SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Julie81 Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:24 am

Long time lurker in this thread, first time poster...

I'm kinda disgusted with Amanda's latest snap. Her oldest daughter is cursing in it and Amanda obviously thinks it's funny. I'm sorry, but I don't find 4 year olds, or however old she is, saying "what the hell" to be funny at all. JMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:08 am

casjacknick wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm feverishly trying to imagine the bts drama that leads to all this. Like Josh told her she's no longer his family but she's being "mature" and changed her profile picture to show that he is part of her family, so now he's feeling contrition and wants her to be apart of his family again?
@alanna I now approve that they should get a TV show but only if you write for it. I know I would watch every week.
laugh out loud it's pathetic how much energy I waste thinking about these people. With that said, I'm obsessed!! Thank you trained Bachelor Monkeys for keeping me amused laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:38 am

Julie81 wrote:Long time lurker in this thread, first time poster...

I'm kinda disgusted with Amanda's latest snap. Her oldest daughter is cursing in it and Amanda obviously thinks it's funny. I'm sorry, but I don't find 4 year olds, or however old she is, saying "what the hell" to be funny at all. JMO
Wait what? :shocked!: I have no words. speechless

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:45 am

The swearing wasn't even a focal point of the snap, Kinsley said it so naturally and casually like she does it all the time. Must be a hit with the other parents at preschool.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:15 am

I have no words. She said it while doing one of those filters. As for everything else that's happened today, dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 45 1f49c

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 45 8367-910 DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 45 I_got_13 DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 45 E5kqdm15 DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:37 am

Okay, some weird stuff going on.  Amanda has just refollowed Emily Ferguson, Leah Block, and Wattspark (friend of Josh) on IG, all of whom I know for a fact she had been following for a while. So why the unfollows and refollows? I doubt she had arguments/breakups and then make-ups with all of them too.  Something is up with their IG.  I've noticed some other suspicious stuff too, like comments and likes being deleted.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 45 Img_5210

Last edited by Beach Lover on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:44 am

Yeah Kins said it like she says it everyday! I'm just shocked I guess. That's not ok to me. Everyone is different but to me, it's just not ok to let your small children cuss. I'm 34 and if my parents hear me say a cuss word, they still get angry with me laugh out loud!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:52 am

That still does not explain the changing of her bio info and removing his name.  Or them both changing to individual pictures before changing back to couples shots after, they followed each other again.  Or explain why one of Josh's friends also recently unfollowed and refollowed her.    

IMO, the unfollow / re-follows above to other friends may just be more of an attempt to cover up the fact their immature SM was noticed and talked about on SM and here.

Sometimes 2+2 simply equals 4 whether we like it, the answer or not. And this was no hack, IMO, based on what other accounts that have been hacked have gone threw and dealt with.

And I have no words on Kins and her word choices and the Duhhh thinking it's funny. dizzy Actually, I do, but I'm choosing to be nice and say nothing, right now.   Hugesmile   JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:27 am

^^^ No, I agree it doesn't explain the other stuff, including the deleted comments I noticed. Josh's friend Eddie is private on IG so I didn't see that unfollow/refollow.  But it's all just so weird to me.  All IG related too.  No changes on Twitter that I could see and they are still posting loving things and favoriting each others tweets.  That's what's so confusing for me.  If they truly had enough anger or animosity towards each other to change their IG's up then their emotions must really flip on a dime since they appear loving on Twitter or snapchat within minutes or hours of those changes.  SM Cover up or not, I could never flip my emotions that quickly. If I'm mad, I need to stew a while.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:28 am

The naughty or improper word thing is sooooooo hard. Especially since Charlie will soon be parroting her sister and then it's doubly hard. All one can do is consistently point out "that is not nice"/"we don't say that", give a time out and continually police themselves to use nice language. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:The naughty or improper word thing is sooooooo hard. Especially since Charlie will soon be parroting her sister and then it's doubly hard. All one can do is consistently point out "that is not nice"/"we don't say that", give a time out and continually police themselves to use nice language. IMO

Not the same, but my two-year-old daughter recently picked up "shut up." Whoops. The struggle is real. It's hard.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:31 am

IMO, it's all about image and how they're being viewed and discussed on SM and here.

Just because they act all lovey in their posts and comments does not mean they actually are to each other in real life when not being watched or filmed and the whole world can't view it.

It's not a mature, lasting love IMO, it's middle schooler-ish (at best) and each break up leading to the last final big blow out will get more and more ugly.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99