SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:52 am

jlccaz wrote:Josh's mother should consider work outside the home. Her obsessive Behavior is disturbing.

His brother Aaron has lost his position with the KC Chiefs.  Maybe she should focus on that. . . Privately!
What a change from 2 summers ago when Josh was the most perfect man and just won the Ette and Aaron got signed. I feel a little bad for the mom, moreso than for the kids.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

MyNewFamily - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:04 am

Not sure how a few light hearted tweets are considered obsessive or why they shouldn't share on SM? As stated previously, I have followed MM for many years and she is one busy lady doing wonderful things for the community. I would be curious to see the reaction if Josh started following one of Nicks family members.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:11 am

Alanna wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Josh's mother should consider work outside the home. Her obsessive Behavior is disturbing.

His brother Aaron has lost his position with the KC Chiefs.  Maybe she should focus on that. . . Privately!
What a change from 2 summers ago when Josh was the most perfect man and just won the Ette and Aaron got signed. I feel a little bad for the mom, moreso than for the kids.

Well that's just life. Sometimes there are good times, sometimes bad. Should be more good than bad for Josh though if he's found the "love of his life" and got that insta family he wanted. They should all focus on that instead of what people may or may not be thinking of him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:15 am

Loveinterest wrote:I'm always surprised when people are upset when they've been blocked. IMO, people want their page to reflect them, much like someone decorating their home to their tast. If you don't like it, the polite thing is to keep your mouth shut. You don't have to comment on what you don't like unless they ask for your opinion.  My question is, why would you go on someone's page to leave hateful comments and not expect to be blocked? No one wants rotten eggs thrown n their house.

Exactly and this is why I don't understand any of MM's involvement in this issue! She was not a cast person on this show. So why would she be tweeting and responding to anything on SM regarding the show.
Yes, it's a free country and you can exercise your right to do so, but it makes no sense since she has NO involvement.
I don't believe any of the cast asked for her opinion. I don't believe she worked with production, with Jorge, the crabs or the parrot. IMO BORDUHM maybe dummies, but I don't think MM is a ventriloquist.
So they don't need her 2 cents and she has really no involvement in the situation, other than meddling. All IMOAA.  
Basically, she forces herself into situations that do not concern her. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:21 am

Linds911 wrote:Sorry just had to chuckle at them being ATL royalty and Ambassadors..Besides Josh and his brother's playing career for the Dawgs idk what else would consider them royalty but that's just me..

I just wonder if the other Dawg QB family consider themselves royalty as well.. QB in the NFL aren't even considered royalty.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:32 am

I don't think they consider themselves royalty but I can tell you they are very highly regarded in GA and for good reason. They are all extremely active in many social issues and have used Aarons platform for good. I don't believe it's necessary to have someone ask what your opinion is to post on SM. MM was in Mexico during filming so they must have include her. She posted pictures from there with Elan & Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:39 am

It is your right to post whatever or respond to whatever on SM.  But I was taught and raised on the idea, just becasue you can, doesn't mean you should.  And IMO, a mother of grown adult children should not be defending them on SM like they are incapable of doing it themselves.  Plus, by defending their actions it just further opens a can of worms for responses.  Not only that but for all the complaint about how others are mistreating or saying mean, nasty, negative things to BOR or the Duhhh she is no better and doing the same in some of her responses.  Pot meet kettle.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:43 am

cantstopl MM was in Mexico during the filming! cantstopl
Maybe she deserves her own thread! J/k.
You can't make this stuff up. It just keeps getting better. :crazed

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:47 am

It was sleuthed during filming she was there right before the proposal.  At the time, many joked it was becasue baby boy had to ask her permission to get engaged on tv again and that she had to give her approval of The Duhh before it could happen.  laugh out loud

I seriously hope the women was not filmed doing it.  She, BOR and The Duhh will never go away if she gets bitten by the same fame and attention bug they were.  laugh out loud  not to mention it'll further reiterate she needs to take a step back and let him do his own thing if she approves a second relationship that goes belly up in no time.  Maybe her picker for BOR is as off as the BOR's is.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:52 am

Reminds me of an old saying: You can pick your nose. You can pick your friends. You can't pick your friend's nose.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:06 am

Many thought it was very nice that she was there to meet the woman Josh wanted to get engaged to. I guess it's a matter of perspective. I would imagine this was producer encouraged knowing he is close with his family. My mm is very close with my brother and I and I would have wanted her there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:19 am

yep, cuz that's what we do here!! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy