SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:51 am

From Hanate's facial hair SC upthread, I just realized that dear Richie didn't even bother to shave for the FRC....he was probably sweating bullets (his words to Osher at the 1st episode)  giggling knowing he was going to break one girl's heart and pick his lover girl the same day..awwww  Richie I feel for ya.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently Alex caught on someone else's snapchat cuddling with some guy.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:40 am

I saw that and ws going to post it.

Things just got interesting that's for sure laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:47 am

Everything goes cray cray towards the end that's for sure laugh out loud

But you can't really see the face of the dude she is cuddling so I guess she is still alright and won't get in trouble with the producers giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:50 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I saw that and ws going to post it.

Things just got interesting that's for sure laugh out loud

This website also has another very thin story on it
Just trying to cash in on the show pre finale and they have nuthin' IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:54 am

Does Dailymail read this forum ... and write article with the findings?
Hi guys ... next time ... give us a shout-out at least Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:04 am

happygolucky wrote:Does Dailymail read this forum ... and write article with the findings?
Hi guys ... next time ... give us a shout-out at least Hugesmile
giggling Yeah it was posted upthread a couple of times and Daily Mail definitely read this forum and write articles on their findings and not giving credit to the forum.

Back on Blake's season those of us sleuthing the finale promos for the girl's nail polish (sleuthed to be Sam Frost) Daily Mail posted about how "fans" had sleuthed the final girl to be Sam Frost based on her nail polish. Of course they didn't give the forum credit and other articles have been written based on findings here even for Sam Frost's season before the season aired and this season too regarding contestants that have been sleuthed here and then only afterward the name is posted they then post who it is. So it's been done for all the past seasons with Daily Fail Mail hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:10 am

Emayem wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe this is her way of giving production the middle finger for her crappy edit?  TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:13 am

Episode 14 hilarious as expected.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:14 am

I don't think they are too worried at this stage as I think people other than those in this forum still believe Nikki is F1. I think after Wednesday night when Nikki leaves everyone will put 2 and 2 together. Mind you they have stitched up Alex with her edit so badly she is probably now flipping the bird at them for it. And lets face it the guy could be anyone really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:16 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Maybe this is her way of giving production the middle finger for her crappy edit?  TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 3806527698

I didn't see your comment I just said the same thing. cantstopl Great minds think alike

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:17 am

So I watched the snapchat and you can see the guy's face (the screenshot below that the article has isn't so good) but the guy is the same guy in the "sorry bachie" snapchat with Alex in the kitchen.  

The other snapchat of "sorry bachie" could be interpreted many ways but if Alex is not F1 it could be an "oops, sorry" and maybe Alex just doesn't care any more?

Not sure it rules Alex out as F1 completely but I'd guess that Alex's edit could rule her out even without any snapchats.

Also, Brooke Hogan is pretty famous and it's her snapchat so Alex must be good friends with her maybe through modelling herself?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT