SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:09 pm

Too funny [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I had to go dig an article out to check out Blake's FRC suit....looks to be more on the bluish grey side.

Richie's FRC suit is more of a baby blue color to me. And he looks so good. He is holding a box with a ring but expect it to be similar to the promise ring Tim gave Anna / Sam gave Snez.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:15 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19023281/237
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Given [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scap of Richie above. What do we make of the height of the F1 in these screencaps. I'm thinking definitely shorter than Alex. I've been trying to imagine the body connected to the arms and it doesn't seem tall at all going by the angle of the arm

My screencaps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
mercieme wrote:Please O/T question, is Richie wearing the same color of suit for the FRC as Blake Garvey did. It looks eerily similar to me, TIA.
Say it ain't so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :shocked!: I think you are correct though it is a similar color! It better not be a bad omen! Why oh why be in a lighter blue suit?! It's probably for contrast compared to the background colors for the FRC location? So can be seen better than a darker suit? *fingers crossed*

my s/caps from tenplay.com.au
Too funny [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I had to go dig an article out to check out Blake's FRC suit....looks to be more on the bluish grey side. Richie's FRC suit is more of a baby blue color to me. And he looks so good. He is holding a box with a ring but expect it to be similar to the promise ring Tim gave Anna / Sam gave Snez.

The suits are still too close in color for my liking.
Both from Perth and already NI saying a switcheroo (which I don't believe) and Richie is nothing like Blake imo but still don't need any similarities to Blake for FRC Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by niale Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:41 pm

I didn't feel like the gazebo matched up to the Viceroy resort because of a few details.
The Viceroy is raised by wood, has gaps and has no stone steps... so i did more digging.

A lot of ubud/bali hotels actually have the very similar gazebo designs, so it's important to note the details,  

I *think* we have a match here for a Villa Santai in Ubud

1. the two stone steps are present here leading to the entrance of gazebo with the railings on all sides except entrance side.
2. The black flower pot seen on the bottom in the SC matches the picture found.
3. The "white" stone border surrounding the pool matches the floor tiling.
4. Raised by solid stone, not wood, has no gaps under gazebo.

Regardless, looks like that places Alex at Ubud.

Sources:
tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-4/finale-sneak-peek
homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p902266#&gid=1&pid=10
villasantai.com/

niale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:45 pm

^ well done [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I don't think we could get any closer than that. Where have you been hiding all season. cantstopl if you look closely too at Alex and Richie I think the orange cushion make another appearance too
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Sundy wrote:Thoughts on this please.

Nikki no bikini marks
Nikki with bikini marks

Do we think it's a clue or a good make up artist?
With the s/caps of Nikki in her bikini it does seem like she has bikini tan marks (the bikini goes up more on her chest like her tan marks do) but not sure if she had makeup on them like you said for RC or a clue for possible LCD...

all my s/caps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:51 pm

If you look at her left shoulder area there is another tan mark that's fainter than the main one too. She also looks a lot more tanned overall too. Not sure though as the settings and time of day are completely different

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Has anyone been able to work out where Richie and Nikki are in that pier (?) screencap?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Richie's shorts same or different?  I'm trying to work out if the shorts have one blue and one white leg or if the white is part of the inflatable. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:21 pm

I am seeing one blue and one lighter leg - so yes, two different leg colours on the first pics.

I am seeing different shorts on Richie on the pier pic - these appear to have a pattern on them, rather than different block colours.

I am thinking these are two separate dates as Nikki does not appear to be wearing the pink bikini under this outfit, otherwise we would see the straps.

P.S. Is that 'plumber's crack' I am seeing on the last pic??! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:27 pm

in_denial wrote:Has anyone been able to work out where Richie and Nikki are in that pier (?) screencap?

Not yet. It's bugging me
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great sleuthing! yes Looks like a match! I posted in the No Discussion thread so can have some copies there of things sleuthed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for posting s/caps yes (they're in the No Discussion s/cap thread for those who want to sleuthe them out).

I added some extra s/caps from the preview for next week (also in the No Discussion s/cap thread) so can see them in order shown.

If anyone wants me to bring over any s/caps to this thread feel free to do so or let me know if you want me to to so and I can bring them over
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick