SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:28 pm

I think she's just an idiot that tries to say what she thinks is smartest in the moment. She probs told Nick2 about the financial questions, hoping to encourage him to keep paying child support, but it backfired. Now she's trying to slam Nick1 because she's with Josh and knows she needs to keep him happy, etc. So idk if it's being a snake or just being a moron trying to be smart, or both, but there's an element of that too imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:29 pm

What a mess Josh and Amanda are - separately and together no no
I feel sorry for her kids.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:48 pm

I never did get the Amanduh love even in Ben's season. My gut told me that I wasn't seeing the whole picture with her. Seems my gut may have been right! Never saw Josh before FS/BIP3. He was a non-entity on FS so really had no feeling about him at all. Sure didn't like what I saw on BIP3 and it seems the editors had a lot of material to work with because Josh sure gave it to them!

IMO, these 2 deserve each other... Will be interesting to see them on MBC because I'm sure they will show up there!

I just feel sorry for the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:50 pm

havadrpepper, I ditto what you said!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Amanda seems like a mean spirited :stirthepot

What did NickV ever do to her to deserve her talk bs about him. I'm a grown azz adult woman with children, who has never driven a car. The public transport system is so fantastic in our area, I don't need a car. NickV doesn't have kids, can use uber or public transport easily. And he has a roommate. Again, smart IMO.

Better than moving your bf of 3 months to live with you and your two little children, especially when his ex has openly said that he has anger issues.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:57 pm

I'm still LMAO that somehow Nick V. has once again been dragged into this mess .... at the fact that the ex is named Nick, necessitating the use of initials, numbers and prefixes in this thread when referring to them ... and at Josh once again allegedly getting lied to regarding something to do with Nick V laugh out loud 

What a circus. You can't make this chit up.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Thanks to @Alanna for cluing me into the fact that  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 24 1f40d is a snake. I kept wondering why other posters were throwing out that "green tooth".  This is how crazy perception can be. It makes me feel good knowing members like to think the best of people, it gives me hope, not that I will think the best of people(I try to do that already), but others will take that approach with me. cantstopl
Interesting factoid I heard this morning regarding millennials:
NJ has the highest percentage of 18-34 yr olds living at home with their parents in all 50 states. The growth rate of salaries in NJ was the slowest this past year. More and more in this age group can not afford to live on their own. Going to give thanks today.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:38 pm

It's so funny to me. She has a guy that has essentially forced her into spending more time with her children. He seems to be with them all the time and prefers to spend nights in with her children versus going out to bars and clubs at night, but she's supposedly mad about it because she's a social butterfly. Mom of the year!!

Never liked her on Ben's season and I still don't. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:56 pm

*snipped*
GuardianAngel wrote:

These two are headed for disaster. Throw in a loud mouth young celebrity wannabe and a temperamental hot shot, IMO it isn't going to end well. I really don't care about either of them, it's the children that are dragged into this that I feel sorry for.

I couldn't like this enough. Amanda and Josh are adults and whatever happens, they'll survive and move on. It's the two young girls who will suffer and that makes me sad.

If this is what's being said to the media, I can only imagine what is being said in private. no no

Two parents, a would be stepfather, grandparents.... and not one mature adult in sight who is able to realize that they ALL need to put aside whatever happened in the past, and focus on what in the present is best for two young children who have no voice in this circus. sad

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Yeah...no. I tried to give her the benefit of doubt and tried to understand as a young single mother who is trying to get back on one's feet after a terrible divorce. Amanda is really not a nice person from what I am reading.

Nick V is single, has little responsibilities and he can do whatever he wants. What he does is none of her business. Her going behind his back to insult him to me that shows this woman is mean spirited. She is out there talking about Josh behind his back with her ex, how old is she again? This woman just needs to grow up. Her and Nick should only talk about those beautiful girls, she is a snake for real.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:19 pm

This is probably why she is such good friends with the twins--maturity factor and why the teen mom comment was thrown out, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:12 pm

StacyNor wrote:snip... Her going behind his back to insult him to me that shows this woman is mean spirited. She is out there talking about Josh behind his back with her ex, how old is she again? This woman just needs to grow up. Her and Nick should only talk about those beautiful girls, she is a snake for real.

The bolded above makes me think that she really did twist the conversation she had with Calia to suit AI's needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99