SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:35 pm

Yes I don't get the leaked photos either. However I would like to see Richie initiate more of the passionate moments with Nikki if she is F1.....heck he is doing it with some MOT girls....that's more concerning to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:48 pm

mercieme wrote:Yes I don't get the leaked photos either. However I would like to see Richie initiate more of the passionate moments with Nikki if she is F1.....heck he is doing it with some MOT girls....that's more concerning to me.

Could it be because it is the way Nikki is? Like this article states they choose the more confident girls for first dates? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's also why I think she could be a good lead..jmo of course
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:57 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yes I don't get the leaked photos either. However I would like to see Richie initiate more of the passionate moments with Nikki if she is F1.....heck he is doing it with some MOT girls....that's more concerning to me.

Could it be because it is the way Nikki is? Like this article states they choose the more confident girls for first dates? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's also why I think she could be a good lead..jmo of course

Thanks for sharing this.

laugh out loud....a crew of 50 to film a SD....the AU producers are seriously wasting money if that's the case...geez, they might need an intervention from Mike Fleiss from the US series to show them how this is done on the cheap laugh out loud

I just want Richie be like he is with Faith with Nikki, so chill, loose, fun and initiating/leading the kisses but hopefully he will bring that side of him out on their later dates.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:Is anybody else with me that this season is bonkers? I agree with the not initiating kisses is the "he's just not that into her" vibe, considering he goes for a pash at every conceivable moment. If Nikki is F1 as it is pointing at at the moment, he did say in Facebook live interview with Osher that "I went with my gut" paused and then said "and my heart". So he may have analysed the situation and went with familiarity.  

I still can't wrap my head around why ten would have given Elle those photos. They are clearly on set photos. I can't find them on tenplay, Insta or their Facebook page.  If someone else can find them let me know. If they didn't want to show it in the episode because it was going to make it obvious, why leak them??? Bonkers
I think this season is like any other season and even less like S3 where Channel Ten had the "psychic" on their show and he had "predicted" that Heather wouldn't be in F3 (even though most viewers at the time thought she was F1) and Snez would win and they all acted like he had some magical ball (which was that he was spoiled by the castmembers themselves) so if anything they were letting viewers know who F1 would be.

I think just like they let DM and other media have pics to spoil who was in the F7 while the show was still filming and now having clues for the F1 is totally normal. I mean they even had WHO magazine last year saying Sash was going to win after the first episode. So I don't see any "misdirection" or misleading here.  

As for photos or anything relating to Nikki being possible F1 I don't see it being a problem at all and there's actually no proof that Ten is trying to hide clues who may be F1 as they have never done so for past seasons so I don't see why they would now.

I think the only thing that Ten cares about is not having leaked pics of the FRC and no spoiled pics like Sam and Sasha before FRC airs. Other than a 100% spoiler I think anything that is a clue to F1 is approved by them completely.

I agree with you,I  just think its a little odd IMO.  *edited* with Harry T.  I have met him, he wasn't planted by Channel ten I asked him when I met him why he wasn't doing predictions of the Bachelorette for Ten, he said he wasn't allowed to.  Because the picture of him and Sarah came out in the paper, he was pulled from doing readings on Studio 10 at the time for SamW's season *edited*

If Nikki is F1 I have to say Alex is F2 *IMO* as she is getting the edit where people are not going to care if she doesn't get F1 as did Michael for SFro's season which would leave Olena as F3 based on the S/C *IMO* if it is positively identified as the villa in Bali they are walking out of.  Rachel would then be F4 and left off after HTD which would explain her crying at what looks like a rose ceremony *IMO*.

*Edited post*  per forum rules please do not post about fellow members and as always please make sure to state IMO when posting anything that cannot be supported by a source or link. TIA

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited per forum rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:17 pm

I can't remember for the life of me what they do in final episodes? So is fd mean for final 2 girls only? If so and that pic of Richie with Olena is a fd would that mean she is in final 2 girls?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:23 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I can't remember for the life of me what they do in final episodes? So is fd mean for final 2 girls only? If so and that pic of Richie with Olena is a fd would that mean she is in final 2 girls?

AAL said that DM and other media spoiled that the final 3 girls went to Bali. If that's the case it means all 3 girls got what we call a fantasy date (FD) and this would make this similar to Bachie  S2 season where all 3 girls got the FD date overseas in South Africa.

With Bachie S2, there was a FD date for the F3 girls as well but done in Sydney and only the F2 girls traveled overseas.

So to answer your question, if 3 girls traveled to Bali, that screen cap of Olena and Richie most likely is an FD date though for the life of me, I am still struggling why they are all dressed out for a night out in Bali laugh out loud...does not vibe well with what i know of Bali but others have speculated whether they are going to a special show or something to that effect.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Regarding Harry and a bit O/T:
I doubt Harry would ever admit he knew the ending as it would go against his brand/business. Plus, while I don't think Harry was a plant, I think he knew the ending since he was hanging out with contestants that knew the ending. IMO, it's one thing for Harry to predict the future, it's a whole other thing to "predict" something when it had already been filmed and was in the past (which is why so many of us on this forum thought it was ludicrous that Harry was "predicting" anything since it had already happened). Harry being friends with contestants was a conflict of interest and IMO that is the reason why Harry was no longer allowed to "predict" the past.

Regarding Elle magazine photos:
I think they are less likely to be seen by viewers than those who watched the show and if included in the episode like Snez and Sam kissing at the GD I think it would make it even more obvious. So I think between the two: 1) showing kiss at GD on episode or 2) showing kiss in magazine, the episode would be more obvious, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Orange, NSW...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:43 am

in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Orange, NSW...
awwww Richie is the cutest.

He's been back to his life and working a lot lately. Right after filming ended Sundy and I were following him via SM and he was working on his best friends house and his own. I like that about Richie, how he doesn't need the attention or seek it out. He's the same great guy yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:45 am

He really is just a genuine, nice guy. So hoping that the woman he chooses is the same!

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:50 am

Wonder how long he has been in Orange? Easy commute to Sydney. I thought he mainly worked in wa in mining and offshore sector.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:54 am

Loulou wrote:Wonder how long he has been in Orange? Easy commute to Sydney. I thought he mainly worked in wa in mining and offshore sector.

If you read the comments on the FB link others in town are commenting on how they have seen him. One lady comments that she thought it was him, and another says that he bought a watch off her a couple of days ago. Another said that he was at the movies, but they thought it was a look alike at the time. So must have been there earlier this week as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT