SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:18 am

I will be dreaming about board shorts tonight! giggling

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:19 am

Da Funk wrote:
in_denial wrote:I am wondering why Olena would be in a swimsuit in Ubud? I don't believe there are many beaches there - I have seen a couple of lakes around temples only?

I believe they go to an infinity pool with a beach behind it. So maybe they go to a beach near Ubud. Like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: withhusbandintow.com/day-trip-from-ubud-keramas-beach/

This can't also be her Vespa date as the bathing suits for Olena are different and the setting looks different and Olena's hair in the white bathing suit picture is tied back when in the Vespa date her hair is out.

Its Keramas Beach, 11 kilometres from Ubud or 30 minutes away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:22 am

in_denial wrote:I will be dreaming about board shorts tonight! giggling

I'll never look at board shorts the same way again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :cutesmile!: or my own arm hair for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:31 am

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from memory they do MTP first.

Just playing devil avocado for a second. Just because the finale is in Ubud and Alexs date is there too doesn't automatically mean it's a LCD. It probably is but we have nothing except the location as a connection.  Just remember they flew Richie to a Victorian snowfield and back to Sydney for final 3 date. question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
great minds think alike... Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 2498057887 . now im not sure anymore if Alex is locked in the F2. giggling . See..the distance between Nusa Dua and Ubud can be traveled within approx 1.5 hr. Given that they weren't filming on peak season (New Year/School Holiday)..there shouldn't be any traffic on the road. So.. to me it makes sense if the evening portion of a FD was in Ubud to give touch of romantic scenery (IA the cap of R-Alex is from Vila Santai, a Private Vacation Rental in Ubud) . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   . I lean to think that was where Richie stayed during the FD or LCD or both. Do we know for sure if he stayed at Sofitel?. if Not..there is a possibility his stay was in Ubud (while the girls were in Nusa Dua. JMO). Keeping in mind, on SQT of episode 5 Richie took Nikki to his mansion.

I guess..i can't wrap up my head around the idea of Richie the nice Bachie dump a single mom on the FRC Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 3806527698 . Olena would be the more suitable for the F2 with more dramatic effect and good back story for her own next 'journey' Smiley (as i firmly think Nikki is locked as F1). JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:49 am

Joy15 wrote:
Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from memory they do MTP first.

Just playing devil avocado for a second. Just because the finale is in Ubud and Alexs date is there too doesn't automatically mean it's a LCD. It probably is but we have nothing except the location as a connection.  Just remember they flew Richie to a Victorian snowfield and back to Sydney for final 3 date. question

great minds think alike... Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 2498057887 . now im not sure anymore if Alex is locked in the F2. giggling . See..the distance between Nusa Dua and Ubud can be traveled within approx 1.5 hr. Given that they weren't filming on peak season (New Year/School Holiday)..there shouldn't be any traffic on the road. So.. to me it makes sense if the evening portion of a FD was in Ubud to give touch of romantic scenery (IA the cap of R-Alex is from Vila Santai, a Private Vacation Rental in Ubud) . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   . I lean to think that was where Richie stayed during the FD or LCD or both. Do we know for sure if he stayed in Sofitel?. if Not..there is a possibility his stay was in Ubud (while the girls were in Nusa Dua. JMO). Keeping in mind, on SQT on episode 5 Richie took Nikki to his mansion.

I guess..i can't wrap up my head around the idea of Richie the nice Bachie dump a single mom on the FRC Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 3806527698 . Olena would be the more suitable for the F2 with more dramatic effect and good back story for her own next 'journey' Smiley as i firmly think Nikki is locked as F1. JMO

The only thing is Alex's date in the hut thingamijiggy is in Ubud at night so thats why I think its doubtful that is the F3 round of dates. IMO i think they would keep the two F2 girls around Ubud to eliminate the chance of paparazzi shots. Unless they are hiding in the trees there as opposed to the more touristy area of Nusa Dua where they were able to get the shot of Nikki. Alex still has the jumping off the boat shot that Im assuming would be around Nusa Dua.

After Ep 3 I noticed Alex's edit going downhill and knew that he would dump her at F2. I think he was genuinely confused and attracted to her but IMO had strong feelings for Olena but was unsure of her feelings for him right up until the last minute. I also think TBH he may have done the same with Nikki as Sam F did with Richie and let her go at F3 and not F2 as she was very heavily invested from very early on and perhaps he thought not as strong as Alex in taking rejection if she went to F2. Does that make sense?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:50 am

Man, that FRC setup looks gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:04 am

Fifty wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

great minds think alike... Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 2498057887 . now im not sure anymore if Alex is locked in the F2. giggling . See..the distance between Nusa Dua and Ubud can be traveled within approx 1.5 hr. Given that they weren't filming on peak season (New Year/School Holiday)..there shouldn't be any traffic on the road. So.. to me it makes sense if the evening portion of a FD was in Ubud to give touch of romantic scenery (IA the cap of R-Alex is from Vila Santai, a Private Vacation Rental in Ubud) . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   . I lean to think that was where Richie stayed during the FD or LCD or both. Do we know for sure if he stayed in Sofitel?. if Not..there is a possibility his stay was in Ubud (while the girls were in Nusa Dua. JMO). Keeping in mind, on SQT on episode 5 Richie took Nikki to his mansion.

I guess..i can't wrap up my head around the idea of Richie the nice Bachie dump a single mom on the FRC Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 3806527698 . Olena would be the more suitable for the F2 with more dramatic effect and good back story for her own next 'journey' Smiley as i firmly think Nikki is locked as F1. JMO

The only thing is Alex's date in the hut thingamijiggy is in Ubud at night so thats why I think its doubtful that is the F3 round of dates.  IMO i think they would keep the two F2 girls around Ubud to eliminate the chance of paparazzi shots.  Unless they are hiding in the trees there as opposed to the more touristy area of Nusa Dua where they were able to get the shot of Nikki.  Alex still has the jumping off the boat shot that Im assuming would be around Nusa Dua.

After Ep 3 I noticed Alex's edit going downhill and knew that he would dump her at F2.  I think he was genuinely confused and attracted to her but IMO had strong feelings for Olena but was unsure of her feelings for him right up until the last minute. I also think TBH he may have done the same with Nikki as Sam F did with Richie and let her go at F3 and not F2 as she was very heavily invested from very early on and perhaps he thought not as strong as Alex in taking rejection if she went to F2. Does that make sense?

Agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
While Bali is not big and the distance between location is not far the traffic is pretty thick and slow so I don't think there would be more travelling done than necessary if they want to avoid being recognised.

As for Alex F2 single mum - I agree Nikki is the one who has professed her love completely while Alex is quite aware of the complexity her mother status brings to Richie's choice and how this may work for them. I am not sure why Richie took Nikki to F3 if he knew he didn't reciprocate her deeper feelings but I suspect at a certain point he is just choosing with his heart and these 3 women are the 3 he is most fond of. I expect he is choosing who to let go against who he can't, until he gets to his F1. At some point he must put the show and the audience to the back and put his choices alone to the front and I think he got to that point at HTD's.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:10 am

romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

The only thing is Alex's date in the hut thingamijiggy is in Ubud at night so thats why I think its doubtful that is the F3 round of dates.  IMO i think they would keep the two F2 girls around Ubud to eliminate the chance of paparazzi shots.  Unless they are hiding in the trees there as opposed to the more touristy area of Nusa Dua where they were able to get the shot of Nikki.  Alex still has the jumping off the boat shot that Im assuming would be around Nusa Dua.

After Ep 3 I noticed Alex's edit going downhill and knew that he would dump her at F2.  I think he was genuinely confused and attracted to her but IMO had strong feelings for Olena but was unsure of her feelings for him right up until the last minute. I also think TBH he may have done the same with Nikki as Sam F did with Richie and let her go at F3 and not F2 as she was very heavily invested from very early on and perhaps he thought not as strong as Alex in taking rejection if she went to F2. Does that make sense?

Agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
While Bali is not big and the distance between location is not far the traffic is pretty thick and slow so I don't think there would be more travelling done than necessary if they want to avoid being recognised.

As for Alex F2 single mum - I agree Nikki is the one who has professed her love completely while Alex is quite aware of the complexity her mother status brings to Richie's choice and how this may work for them. I am not sure why Richie took Nikki to F3 if he knew he didn't reciprocate her deeper feelings but I suspect at a certain point he is just choosing with his heart and these 3 women are the 3 he is most fond of. I expect he is choosing who to let go against who he can't, until he gets to his F1. At some point he must put the show and the audience to the back and put his choices alone to the front and I think he got to that point at HTD's.

I think IMO unfortunately Nikki may have been a bit of a chess piece for the producers much like Heather. It wouldn't surprise me if they wanted Heather to go to F3 but Sam W being a bit more secure in himself disagreed. As Sam even said in an interview in hindsight he should have let her go earlier. I think producer pressure may have gotten the best of Richie here in this instance and the fact she said those three little words after the HTD may have been a feeling of guilt for him if he let her go then IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:16 am

Fifty wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Thanks for the input. IA with you that Alex placed in Ubud at one of her dates would make her locked in the F2. :yes: . I also agree her edit was downhill since episode 5, IIRC. My interpretation of the edit and storylines made me convinced that Nikki is the F1 (dare i say ever since episode 2 Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 2498057887 ) and Olena is their next Ette (ever since episode 2 as well Hugesmile ). So this would translate to Nikki F1, Alex F2 and Olena F3 (plus the next Ette) in my book . Happily agree to disagree bestbud! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote: snipped...

They definitely look like the same shorts to me (front and back) so I'd think it is from the same day/date.
If so then I do think Nikki could be F3.

Whut?! Now I'm confused...again. The board shorts he is wearing on the inflatable have a thick yellow stripe above the blue. The ones on the pier have flowers above the blue.

What am I missing?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:26 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: snipped...

They definitely look like the same shorts to me (front and back) so I'd think it is from the same day/date.
If so then I do think Nikki could be F3.

Whut?! Now I'm confused...again. The board shorts he is wearing on the inflatable have a thick yellow stripe above the blue. The ones on the pier have flowers above the blue.

What am I missing?

On page 26 of this thread there are pics of Richie wearing the same boardies from his first date with Nikki. There is a SC of the back view of these shorts and they have a pattern on the back. It looks like Richie is wearing the same shorts in both those sc of Nikki - pier and floating fish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:31 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I see it now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sh!t!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick