SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:08 pm

They should have had Chad and Josh on at the same time. It might be interesting to see two bulls butt heads. Or maybe add in Andi too.

Josh has a lot of bark. Nick is just a cool dude, not afraid the big bad bully is gonna hit him.

Josh's claim to fame is that he stole a woman out from underneath Nick. But, she wasn't a prize. That's nothing to be proud of. Nick is lucky he didn't get Andi. That is a good thing, not a bad thing. So Josh is not the winner because he won her. Better to be disqualified from that race.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:39 pm

Ya'll I think we're going to have to change our breakup predictions for BOR and Duhhh. Not only does he have to prove Andi wrong but he has to prove Nick wrong now too. Must be so exhausting. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ya'll I think we're going to have to change our breakup predictions for BOR and Duhhh. Not only does he have to prove Andi wrong but he has to prove Nick wrong now too. Must be so exhausting. cheeky

IA!  What should be over by the end of the year , and that's being very very generous laugh out loud, has to last until at least the airing of the next 'Ette season. laugh out loud Because that'd probably be the earliest Nick would be given the OK to break up with his F1 if it's not meant to be.

So much pressure and weight added to those hulking shoulders. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:His mom is so annoying, holy heck. I thought his tweet was nice though.

I think his family is just saying what any of us would say if it was our family member.  However, I would say the same things but not put them on twitter or be so public about it.  

Yeah, put yourself in their situation. I would have a hard time with some of the awful things people are saying about my family member on social media. It scares me what people will say to someone (and not just Josh but any reality tv star or celebrity) when they can hide behind a computer screen. People forget that they don't really know these people they see on tv.

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:25 pm

^^Granted, but why go through sm searching out the negatives? Just stay away from those things if you really believe that you are above it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:34 pm

I still say these 2 will stay together long enough to go on Marriage Boot Camp....

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:51 pm

emeraldluvsbama wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:His mom is so annoying, holy heck. I thought his tweet was nice though.

I think his family is just saying what any of us would say if it was our family member.  However, I would say the same things but not put them on twitter or be so public about it.  

Yeah, put yourself in their situation.  I would have a hard time with some of the awful things people are saying about my family member on social media.  It scares me what people will say to someone (and not just Josh but any reality tv star or celebrity) when they can hide behind a computer screen.  People forget that they don't really know these people they see on tv.

The Viall family did not respond to negativity on sm.
Best advice: stay off sm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Why is Josh so irrate about Nick being the next lead? Isn't he happily engaged to Amanduh?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Why is Josh so irrate about Nick being the next lead?  Isn't he happily engaged to Amanduh?  

J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y. nough said.  He wants to be Nick and that something he will never be.  He has to be born over 100 times to reach that statues, and that wont happen in a million years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:33 pm

reason wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Why is Josh so irrate about Nick being the next lead?  Isn't he happily engaged to Amanduh?  

J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y. nough said.  He wants to be Nick and that something he will be.  He has to be born over 100 times to reach that statues.

I do not sense at all that Josh is jealous.  He wished him well.  It would be fake if all of a sudden Josh acted like they were best friends.  He wrote a very appropriate tweet to Nick I thought.

https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray

Despite our differences I am truly happy 4 @viallnicholas28 everyone deserves love and he is no exception - this is your time, go find her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:51 pm

He probably had MM write or proof read the tweet before sending it out, but they should've revised it a few more times and left out the he's no exception, IMO.  And he did it to try to improve his image and appear to be the bigger person, IMO.  But when you take the likes, retweets, etc. of other nasty, negative, mean tweets, including his mother and sisters, the words in his tweet don't quite match up and ring true with his actions.  Back to the same old issue I have with him - words, attitudes and actions do not match up!  

And it might read ok, that's is until I read it as if Josh is actually speaking it, and all I hear is his voice dripping with sarcasm, superiority, and dislike, again IMO.  

I like him lots better when he keeps his trap shut and just posts and talks lovingly about Sable.  Silence other than doggy tweets and pics.  That's not asking too much is it?  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:56 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:He probably had MM write or proof read the tweet before sending it out, but they should've revised it a few more times and left out the he's no exception, IMO.  And he did it to try to improve his image and appear to be the bigger person, IMO.  But when you take the likes, retweets, etc. of other nasty, negative, mean tweets, including his mother and sisters, the words in his tweet don't quite match up and ring true with his actions.  Back to the same old issue I have with him - words, attitudes and actions do not match up!  

And it might read ok, that's is until I read it as if Josh is actually speaking it, and all I hear is his voice dripping with sarcasm, superiority, and dislike, again IMO.  

I like him lots better when he keeps his trap shut and just posts and talks lovingly about Sable.  Silence other than doggy tweets and pics.  That's not asking too much is it?  laugh out loud

JMO

Maybe Amanda helped him bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy