SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:52 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Not that it matters now, because Alex is in Bali, but maybe it's not her jumping off of the boat in a blue bikini, because that's her on the water ride in a pink bikini isn't it? Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

I thought that was Nikki

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:55 am

Fifty wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Not that it matters now, because Alex is in Bali, but maybe it's not her jumping off of the boat in a blue bikini, because that's her on the water ride in a pink bikini isn't it? Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

I thought that was Nikki
Am probably wrong, but didn't think it was blonde enough for Nikki
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:55 am

100% Nikki
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:56 am

you mean pink bikini girl that Sundy just posted above? - that's Nikki - IMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:57 am

Ok from the S/Cs does that not mean Olena is in final 2. That's a serious amount of outfits there she changes into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:57 am

Olena's dress at the rose ceremony matches the s/cap with her and Richie walking through the doorway. Could this be her exit?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:05 am

Idlemess wrote:Olena's dress at the rose ceremony matches the s/cap with her and Richie walking through the doorway.  Could this be her exit?

No it isn`t and I´m gonna show you why!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:05 am

Sundy wrote:They are not the best but will do for now

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much for the SC.

I can't bring the SC over from the locked thread. But IMO the "I love you" dark screen cap in the locked screen cap thread is Olena. In Sundy's screen cap of the 3 girls at RC, Olena is wearing a chunky silver bracelet same as the girl in "I love you" screen cap. IMO I suspect Olena pulls Richie aside prior to RC to make her declaration but should be interesting how it pans out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:05 am

Hmm...but why would they be walking through a doorway - on their way outside for her (Olena) exit, if the rose ceremony is already outside?? And I just re-watched the video, they're both laughing in that s/cap moment?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:07 am

There's some clearer caps

Source -Check out The Bachelor Australia on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bachelor - S4 Ep. 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:08 am

Sundy wrote:

It´s Olena.
My guess she is going to pull him out before the Rose Ceremony to whisper "I love you!"

So who wanna bet with me that Olena is the F1?!

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] screencaps + mine

Last edited by natik on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the rose ceremony is the evening and so is the doorway. The hands screencap is at dusk. I don't think it's a match. Happy to hear your thoughts though
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick