SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:59 pm

Damn women always on their phones and never on time for anything. If only feminism had never happened. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Women usually have the issue of men not loving the kids at all. And only wanting the woman, by herself. Amanda and Josh have the opposite problem. If he could, Josh would probably snatch the babies and leave Amanda high and dry. What a first! laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:46 pm

See now whereas some look at this as Josh being angry, I look at it as him just joking abut the phone thing while they're on a date. It is annoying when people do that. This is totally something I would say about my hubby (with the same angry emoticon which I love to use, even though I'm not really mad). I get the feeling these two just like to rib each other a bit, all in fun.  She's done it too. Seems they both can take it.

But I do agree that Josh seems very attached to those girls now. I don't think it takes away from his love for Amanda though, just adds to it. I hope this works out. I know they have had their share of troubles but I hope they are committed to working through them and getting stronger as a couple for all of their sakes.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:47 pm

I love that Josh doesn't hide who he is. I see him as a multidimensional person who wears his emotions on his sleeve. I love that and never understood why people think he's fake. When he's happy it's written all over his face, when he's not you see it in his eyes. IMO it's normal to have many emotions and I appreciate that he puts himself out there and is authentic. IMO, I'm not a big fan of my husband being in the phone when we're out to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:10 pm

I find it extremely rude for someone to be playing around on their phone when they are out with me. So I get it, joke or not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Isn't this a case of pot meet kettle? Suspect  He had to be on his phone at the time too, in order to take the pic or record it for snapchat and share it.  Or am I missing something? scratch
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:35 pm

LOL true dat!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:I find it extremely rude for someone to be playing around on their phone when they are out with me. So I get it, joke or not.

IA with this, Kasha.  My husband and I were in a restaurant and this really nice family came in and sat down.  Mom, dad, son, daughter.  Kids were probably in their mid teens.  Before they even looked at the menu they all, including mom and dad, at the same time pulled out their phones and I don't think they looked up the entire time they were there.  Even when their food came they had phone in one hand and fork in the other.  I think this is rude or at the very least sad that instead of the family catching up with each other they were too involved with their phones.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Isn't this a case of pot meet kettle? Suspect  He had to be on his phone at the time too, in order to take the pic or record it for snapchat and share it.  Or am I missing something? scratch

Yup! He snapchats as much as her, if not more.. I guess the phones have to go away only when Josh orders it.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:54 pm

I think Josh and Amanda have a cute banter that I and their fans enjoy especially when it's real world issues like being on the phone on a date. I have a feeling that Josh isn't the dominant one in this relationship. He moved into Amanda's turf with her kids/friends, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:07 pm

I'm all for putting down the phone and actually interacting with the the people you are with, but that was not the situation here.  

Personally, I don't find whining and complaining about someone being on their phone while you're on yours all that cute, funny or consider it banter.  Seems a bit hypocritical IMO, but then, with these two and their need to overshare, be the center of attention and continual need to receive praise and approval from people that don't know them and try to prove the world wrong (That they are all loving, this is meant, to be etc.), I'm not surprised.  

But that's JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm all for putting down the phone and actually interacting with the the people you are with, but that was not the situation here.  

Personally, I don't find whining and complaining about someone being on their phone while you're on yours all that cute, funny or consider it banter.  Seems a bit hypocritical IMO, but then, with these two and their need to overshare, be the center of attention and continual need to receive praise and approval from people that don't know them and try to prove the world wrong (That they are all loving, this is meant, to be etc.), I'm not surprised.  

But that's JMOAA.

Pretty much anything they post can be interpreted negatively or positively depending on your viewpoints. Post seems harmless fun to me!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99