SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by StacyNor Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:36 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
StacyNor wrote:I am not the biggest Josh fan, but how can I hate him showing love to Amanda's daughters? If he ignored them, he would have been criticized and rightly so but him showing love is also criticized? If Amanda and Josh were to get married those kids will grow up with the both of them. I can't hate on a man showing love to kids. Blended family are a thing , the can never be enough love for kids. IMO

Showing love to children is always great. That's amazing! It doesn't have to be broadcast on sm, though IMO. That's insensitive, and IMO makes co-parenting hard. Especially when they're trying to act like Amanda is looking for a new dad for her children. IMO.
OK....that makes sense. Thanks.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Maybe I'm just a heartless cynic, but how I see it is that it's pretty easy to play stepdad to two adorable little girls for a few weeks or months. I'm gonna need to see the situation a year from now before handing out any gold stars. In any case it's the relationship with the mother of those children that matters the most and I have my doubts about that. I don't think Josh knows how to do serious relationships.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Yea Ill believe they are the real deal if they are still together in a year. I am skeptical that Josh wants to be a parent to kids that aren't his own. It's a hard and selfless thing, and I'm not sure he can do it. Hey maybe he can go on BIP4 and try to be Bachelor 22 laugh out loud. Wonder if those thoughts have crossed his mind. Lol

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:35 pm

The major thing is that they've already broken up a FEW TIMES!! That's crazy!! So, they broke up while he was living with her in the past month?! Give me a break! They've only been engaged for 2 1/2 months as it is..Not that long! She really IS Teen Mom. Olivia hit the nail on the head. If this goes south, I place the blame on mostly Amanda. She should know better. What a disgrace to put herself and the girls in this situation. If this all ends in sh*t, she should be ashamed of herself and do some serious self reflecting. BUT if it ends with a happy healthy marriage and parentship, then congrats and you got lucky! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:46 pm

I know the source was ET and that RS said in his column today he's heard this too, but I can't figure out when they would have "broken up" a few times. Maybe before he moved out there? I know you can't trust SM but based on fan comments/ pics & Snapchats these two have been together much of the time. Maybe when he flew to Atlanta for that quick day trip?  But we know they were together at the LA Rams/KC Chiefs game the next day.  I totally believe they've had their struggles, but if there were actual "break ups" they must have been very brief and he must have never moved out of her apt.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Didn't Josh tweet something about 'time to head back home' at some point, after he just went to visit Amanda, or moved to her place? That could've indicated a huge fight/break up. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Does anyone know why he was in Edmonton, Canada last weekend?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Maybe when he tweeted something about how it's time to go back to the east coast like a week after moving to California. I don't care if those breakups lasted mere minutes, it sure says a lot about their level of commitment. Probably Josh being manipulative and trying to get his way. What a pair of teenagers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Beach Lover wrote: I know the source was ET and that RS said in his column today he's heard this too, but I can't figure out when they would have "broken up" a few times. Maybe before he moved out there? I know you can't trust SM but based on fan comments/ pics & Snapchats these two have been together much of the time. Maybe when he flew to Atlanta for that quick day trip?  But we know they were together at the LA Rams/KC Chiefs game the next day.  I totally believe they've had their struggles, but if there were actual "break ups" they must have been very brief and he must have never moved out of her apt.
That's even worse IMO! Impulse 5 minute break ups?! Only middle schoolers do that now a days.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:01 pm

^^^^ I don't disagree.  But then again, we're assuming based on a "source" from ET.  There was another "inside source" that just told People that all was going well with them.  So who knows.  Even RS has been consistently saying the BIP couples are still together, so I'm guessing even he didn't hear anything too concrete about any "break-ups".  Maybe just rumors that they have had a tough road, which would make sense considering the circumstances.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^^ I don't disagree.  But then again, we're assuming based on a "source" from ET.  There was another "inside source" that just told People that all was going well with them.  So who knows.  Even RS has been consistently saying the BIP couples are still together, so I'm guessing even he didn't hear anything too concrete about any "break-ups".  Maybe just rumors that they have had a tough road, which would make sense considering the circumstances.
Can you please link me to this people article?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:12 pm

All I know is Josh is 1/2 of Andi/Josh - he/she who hath put up quite the facade about their #blessed relationship. I'll believe these two are for real when they walk down the aisle.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy