SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:So reading all these posts and comments the one big question seems to be why doesn't Amanda see this.  Has anyone given any thought to maybe she does see this but doesn't care?  

We know how materialistic and high maintenance she is and in her mind she has found someone with deep pockets to pay for all her maintenance.  She knows how difficult it is to find someone that wants a girl that's only a ex hooter girl, divorced with two kids at age 26.  Since Josh has accepted all of this and does love the girls, she might feel this is what she has to deal with to have the elite life.

She said she was approached about Real Housewives.  I can see her fitting into that show quite nicely.  

I'm not an Amanda fan as I see a different side of her and have since Ben's season.  She has a high level of immaturity and is focused on more important things like how good she looks and other unimportant things.  I believe all women like to look their best so I'm not saying that's wrong but when you make that your biggest priority that is wrong.  

And if all of what I've read is true then she is very needy.  She's not at all a independent girl and will take insults not because she feels she deserves them but if that's what it takes to keep a guy with deep pockets then so be it.

These are all JMO

@laurawalsh You may very well be correct. I don't know very much about Amanda. She may be needy and superficial enough to be looking for a sugar daddy. That would certainly be a good explaination for this. IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Oh I didn't realise there was 20 mins more of this shizz on Josh's account. So let me get this straight, while Josh is busy disrespecting Nick2 in every way imaginable on a public broadcast, he's not only looking after HIS own kids but Josh's dog as well? Suspect Surely that is what Josh means by saying Sabel is "with the little ones". My words fail me. I hope Nick2 is keeping a close eye on these two delusional nitwits and tells them to take a hike the next time they need a dogsitter.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:35 pm

This is so weirdly entertaining.....I must be a sick person, because what else could explain I am so mesmerized by all things about Josh Amanda Nick1 plus Nick 2......

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:47 pm

There was probably some Nick kid that pushed Josh on the playground when he was little or stole his kindergarten girlfriend or something, because dude has a serious Nick complex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:00 pm

Josh and Amanda have a huge fan base and those bands sure loved the periscope session last night shown by the number of hearts that kept going out to them. *IMO* In particular, when Josh spoke about editing  that was done and when he answered questions about Nick. I'm glad he was fourth right and didn't shy away. All of their bands were appreciative as well. *IMO* Josh and Amanda looked very much in love,  comfortable and happy! *IMO* They are 8 AM favorite and a wonderful couple! If you go by the numbers, they are one of the most popular  and followed couples in the franchise, and one of the newest.  ***JMO***

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stating opinions as facts.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:34 pm

Does anyone know if it's possible to edit a periscope? I just looked at both of them and did not see any of the things mentioned here. Just a little mention about changing the girls names on Amanda's where she says she wants to change their names. Nothing about the girls wanting their names changed. Nothing at all about her pulling the hair out and him mentioning hair extension. Nothing about her talking about Nick V when she's in private. None of the insulting her. Mostly about how much is loves her. So unless it can be editing I really am confused about all that was said here.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Does anyone know if it's possible to edit a periscope? I just looked at both of them and did not see any of the things mentioned here. Just a little mention about changing the girls names on Amanda's where she says she wants to change their names. Nothing about the girls wanting their names changed. Nothing at all about her pulling the hair out and him mentioning hair extension. Nothing about her talking about Nick V when she's in private. None of the insulting her. Mostly about how much is loves her. So unless it can be editing I really am confused about all that was said here.

I only watched Josh's, but they talk about the girls wanting to change their names at about 19 min in and he calls her a piggy at 13 min in. I would find more examples of the insults but I caught a snippet of the "it's a good type of moan" and a really gross sexual innuedo and realize I can't do that to myself anymore. It's not edited, all of his icky comments are still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:49 pm

The hair extension thing I believe is a snap where they try to determine the sex of their future child.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:50 pm

@Loveinterest  May I ask what exactly is an 8 AM favorite?  And just what numbers and couples are being compared to JAM for them to be one of the most popular?  Because unless Josh and Amanda have had a sudden surge in numbers recently that I missed and it wasn't discussed here on the board, Ben and Lauren, JoJo and Jordan and even Kaitlyn and Shawn as couples all have a larger fan base and larger numbers of followers/fans.  Carly as an individual has more than Josh.  So if we're going to compare numbers I'd like to know for sure what we're actually comparing.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Per the periscope they plan to change the girls' last names. Is this common when people remarry? Seems like another way to erase Nick2.
So much yikes. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:02 pm

Even serial killers have fans. Not that I'm comparing these two to serial killers, all I'm saying is that there are plenty of weirdos out there. Not sure what their existence is supposed to prove. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:02 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Josh and Amanda have a huge fan base and those bands sure loved the periscope session last night shown by the number of hearts that kept going out to them. *IMO* In particular, when Josh spoke about editing  that was done and when he answered questions about Nick. I'm glad he was fourth right and didn't shy away. All of their bands were appreciative as well. *IMO* Josh and Amanda looked very much in love,  comfortable and happy! *IMO* They are 8 AM favorite and a wonderful couple! If you go by the numbers, they are one of the most popular  and followed couples in the franchise, and one of the newest.  ***JMO***

If we are gonna be factual, these couples all have more combined followers (looking at IG only)
1. JoJo and Jordan
2. Ben and Lauren
3. Shawn and Kaitlyn
4. Sean and Catherine

They come in a distant 5th.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 61 87b72b10 DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 61 86669110 DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99