SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:25 pm

whit90 wrote:Also Josh said he could not wait to get get home to see his three girls. It just disgust me when he makes these type of comments . They are not his girls they have  a father he is not even their stepfather either. Tried to be a fan of Josh mostly due to Sabel but seen the real Josh and he makes me sick . JMO

Sources : wetpaint and Amanda's IG

Did you watch their periscopes where they said they want to change the girls last names. And they also said the girls want their last names changed.

Sources: Josh and Amanda's Periscopes
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:15 am

OH my gosh. I just watched the IG. Are they out of their minds? Awful, my heart ached for those girls. I couldn't even watch it all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:25 am

Josh posted snaps of them at a fair today and Char was still looking at him with a mixture of fear and disgust. Josh just commented that she's a bit sad. What an a-hole. Does he not get that he broke that little girl's trust for no reason?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:27 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
whit90 wrote:Also Josh said he could not wait to get get home to see his three girls. It just disgust me when he makes these type of comments . They are not his girls they have  a father he is not even their stepfather either. Tried to be a fan of Josh mostly due to Sabel but seen the real Josh and he makes me sick . JMO

Did you watch their periscopes where they said they want to change the girls last names.  And they also said the girls want their last names changed.  

Sources:  Josh and Amanda's Periscopes

No , but I did read about it on here Josh needs to know his place. He is not their father, stepfather, he is just her fiancé at this time. He has no rights to those little girls. IMO they are just giving the ex - more amo. when they go to court/mediation. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:45 am

mindless wrote:Josh posted snaps of them at a fair today and Char was still looking at him with a mixture of fear and disgust. Josh just commented that she's a bit sad. What an a-hole. Does he not get that he broke that little girl's trust for no reason?

IMO he does not get it. He thinks it's funny. It may be funny from a low intelligence, immature adult's POV(IMO). Who thinks it's funny to scare toddlers and preschoolers? This is especially cruel, imo, at a time when a 2 yr old is just starting to try to make sense of Halloween and a 4 yr old is just starting to embrace it.
First, the kids were savvy enough at that age to know not to open a door to strangers. Yet, did so when mom encouraged them to do so. Great example there. Another example of a 4 yr old and 2 yr old having more sense than DUH.
Second, having someone they thought they could trust scares them by being a monster. A 2 yr old is just starting to actively remember and discuss dreams and monsters. I'm sure this was a helpful learning experience for poor Charlie. Kins learned it's ok to be mean to those who trust you and it's ok. It's only teasing. It's really funny.
Life with BORDUHM. no no

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:49 am

Weird!  I went to look after it was mentioned here and saw he did still have 2 up up from 6 and 7 days ago.  I brought over the link and then when I went to double check and view the link to make sure it was working, they disappeared.  affraid

Hmm... Wonder if they timed out and deleted on their own finally or someone saw they were still being discussed here and deleted them.  Suspect

ETA:  ok... Well now it looks like they're up again, so maybe it's a glitch on periscopes end.  I'll try to give them the benefit of the doubt, at this at the moment.   Hugesmile   There should be two videos.  But be warned, watch your own risk!  laugh out loud. JMO

JAM's Periscope

ETA #2:  these do not cover all that was discussed.  Duhh had a periscope and they both had some snaps too.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:19 am

Laura Walsh wrote:

Did you watch their periscopes where they said they want to change the girls last names.  And they also said the girls want their last names changed.  

Sources:  Josh and Amanda's Periscopes

This is what I HATE. The girls wouldn't even know about changing last names without their mother telling them that it's a good thing they should want. Trying to erase the girls' father out of their lives is not a good thing. It's harmful for the kids. They have a father in their lives, who wants to be in their lives. A good parent would encourage that. Amanda seems to love drama, unnecessary drama, and will create it any way she can.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:12 am

I can hear her now. 'You love Josh, right? Don't you wanna be just like mom?' Suspect

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:30 am

Reminds me of what my grandson wants to name his new brother to be---hotdog. First name Hot. Last name Dog. He is Charlie's age.
Yep, Charlie and Kinsley are the wise sooth sayers in that household.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:07 pm

I have no words for these two. I watched about 3 minutes of their periscope and had to stop because I felt so gross. I need a shower immediately. And thinking that scaring the girls is funny? All of this isn't even funny anymore, it's a disaster waiting to happen. JMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:34 pm

I'm just sitting here shaking my head. They both need some help before they screw up those two little kids for life. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:39 pm

I hope her ex and his attorney see these.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99