SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the DM article....not sure the order of filming but it seems the order of airing the HTDs will be Alex, Rachel, Nikki & Olena.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:39 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Looks like a another interview with Nikki in next week's WHO magazine. And a photo shoot? Never seen this pic before, looks new to me.... question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that not unusual that they have an interview this early for her if she is F1. IMO they would be keeping any interview with the F1/F2 under wraps until the finale. This to me IMO shows she's f3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:43 pm

It's an interview with the final 4. Nikki is just on the cover. Nikki and Alex get a full page and Olena and Rachael half a page. The only unsleuthed photo is one of Nikki and Rixhie at the races
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Informative article. No wonder Olena was reluctant to open up after witnessing Nikki kissing Richie after her date!! Good to read Olena's family liked Richie and could see them as a couple. The last 3 ep are going to be an emotional ride!! JMO

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Informative article.  No wonder Olena was reluctant to open up after witnessing Nikki kissing Richie after her date!!  Good to read Olena's family liked Richie and could see them as a couple.  The last 3 ep are going to be an emotional ride!!  JMO

This quote from the article is interesting...don't believe it at all though - we saw last night how kind Nikki was to Olena, hugging her at the end of the RC.

Yet she still has three other girls to compete with before she can win Richie's heart - and maybe a ring, including Nikki, who Olena doesn't seem too fond of.

'I was actually there on the couch when she was kissing Richie in the other room at the cocktail party.

'I could see them hooking up but I wasn't sure if it was actually happening right in front of me or if it was the champagne. I kind of found that disrespectful,' she quipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 pm

in_denial wrote:
Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Informative article.  No wonder Olena was reluctant to open up after witnessing Nikki kissing Richie after her date!!  Good to read Olena's family liked Richie and could see them as a couple.  The last 3 ep are going to be an emotional ride!!  JMO

This quote from the article is interesting...don't believe it at all though - we saw last night how kind Nikki was to Olena, hugging her at the end of the RC.

Yet she still has three other girls to compete with before she can win Richie's heart - and maybe a ring, including Nikki, who Olena doesn't seem too fond of.

'I was actually there on the couch when she was kissing Richie in the other room at the cocktail party.

'I could see them hooking up but I wasn't sure if it was actually happening right in front of me or if it was the champagne. I kind of found that disrespectful,' she quipped.
Hmm... that's not very nice to say about Nikki, imo, especially since Nikki was hugging her at RC. If she really said that in that article then I don't see her as F1 even more. Doesn't strike me as F1-like. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:04 pm

IMHO, that word "doesn't seem too fond of" was the opinion of either the DM writer or OK mag writer after Olena made the comment about kissing.

From watching these international series, the contestants often remain good mates after filming regardless of the outcome so probably DM or OK trying to create problems where there is none...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Sundy wrote:It's an interview with the final 4. Nikki is just on the cover. Nikki and Alex get a full page and Olena and Rachael half a page. The only unsleuthed photo is one of Nikki and Rixhie at the races

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes

This to me indicates Nikki is F1, imo., since it is WHO mag and official with the show and Nikki getting the Cover and full page. Alex could have a full page because she is F2, imo, or because she has white rose (or both).

At this point I am thinking F1-F4: Nikki, Alex, Olena, and Rachael

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:It's an interview with the final 4. Nikki is just on the cover. Nikki and Alex get a full page and Olena and Rachael half a page. The only unsleuthed photo is one of Nikki and Rixhie at the races

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes

This to me indicates Nikki is F1, imo., since it is WHO mag and official with the show and Nikki getting the Cover and full page. Alex could have a full page because she is F2, imo, or because she has white rose (or both).

At this point I am thinking F1-F4: Nikki, Alex, Olena, and Rachael  

IA - The F1 and F2 always get more column inches in the official rags.

But what is the photo of Nikki and Richie at the races? Did they go to the race on the HTD?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can see the races being part of Nikki's HTD since IIRC she was the face for WA racing so seems to love horses and racing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can see the races being part of Nikki's HTD since IIRC she was the face for WA racing so seems to love horses and racing

Hey! I remember reading this in an old DM article. They interviewed TV presenter Jules Lund and this was what was said

Jules agrees, and 'guarantees' the 31-year-old will be a Spring Racing Carnival Ambassador.

Source:

So both Nikki and Richie have a racing connection. They could end up promoting Australian racing together.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT