SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:39 am

spangler wrote:
Hanate wrote:
spangler wrote:If you think back to the HTD for Nikki, she wore 3 different outfits during the date (one before the races, one at the races and one after the races/for the family dinner). It's possible Olena also had multiple outfit changes for her F3 date. The only person confirmed for F2 is Alex because she's the only one photographed in Ubud. Therefore imo it's still possible that Olena could be F3. Hiding Nikki's s/c could be a strategy by the producers who are probably aware of fans on sites like this who dissect every s/c from every promo and they don't want us to uncover it.

Hmm I thought so too until I noticed the facial hair, they seem to be the giveaway IMO

Unless it was long when he got there and then shaved somewhere in the middle...

But it's different lengths in Olena's Screencaps. It's longer in the white swimwear and the night shots, shorter for the Vespa part.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Hanate Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 am

spangler wrote:
Hanate wrote:
spangler wrote:If you think back to the HTD for Nikki, she wore 3 different outfits during the date (one before the races, one at the races and one after the races/for the family dinner). It's possible Olena also had multiple outfit changes for her F3 date. The only person confirmed for F2 is Alex because she's the only one photographed in Ubud. Therefore imo it's still possible that Olena could be F3. Hiding Nikki's s/c could be a strategy by the producers who are probably aware of fans on sites like this who dissect every s/c from every promo and they don't want us to uncover it.

Hmm I thought so too until I noticed the facial hair, they seem to be the giveaway IMO

Well he had facial hair in the airport paps so:

Long facial hair to begin with in Nusa Dua and then

F3 Dates:
Olena's Vespa/Pool date: Long facial hair
Alex's boat date (If that is her ofc): Facial hair unknown
-Shaves-
Nikki flying fish date: Freshly shaven

Lets facial hair grow for a few days or a week and then straight into

F2 Dates:
Alex date in Ubud: Longer facial hair
2nd F2 girl unknown

FRC: Long facial hair

Definitely seems possible, how long were they in Bali for? If Richie is anything like my hubby who can sport a full beard in a week (Maybe a slight exaggeration there but damn close :p) then it's a definite possibility it went down like that.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:12 am

Hanate wrote:
spangler wrote:
Hanate wrote:

Well he had facial hair in the airport paps so:

Long facial hair to begin with in Nusa Dua and then  

F3 Dates:
Olena's Vespa/Pool date: Long facial hair
Alex's boat date (If that is her ofc): Facial hair unknown
-Shaves-
Nikki flying fish date: Freshly shaven

Lets facial hair grow for a few days or a week and then straight into

F2 Dates:
Alex date in Ubud: Longer facial hair
2nd F2 girl unknown

FRC: Long facial hair

Definitely seems possible, how long were they in Bali for? If Richie is anything like my hubby who can sport a full beard in a week (Maybe a slight exaggeration there but damn close :p) then it's a definite possibility it went down like that.

Don't forget Bali is hot and humid so hair would grow quicker there than in a wintery climate...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:19 am

Sundy wrote:
in_denial wrote:Okay - does anyone remember if the final three are whisked away for a final chat before rose ceremony? The sc of Richie and Olena in the doorway, in rc clothes, doesn't make sense to me IF there is typically no chat before rc. Can anyone confirm whether chats are usually held at this point in time? TIA.

I'm interested in the same thing. I have asked before and it seems no one can remember. There are a few scenarios that could play out and may or may not tie  into the convo where Richie looks very stand offish (safari dress screencap).  If I learnt anything from Sam F season it was in the screencap at the start of the season where Sam looked so hostile towards Sasha sitting in the garden at the cocktail party. It was promoted as a 'moment' not to miss and turned out to be their first kiss, I initially thought she was going to boot him. So the scenarios are -

1. They get to all chat before the cocktail party and they are just walking somewhere
2. He stops the Rose ceremony and asks to speak with her with a positive/negative outcome for Olena
3. She didn't receive a rose

I'm torn with this one because I think she has been in the driving seat in their relationship all along and perhaps if, and I say if, she is eliminated I can see her being at peace with that as she would have been the one to lead the conversation/decision in this direction.

My hunch though is it could possibly just be the first option

:yes: the F3 RC is one of the pivotal/crucial moment in the lead's so called journey IMO. We have seen many dramas involved at this point over the US franchise. (my all-time fav was Jilly and Reid's heartbreaking chat at F3 RC :tissuebox ).

i and others have stated that the edit of Richie's is somewhat resembles Chris Soules season, esp the edit for F1-F3. Interestingly,at F3 RC the Farmer pulled Becca, the F2, aside, sort some stuff out and next thing we know the F3 RC ended with Kaitlyn being sent home as F3 instead. I really can see this scenario is likely to happen to Olena too (Scenario 2 with positive outcome in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post above). . Basically i suggeest Olena will be the F2 eventually...but gotta add some drama to spice things up..ya know :uptonogood

I maybe in the minority thinking that the SC placed Alex in Ubud does not automatically means she was locked in the F2. I would think being a single mom, made more sense if Richie send her home at F3. Plus, im seeing they invested more in Olena story and the way i see it, she is locked as the next lead....hence taking Olena to F2 will gain more dramatic effect to launch her into her next love adventure on TV. We shall see..

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:17 am

I now think Olena won't definitely win. My gut feeling says he might choose Alex in the end. But I wish it will be Nikki instead.

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:42 am

Both girls wearing bracelets on left arm. Bringing caps over in a minute
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:44 am

Sundy wrote:Both girls wearing bracelets on left arm. Bringing caps over in a minute

Awesome cause I have no idea how to do it! But I think Alex's bracelet looks more like the one in the promo as its thicker than Nikkis IMO question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my screencaps from tenplay.com.au
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:48 am

Nikkis has a long dangly bit on her bracelet !! Omg that promo girl and the I love you has to be Alex IMO :tissuebox
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:48 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Both girls wearing bracelets on left arm. Bringing caps over in a minute

Awesome cause I have no idea how to do it! But I think Alex's bracelet looks more like the one in the promo as its thicker than Nikkis IMO question
IA about Alex's bracelet matching the one in the S/C. I'm also pretty sure Nikki is the one whose foot is stepping out of the limo due to the slit in her dress and you can also see her shoes very briefly in the shot of her walking which seem to match, but I also think that confirms her as F2 because it's still broad daylight when she steps out of the limo while the S/C of Richie holding hands with his F1 with the bracelet is at sunset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:49 am

Sun looks way too high in Nikki's shot for token F1 sunset moment...:tissuebox
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:51 am

bblake wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

IA about Alex's bracelet matching the one in the S/C. I'm also pretty sure Nikki is the one whose foot is stepping out of the limo due to the slit in her dress and you can also see her shoes very briefly in the shot of her walking which seem to match, but I also think that confirms her as F2 because it's still broad daylight when she steps out of the limo while the S/C of Richie holding hands with his F1 with the bracelet is at sunset.

Yep! Unfortunately I think you are right. The winner is usually at sunset.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick