SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Linds911 wrote:I can't with the shoes her girls wear. Those sandals going up to their knees almost look uncomfortable to me. and yesterday they had UGG boots on at the beach! Crazy.

Are you serious??? no no UGG boots at the beach? Unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by FMG2015 Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I can't with the shoes her girls wear. Those sandals going up to their knees almost look uncomfortable to me. and yesterday they had UGG boots on at the beach! Crazy.
Of all the offensive things she does, this bothers me the most!!! It's so unnecessary and seriously so mean!!! Just why?? 

And I also can't for the life of me figure out why these people who have been dating for 2 months think they're a family, but that's beyond the point.
The off the shoulder tops on the girls are so bad too.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:31 pm

WTF? Off the shoulder tops?
What's next belly button piercing?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:33 pm

There are so many crazies out there that I can't imagine putting even one picture of my children on public SM. The crazies know what the kids look like, their names, their mother, father, mother's current live-in, grandparents, and it wouldn't be hard to find any of their addresses. Just not the thing to do--IMO. Amanda is just asking for trouble.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 pm

beader wrote:There are so many crazies out there that I can't imagine putting even one picture of my children on public SM.  The crazies know what the kids look like, their names, their mother, father, mother's current live-in, grandparents, and it wouldn't be hard to find any of their addresses. Just not the thing to do--IMO.   Amanda is just asking for trouble.  
Don't worry about it, the kiddos already have their own Insta too https://www.instagram.com/kins_tagram/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 pm

IMO these people are mentally unhinged.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:37 pm

OMG to their own instagram!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Juelia Kinney's daughter has her own Instagram too. At least she dresses her kid appropriately though. I just can't with Amanda posting pics (never mind allowing her to wear that) of Charlie in a two piece bikini when there's so many sickos out there IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:06 pm

And maybe this is just me being nit picky, but I don't like that Amanda flat ironed Kinsley's hair yesterday (snapchat.) She's four years old. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:06 pm

But she can't shill the bathing suit and every other thing she and the kiddos wear if she doesn't post and plaster them all over her SM Rolling Eyes

Stalkers, weirdos, who cares... She's got to shill to make the $$$.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Though it sounds like the ex has/had them on his dating profiles (I read that here somewhere).  He does have a point, IMO, about them being all over her SM and the lack of safety it puts them in.  no no

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Over the years I have tried(often times not successfully) to put my own sense of propriety aside and taken each person at face value especially where kids were involved. I recall Ty playing leap frog, and thought then, wow, I wouldn't have done that. So you can only imagine the eye rolling and yelling at the TV that I have done this year. Emily, defending her "baggage" had me cheering, yet, even then I wondered why you would put yourself on TV on such a show. It all goes back to the same thing. TPTB are not interested at all in the contestants or their kids or families. They are simply pawns in the game called reality tv and they sold their souls for a chance at fame. They will do whatever it takes to get ratings. JMO but any woman with even the tiniest degree of self respect would not conduct herself the way Amanda did. Even more so, because she has children. I find it so disturbing that you have a failed relationship and are moving in with him or had him move in with you after knowing him for such a short time. Guess I am just getting old and cranky.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:44 pm

Yeah I mean let's be real here, BOR is just some guy she was banging for 2 1/2 weeks on a reality show. No way should he be living with them already. Just no. This whole situation is like something out of an episode of Teen Mom. #OliviaWasRight cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99