SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think the flying raft activity is in Nusa Dua. It is called 'The Flying Fish'. The activity requires being dragged by a speed boat (which we don't see in the SC).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Sundy wrote:Richie's shorts same or different?  I'm trying to work out if the shorts have one blue and one white leg or if the white is part of the inflatable. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To me it looks like the shorts are orange-yellow color, then dark blue, then light blue (and shadow and brightness making the two legs of light blue different but they are the same? question

The other s/cap with Richie sitting with Nikki the shorts are from behind and seem to have flowers? on them and dark blue and light blue.

So unless the shorts on the inflatable have a different back part to them (with a design on back and solid blocks of colors on front) then it looks like 2 different shorts? question

May need to sleuth to see the shorts and try match them. Wondering if they may be ozboardies shorts?

my s/cap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:00 pm

in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think the flying raft activity is in Nusa Dua. It is called 'The Flying Fish'. The activity requires being dragged by a speed boat (which we don't see in the SC).

Do they only do this in Nusa Dua? Great find!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:02 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do they only do this in Nusa Dua? Great find!

No, there are other areas as well. There is a youtube video of the exact same colour flying fish that Richie and Nikki are on in Nusa Dua - just not sure if I can post a video so used this image instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:06 pm

Could these be the shorts?

It looks like they have a pocket on the back and I think I can see some of the inside yellow of the pocket.

What does everyone think?

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:11 pm

Sorry, it wont let me post the link - search on BILLABONG TRIBONG LO TIDE MENS BOARDSHORT - HAZE

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:16 pm

Stripe wrote:Sorry, it wont let me post the link - search on BILLABONG TRIBONG LO TIDE MENS BOARDSHORT - HAZE

Are these the ones [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They do look like the ones he is wearing, and they don't have floral on the back at all. This suggests to me, that he is wearing two different shorts in the SC of Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:19 pm

in_denial wrote:
Stripe wrote:Sorry, it wont let me post the link - search on BILLABONG TRIBONG LO TIDE MENS BOARDSHORT - HAZE

Are these the ones [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They do look like the ones he is wearing, and they don't have floral on the back at all. This suggests to me, that he is wearing two different shorts in the SC of Nikki.

You will probably find they may be Ozboardies seeing he promotes them. The Billabong shorts IMO are more Fluoro yellow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:24 pm

IMO I don't think those seem to be the same shorts the draw sting from the screencaps seems to be dark and those are white.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:25 pm

Hanate wrote:IMO I don't think those seem to be the same shorts the draw sting from the screencaps seems to be dark and those are white.

Yes, you are correct. They do have a dark drawstring. Back to googling!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:39 pm

These are the closest I can find. Somebody else may be able to find something better?

Not Oz Boardies though...do they have to be? Regardless, all styles in this spliced colour set have no floral on them. There are also some that have different leg colours, which I think Richie has in that SC...just can't find the exact coloured shorts. IMO the other boardshorts he is wearing with Nikki in the romper are different.

Last edited by in_denial on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:55 pm

I think you maybe right they do appear to be two different boardies.

Could be two different dates or they could have changed into them after but I somehow doubt richie would have changed twice.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick