SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:24 am

One article says F1 is Alex the next indicates he is not ready for kids. I call bs on them all
Bachelor Richie Strahan WON'T be popping the question at the finale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:26 am

It is Nikki (the 2nd pic, with a black cap on and glasses)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:30 am

Well done Happygolucky! love reading your posts as always interesting and informative.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:31 am

Loulou wrote:Well done Happygolucky! love reading your posts as always interesting and informative.

It is Nikki just questioning the timeframe. If she is about to go to Bali her hair seems a little yellower than it is in Bali.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:35 am

Right, sorry, I didn't read correctly the post. I'm not sure with those colors from s/caps, even Richie's hair seems darker, so maybe it's just a filter

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:51 am

happygolucky wrote:ahahah, actually I've been wrong ... when I was discussing edit of F2 and F1 ... I made a distinction with the Bachelorette ... but this season as I am watching now episode per episode more closely, I notice so many similarities with the latest Jojo season that I'm laughing if there's a script for the contestants to follow (I don't believe, but it sure seems like it), because there are some exact phrases being used.

So, as asked ... from official Twitter TB.au page ... the important tweets for Nikki are chronologically:
Sep 1 Feelings are starting to soar as Nikki puts her love on the line. ❤ video: Love is in the air
Aug 31
Nikki just dropped the L bomb and we just dropped our hearts. ❤❤❤
Oh my swoon! ❤ GIF: You could be that future.
We all know Richie loves a good boogie (gif dancing)
Squeeeee! Nikki and Richie are so cute together. PIC: you make me really happy
Hat hair, Just don't care.
Cheers to a beautiful couple! PIC: to pic up where we left off.
Aug 24 Nikki offers some comforting words to Alex in a time of need.
Aug 18 A cocktail party kiss!?
Aug 10 We thought she'd never ask (lips emoji)
Jul 29 I've got the most gorgeous girl sitting across from me and I'm thinking..
Jul 28 "Nice kiss" ... "Nice Rose!"  (video: Richie and Nikki's first kiss)
Jul 28 "Cheers to our first date" – Richie
Jul 28 Find someone you're comfortable with.
Jul 27 Richie is ready to fall in love. Which lucky Bachelorette will steal his heart? ❤

And official IG page:
2nd SD
Love is well and truly in the air for Nikki. Does Richie feel the same? – »I have fallen in love« - Nikki (2 day ago)
Nikki offers some comforting words to Alex in a time of need. – »I don't want you to let anyone else in your head.« (1w ago)
STD
We thought she'd never ask! – »Can I kiss you now?« - Nikki (3w ago)
1st SD
Find someone you're comfortable with. – »I just feel really calm and really safe.« (5w ago)
"Nice Kiss"... "Nice Rose" (video)
I've got the most gorgeous girl sitting across from me and I'm thinking... – »Wow, how has no one taken her on a date before« - Richie

I have nothing against Nikki ... or her being F1, but the interesting part is that it is all about Nikki and her feelings ... not Richie's feelings.

Would that mean [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that she is getting the bach/ette edit if she is not F1. Because I think last years SM had more Sam Wood's feelings over pics of Snez and Frosty's over Sasha from memory and IMO. Does that sound right, I will need to stalk the old Insta feed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:25 am

Fifty ... honestly I don't know, but going with my gut, I would say she's not going to be the next Bette ... even if she ends up F2. It has nothing to do with the edit and all to do with my perception of the character that isn't fitting for the role and what TPTB is looking for in a lead.
Quite frankly I don't know if any of the F5 girls will be the next Bette.

Sure, Olena looks the part ...so did all the rest of F1s that I recall, since often F1s seem to fit for the next lead (and that says a lot about the edit - which conveniently leaves out a lot of info about the contestant, so that we want to know more) - IMO.

Also the new Bette.au is going to be filmed next year, since the current is yet to air ... so they have time to decide and see who is most "charismatic" and has good screen presence. So far Faith seems to be the one, but I wouldn't put my money on her ... then again I'm not much of a gambler and betting is not my thing.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:32 am

Is anyone else wondering why Nikkis photo is the only one leaked from Bali but they are claiming Alex won. And why are the girls leaving from different interstate Airports when they should be back in Sydney for the F4 RC. Last time I checked Sydney only has one airport. The original story I heard back in June is they all took separate flights not airports.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:34 am

happygolucky wrote:Fifty ... honestly I don't know, but going with my gut, I would say she's not going to be the next Bette ... even if she ends up F2. It has nothing to do with the edit and all to do with my perception of the character that isn't fitting for the role and what TPTB is looking for in a lead.
Quite frankly I don't know if any of the F5 girls will be the next Bette.

Sure, Olena looks the part ...so did all the rest of F1s that I recall, since often F1s seem to fit for the next lead (and that says a lot about the edit - which conveniently leaves out a lot of info about the contestant, so that we want to know more) - IMO.

Also the new Bette.au is going to be filmed next year, since the current is yet to air ... so they have time to decide and see who is most "charismatic" and has good screen presence. So far Faith seems to be the one, but I wouldn't put my money on her ... then again I'm not much of a gambler and betting is not my thing.

Agree with you there. I think they may go with someone completely different

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:49 am

natik wrote:I´m going with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olena is F1 to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you were spot on the whole season! Amazing! And thanks again for your SM analyse. I just loved it. It was a nice smooth read. clapping!

I'm up and down in my confidence but the body language expert described what I see so I IMO the dark horse Olena is too charismatic for Richie to resist.
Really enjoying how crazily excited we all are to know we have faves in top 3 and to be enjoying the love stories we all see while we can still hold them in our imaginations. :bigsmile:

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:47 pm

romance realist wrote:
natik wrote:I´m going with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olena is F1 to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you were spot on the whole season! Amazing! And thanks again for your SM analyse. I just loved it. It was a nice smooth read. clapping!

I'm up and down in my confidence but the body language expert described what I see so I IMO the dark horse Olena is too charismatic for Richie to resist.
Really enjoying how crazily excited we all are to know we have faves in top 3 and to be enjoying the love stories we all see while we can still hold them in our imaginations. :bigsmile:

Iam on the same wave, i get confused at times. Have watched Richie and Olena clips over and over and I see two people making a connection as one. Richie being the one guiding the relationship and letting Olena go at her own pace. It shows his patience and desire to see the treasure beneath the beauty.He stated in their first date that he is looking for someone to keep him smiling and then he stated she had him smiling.
His heart is skipping a beat, he couldnt wait to kiss her. He knows she is a delicate flower in the garden and she the one he sees as beautiful.He is asking the questions of love to her only and not letting her be the pursuant, but doing it as one.I pegged her as f1 at their time at the bachelor pad and playful funside together and how he gave her that beautiful red dress.He was slow to open up and he understands the process.Body Language speaks volume on the last private one on one. I think he needed to know how she felt in order to move forward. They both were blushing in a sweet serene way.I hope to stay stable in the
views that i see in the next coming week.Olena has this calm but natural beauty.She is mature for her age.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:20 pm

fabgirl wrote:
romance realist wrote:

Iam on the same wave, i get confused at times. Have watched Richie and Olena clips over and over and I see two people making a connection as one. Richie being the one guiding the relationship and letting Olena go at her own pace. It shows his patience and desire to see the treasure beneath the beauty.He stated in their first date that he is looking for someone to keep him smiling and then he stated she had him smiling.
His heart is skipping a beat, he couldnt wait to kiss her. He knows she is a delicate flower in the garden and she the one he sees as beautiful.He is asking the questions of love to her only and not letting her be the pursuant, but doing it as one.I pegged her as f1 at their time at the bachelor pad and playful funside together and how he gave her that beautiful red dress.He was slow to open up and he understands the process.Body Language speaks volume on the last private one on one. I think he needed to know how she felt in order to move forward. They both were blushing in a sweet serene way.I hope to stay stable in the
views that i see in the next coming week.Olena has this calm but natural beauty.She is mature for her age.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree wholeheartedly with you. Like I have said before I don't go by edit as the producers can splice a frame right before a smile or a laugh to make a character to look a specific way or chop it up out of order to make a scene look a certain way so I always go by body language, always. To me the last one on one spoke volumes body language wise and the fact of the matter is men are still primitive to some extent. If you are looking for a mate the primitive brain will go for the chase IMO. He doesn't need to chase the other girls as they are literally throwing themselves at him. IMO if he didn't feel anything for her, he would have let her go by now and kept someone else on that was willing to throw themselves at him and spill all.

Another question has anyone else noticed that Rachel has now locked her Instagram account. It was open as of yesterday afternoon but is now private. Why would she have done that just before the Ep on Wedneaday. Seems a bit odd to me. She has been openly following other contestants so why bother locking it now. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT