending the pics to Woman's Day?

Add onto that the boldness that someone under contract would have to be seen in public so close to the end is just unreal to me, never been done in this AU series by anyone to my recollection.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Not to downplay the pics but he looks to be doing the flirting and she was just going with the flow. Out in Bondi where they will definitely be papped while in a public setting... a week ago. She knows the odds, so the question would be what is behind it all?

Was Richie on the air today? Any takeaways from him?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15