SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:13 am

Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's this one

Source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh thank you.
I can't see the tenplay preview since im not in australia.
Do you think you can do more s/caps of the preview?
It would be well appreciated.

So Alex is confirmed F2. Well well. Clock is ticking.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Sundy - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:14 am

How do we know Olena is in Ubud? From what I can see, the only new SC are of Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:20 am

in_denial wrote:How do we know Olena is in Ubud? From what I can see, the only new SC are of Alex.

I don't think she is confirmed she just seems to have a lot more screencaps than Nikki from what we have seen that seems a bit excessive for just one episode/date.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:23 am

Hanate wrote:
in_denial wrote:How do we know Olena is in Ubud? From what I can see, the only new SC are of Alex.

I don't think she is confirmed she just seems to have a lot more screencaps than Nikki from what we have seen that seems a bit excessive for just one episode/date.

Plus Richie's facial hair on the screen shots.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:30 am

Loulou wrote:
Hanate wrote:

Plus Richie's facial hair on the screen shots.

:yes: the facial hair is a give away IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:32 am

Hi guys, have been lurking around here for awhile, but I am a little confused with the sudden 'Nikki is F3' based on the new finale preview. From what I saw, there was nothing new from that finale preview that we haven't seen from the preview after the HTDs. The SC of alex and richie in the opening scene for the final preview is from the same scene where alex is wearing a beaded strap top in the preview after HTD. If anyone thinks otherwise let me know. Just from my observation. Sorry and not very good at attaching SCs sad If someone can just do that, it will be great. Although IA alex is in F2 based on richie's mums comment.

Also with olena's 3 outfits: 1. singlet, 2. white bikini and 3. night portion kimono looking dress,  I noticed nikki also has 3 outfits: the 1. strapless playsuit, 2. pink bikini and 3. singlet top. I think that is because these two got a water activity for the date. Whereas Alex only has two outfits we have seen in the SC: 1. black top and 2. beaded strap top and she did not get a water date.

Please correct me if I am wrong. This was just a quick observation when I saw those two previews. But I don't think there is 'more' SC of alex or olena over nikki. So I don't agree that Nikki is F3 based off SCs

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:43 am

romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:Guys ten play has preview up if next weeks episodes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I dont think Nikki has enough S/c and Alex has a bucket load in this one.  So the question is does he choose Olena or Alex.

The picture of Alex under the pagoda shaped structure is in Ubud - I have been there just a few weeks ago
Should this go over to screencaps?
I am pretty sure this is Alex at least F2 IMO
Bringing this across from another thread.
This looks like the hills of Ubud to me, but I must say I have never been to Nusa Dua so don't know if it has this mountainous landscape behind. Ubud certainly does,. Can you believe the twists and turns. What an edit!
And I know we have multiple outfits for Olena, which is compelling, but can we be sure it is her and not Nikki also in Ubud for F2?
I think its Alex looking the most solid at this point.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:44 am

joshfan wrote:Hi guys, have been lurking around here for awhile, but I am a little confused with the sudden 'Nikki is F3' based on the new finale preview. From what I saw, there was nothing new from that finale preview that we haven't seen from the preview after the HTDs. The SC of alex and richie in the opening scene for the final preview is from the same scene where alex is wearing a beaded strap top in the preview after HTD. If anyone thinks otherwise let me know. Just from my observation. Sorry and not very good at attaching SCs sad If someone can just do that, it will be great. Although IA alex is in F2 based on richie's mums comment.

Also with olena's 3 outfits: 1. singlet, 2. white bikini and 3. night portion kimono looking dress,  I noticed nikki also has 3 outfits: the 1. strapless playsuit, 2. pink bikini and 3. singlet top. I think that is because these two got a water activity for the date. Whereas Alex only has two outfits we have seen in the SC: 1. black top and 2. beaded strap top and she did not get a water date.

Please correct me if I am wrong. This was just a quick observation when I saw those two previews. But I don't think there is 'more' SC of alex or olena over nikki. So I don't agree that Nikki is F3 based off SCs

There was a S/c in the original promo of Richie and Olena walking out of a doorway. We can surmise they are going to the RC based on what she is wearing but as they are coming out of the doorway, we can assume they have been somewhere for her to get changed into RC outfit. This IMo is a continuation of either the date with the Vespa (jumpsuit with maroon bikini) or the White bathing suit. She then has the kimono date which is a continuation of the Vespa or white bathing suit. She has too many activities for her to complete in one day IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:46 am

Fifty wrote:
joshfan wrote:Hi guys, have been lurking around here for awhile, but I am a little confused with the sudden 'Nikki is F3' based on the new finale preview. From what I saw, there was nothing new from that finale preview that we haven't seen from the preview after the HTDs. The SC of alex and richie in the opening scene for the final preview is from the same scene where alex is wearing a beaded strap top in the preview after HTD. If anyone thinks otherwise let me know. Just from my observation. Sorry and not very good at attaching SCs sad If someone can just do that, it will be great. Although IA alex is in F2 based on richie's mums comment.

There was a S/c in the original promo of Richie and Olena walking out of a doorway.  We can surmise they are going to the RC based on what she is wearing but as they are coming out of the doorway, we can assume they have been somewhere for her to get changed into RC outfit. This IMo is a continuation of either the date with the Vespa (jumpsuit with maroon bikini) or the White bathing suit.  She then has the kimono date which is a continuation of the Vespa or white bathing suit.  She has too many activities for her to complete in one day IMO.
Well argued
Alex and Olena.
I am still a bit suprised.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:48 am

Olena's Outfits:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alex's Outfits:

Nikki's Outfits:

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:54 am

Thanks @da funk. I don't see olena wearing a black bikini. IMO she goes on a vespa date, changes into a white bikini than night portion she has the kimono. Nikki is seen wearing strapless than changes to pink bikini than night portion singlet. Alex black top than changes to night portion beaded singlet. Although I don't understand why olena is walking WITH richie in her rose ceremony dress. Maybe she is leaving? But they both are smiling so I have my doubts. That is the only thing i don't get

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:55 am

Since we can see the swimsuit tan marks on nikkis second screen cao, it must be after the toboggan date.
Since it still during the day, can we assume it's her LCD?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick