SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:51 am

Amarylla wrote:Sun looks way too high in Nikki's shot for token F1 sunset moment...:tissuebox

yeah..sadly IA :bigsigh:

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:53 am

Joy15 wrote:
Amarylla wrote:Sun looks way too high in Nikki's shot for token F1 sunset moment...:tissuebox

Look at the bright side hopefully she will get the be bette and find her forever love! Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:01 am

Joy15 wrote:

Maybe the sunset scene is from the final date rather than the moment of choice...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Look at the bright side hopefully she will get the be bette and find her forever love! Praying
Yes indeed!! Please stay single Nikki so we can be blessed with a whole season of such a gorgeous soul!!
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:07 am

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my screencaps from tenplay.com.au

That bracelet looks like the last s/cap in the season preview and also the VO of "I love you" which was speculated to be Alex along with the sunset and add in the possible inside info as well as Richie's interviews (with Alex doing one right after) I definitely think Alex is F1, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:10 am

Amarylla wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Yes indeed!! Please stay single Nikki so we can be blessed with a whole season of such a gorgeous soul!!

May she have as many "gorgeous" men as georgia had!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:13 am

Ladies, although I do believe the screencap of richie holding onto alex and nikki's hand is ALEX. That might not actually be the F1 shot. Yes we get the voice over of "i love you" but he could just be giving her a hug saying goodbye IMO. At this point, I am not 100% sure that is a F1 SC.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:14 am

on a brighter side...Richie can go no wrong in my book with either of these 2 :

- with Nikki, he is breaking the curse of 1st Single Date
- with Alex, he is breaking the curse of the White Rose..

no matter what..Richie rocks!! :cutesmile!: . Who says only the Ette(s) has the 'gut' of knowing the 'one' from the get go?...Mad props to Art and Richie for that matter :claphands

Now im hoping he and his F1 put in the hard work to persevere in the cruel real world after this bloody season :halo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:16 am

I think it's a certainty. Easy one to sleuth from screencaps this season. Bach production team are not doing themselves any favours with the editing. Seriously what were they thinking. I honestly thought Richie was going to get a redemption story like Sam's but I don't feel it. On the flip side. Yay. Richie could be moving to my home town. Woop woop
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:59 am

Just throw this one out there before i retire for the night. The bracelet is on the wrong arm.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:01 am

Sundy wrote:Just throw this one out there before i retire for the night. The bracelet is on the wrong arm.

wut? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:05 am

IMO I think the leg coming from the limo belongs to Nikki same shoes and IMO same leg shape but whether this is a F1 shot, who knows eh.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick