SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:04 pm

They can have millions of fans and appear to be soooo in love, but it doesn't change the fact I find Josh's comments hurtful and Amanda an irresponsible mom when she leaves her babies three weekend in a row. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:09 pm

Jo and BBJ have a combined 620k favs on their first photos post finale, meanwhile Josh and Amanda have 250k and the former didn't even need to use any adorable, preschool aged props. Mic drop laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:14 pm

I don't necessarily think it's fair to compare Josh/Amanda to the core Bach/ette couples in terms of follows. Viewership for Bach/ette is much bigger than BIP for one. How do they rank against the second rate couples - Janner, Grace, Carvan, even like Marcus/Lacey before they went kaput or Blake/Holly. That's a better comparison, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Josh referred to Amanda as Piggy?!!
Just when I think Josh can't get any worse he proves me wrong
Josh is disgusting - he's worst contestant this show has ever had, imo, the world over!

no no no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don't necessarily think it's fair to compare Josh/Amanda to the core Bach/ette couples in terms of follows. Viewership for Bach/ette is much bigger than BIP for one. How do they rank against the second rate couples - Janner, Grace, Carvan, even like Marcus/Lacey before they went kaput or Blake/Holly. That's a better comparison, imo.

Considering Josh was F1 and one half of a once popular Bachelorette couple, it's not that unfair IMO. The randos didn't have his fanbase before their couplings.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don't necessarily think it's fair to compare Josh/Amanda to the core Bach/ette couples in terms of follows. Viewership for Bach/ette is much bigger than BIP for one. How do they rank against the second rate couples - Janner, Grace, Carvan, even like Marcus/Lacey before they went kaput or Blake/Holly. That's a better comparison, imo.

Well Amanda herself had more followers than any of those individuals before she even met Josh.

They have the most between those couples but they also had the big advantage of having way more followers as individuals before being a part f this "happy couple".

Again, this is just IG. I know who has the most on twitter for all the couples but I don't follow any of the other people to get their number quick.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 62 87b72b10 DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 62 86669110 DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:21 pm

@yana_bach
More than likely Nicholas Smith/Jones ended up hitting all the home runs in grade school, made all the touch downs in middle school and did both in high school/college and ended up always getting the girl first.
Nick Jones/Smith was probably the coach/manager who told BOR he was not going to make it as pro athlete and probably out accounted him in finance.
When they happened to hit the men's room together and accidentally were pee-pee to pee-pee next to each other at the urinals, BOR could not help noticing he was shy by a couple inches to Nick's d*ck.
Everything else you can write off. But the pee-pee stuff hurts.
Moral of the story: don't Nick the d*ck.
JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:24 pm

They are the most recent of the couples you mentioned and still 5th overall! I would say to be in the top 5 and a BIP couple not Bach couple is impressive. Drop mic, what's that all about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:25 pm

@mindless
Love this post. I often will say when something like this occurs IRL, the neighbors/family and friends will often comment:
and he/she was the nicest/friendliest person.
cantstopl

Let's please discontinue any further posting in comparing this couple to others. It only takes things off topic. Thank you

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:26 pm

If Josh and Amanda had the most SM followers in the whole world it wouldn't matter to me one iota.
It's how they behave and especially Josh how he acts that says more to me about him than number of followers.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Ok... Couple of things before we get off topic and/or have to lock threads.

We do not discuss politics around here.
Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed. Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.  

RULES

This is Josh and Amanda's thread, let's focus them and leave Nick and Andi out of it.  Andi has her own thread and Nick has multiple threads as he is now the lead.  Find the appropriate thread and use it.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:35 pm

:gotcha: :mr.clean:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99