SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The only thing I like and can agree with Josh on is being a homebody! Good for him for that laugh out loud

IMO if he wants a homebody as a wife he needs to find one that is not on reality TV because most of these women go on there for fame and attention.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Homebody? Riiiiight Josh laugh out loud.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Homebody? Riiiiight Josh laugh out loud.
A homebody on his 3rd reality show, basically having sex on tv, and dating 20 year old pageant queens and teen moms? So demure! Jane Eyre's Mrs. Reed would be totes proud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
A homebody on his 3rd reality show, basically having sex on tv, and dating 20 year old pageant queens and teen moms? So demure! Jane Eyre's Mrs. Reed would be totes proud.
Amanda said he was a homebody per the ex.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:02 pm

I bet she doesn't even know what homebody means.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:07 pm

SueSt wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I read that Amanda also supposedly told her ex-husband that Nick V has been crashing on a fan's couch this whole time since he moved to LA because he doesn't have a place in LA and he doesn't own a car laugh out loud

The rest is pretty much what we had already heard. She doesn't like Sabel's hair shedding, he doesn't pay rent (his rep says he pays for everything else), he's more of a home body, but she's a social butterfly, etc.

Seriously???! I hadn't heard/read this. Wow. Ugly underside from wannabee reality star life??
Maybe the fan paid Fleiss for Nick's opportunity to get him off the couch.
No wonder Amanda's ex is pissed. So he's paying (via child support) for Amanda's apartment while Josh is living rent free?? I would be pissed too!!
This is all coming from Amanda who seems to have a pattern of misinterpreting things - see her blog post re. the initial Nick V. interaction & how he clarified some points in a podcast later basically saying she misunderstood/misinterpreted stuff; see also the whole Caila liking Jared "100%" debacle where Caila also said she was misinterpreted. So with this in mind: 

1) I saw the article here before it was removed - it said Nick had supposedly been crashing on this fan's couch for 2+ years. This can't factually be accurate since he was in Chicago until coming on Kaitlyn's season Spring 2015, so he wouldn't start living in LA until at the earliest Summer 2016. 1 year.

2) crashing on the couch could simply mean moving in with a roommate, whom he could have met at a party and become friends with. I don't know the details of his living situation but I vaguely recall Nick being close with some LA based guy named Kyle (?) ... perhaps that's his roommate. It's not at all unusual for young single people in a major city to have roommates ... all my single siblings & friends in Toronto have roommates.
(For tv examples, see Friends, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Happy Endings etc.).

3) the car thing - it is also not at all unusual for young single people in a major city not to own a car & instead choose other modes of transportations. People I know in Toronto absolutely hate driving in the city and would take the cab, Uber, subway, streetcar, bus, etc. 

I mean, on paper, I admit it would be better if one is looking to settle down to perhaps already own property in the suburbs or something. But Nick himself has admitted that he is currently "yoloing" so whoever gets into a relationship with him will need to keep that in mind.

I'm honestly just so sick of Amanda gossiping about everyone and twisting things to portray everything in the worst light possible. 

^ all IMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:41 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:...crashing on the couch could simply mean moving in with a roommate..I vaguely recall Nick being close with some LA based guy named Kyle...the car thing - it is also not at all unusual for young single people in a major city not to own a car & instead choose other modes of transportations...
I agree From both their Instagram accounts it does appear Nick/Kyle have been roommates. When my cousin moved to Chicago she sold her car. Nick's use to using other forms of transportation. He's in a transition phase of life. Why buy a car and rent and apartment when you don't need to. For all we know he could own a place in Chicago that he's renting out.

Amanda is a mom with two children. She should have her own place. She's use to having a car. I think the only reason she's saying bad things about Nick is because she's with Josh. If Josh wasn't in the picture she'd be saying nice things about Nick like most of the other contestants from the franchise.

I remember Andi saying Josh didn't bring out the best in her. I don't think he's bringing out the best in Amanda either JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:47 pm

I read the article and Amanda seems to be happy to spill details on everyone. The homebody part about Josh was Amanda telling her Ex that Josh is boring because he likes to stay home while she prefers to go out because she is a very social person.  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f610  

I totally laughed at the Nick V couch surfing in LA at his Fan friends house and the part about Nick not having a car. The blurb said he met the Fan at a party and that he uses Uber to get around LA. DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f602  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f602  I actually think this is true. IMO DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f636  

IMO Amanda is all about Amanda and she is happy to air her opinions and secrets about anyone. She is making Andi look like a light weight. DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f62c

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:51 pm

A lot of these articles are like the telephone game... you put bits and pieces of conversations together and they can have totally different meanings. I think it all depends on how you want to view Josh and Amanda on how you take the articles. But I try to look for the best in people.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:04 pm

I try to see good things in people as well. I was very supportive while sleuthing hoping they would be exactly what each other needed.

Josh to be truly in love, and not in love with himself, Amanda, a secure relationship where she can trust her partner.

That support slowly disappeared. If she in fact spoke to her ex about Josh, that tells me she hasn't learned anything based on her blog and how difficult life was. If she is truly happy, why would she confide in her ex who has spoken to the media before. This is one of several displays of immaturity on her part.

If in fact, he cancelled a meeting between her and NickV due to family obligations, as reported earlier? can't recall which thread I read that in, then it's obviously a trust issue or more like an image issue.

These two are headed for disaster. Throw in a loud mouth young celebrity wannabe and a temperamental hot shot, IMO it isn't going to end well. I really don't care about either of them, it's the children that are dragged into this that I feel sorry for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:08 pm

The Duhhh is a  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f40d  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f40d  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f40d  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f40d  DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f40d and BOR and everyone else around her needs to watch out. It sounds like she talks chit about everyone behind their backs and plays the sweet single mommy to their faces.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Blu...ITA with your assessment. DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f40d  We saw shades of that on Ben's season IMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99