SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:All I know is Josh is 1/2 of Andi/Josh - he/she who hath put up quite the facade about their #blessed relationship. I'll believe these two are for real when they walk down the aisle.
Not even then! Amanda's walked down the isle and split up with her hubby 6 months-1 year later. Josh and Amanda both have their faults in relationships. She'd be #blessed if she doesn't end up with two kids from Josh and a divorcee yet again. And I know I sound like a biotch when it comes to Amanda, but I just can't with her train of thinking and action. It's nuts to me. IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:18 pm

ET is pretty reliable, their track record is better than people's. They could be wrong but they're probably not, they rarely put out stories that end up being false. RS is wrong WAY more often than them but since he's been brought up, he also said it jives with what he's heard. In regards to Josh with Amanda's kids, I have no trouble believing that he's really good with them because he's always seemed good with kids to me. None of that matters though if the relationship around them is unhealthy, and neither Josh nor Amanda seem to be in the place where they can have healthy romantic relationships IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Can someone please link the people article? And ET is really more reliable than people? I had no idea.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:39 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-josh-murray-amanda-stanton-engaged-meeting-kids

Hard to say when they talked to this "source". And Josh is no longer a financial advisor, unless he does this on the side along with Advocare (which is possible because he recently said he had 3 jobs).

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:42 pm

^ Thanks. All it mentions is them being "very happy." Most post show media "insiders" say that at one time or another IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:51 pm

^^This is true.  The ET quoted source sounds pretty legit, but they are still engaged as of now so hopefully they can figure things out and make it work. There's a lot on the line for both of them.  I don't think anyone assumed it would be smooth sailing for them with kids involved etc.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:56 pm

I love all of the support that they are getting from their families on social media. Relationships are hard enough and it's wonderful that the family is supporting them. Siblings and mother's have sent love and welcoming messages. Good for them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Loveinterest wrote: I love all of the support that they are getting from their families on social media. Relationships are hard enough and it's wonderful that the family is supporting them. Siblings and mother's have sent love and welcoming messages. Good for them!
I just wonder if these same welcoming siblings and moms will call Amanda a b!tch and ho when they breakup?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:03 pm

So how hard is it to play the attentive future step daddy to 2 beautiful little girls under age of 5 when the mommy does not work outside of home, the father is still very active in girls' lives and grandma is always at the ready to pitch in? One would HOPE and expect that he could pull it together for a photo opp, right?!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:10 pm

He basically went on a few play dates and has pictures to prove it. I agree, it'll take a lot more than that to earn praise from me.

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:16 pm

His family was so happy last time nothing new... wouldn't surprise me if they love Amanda's kids more. cheeky

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 1f49c

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 8367-910 MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 I_got_13 MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:20 pm

I've been following both their snapchats for months and it seems like Josh has been involved a lot with the girls, not just the few pics that have turned up on SM recently. This was not going to be an easy transition for any of them and we all predicted that, but if they really love each other, and it appears they do, then they will hopefully take the steps necessary to make it work. To have the support of family and friends is huge though. Not just the Murrays, but Amanda's mom & sister and several of her best friends have congratulated the couple and seem totally on board. For Amanda's mom to post what she did, I have to believe she thinks Josh is a good fit for her daughter. They know far more about the situation than we do, so it's great to see their support.

Again, time will tell. But I'm still hoping for the best for these two.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy