SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:25 am

Fifty wrote:Ah has nobody seen the promo for next week. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A few questions:
1) is it too soon for the f1 to be declaring their love
2) why is channel 10 leaking photos of kisses of Richie and Nikki if she is f1 when the finale was papped and they're taking so many measures to confuse everyone. Why leak photos?
3) Olena even if you aren't f1 you are an effing legend. You go girl.
4) why is Olena hidden from the GD pap pics???
5) producers if you are trolling you're doing a good job of confusing us this season.

Ahh I'm so excited/confused!! Basically everything you've said^

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:29 am

OMG, I've realized just now how much Olena "resembles" SamF ... the body, "hair", some face features ... not saying they look similar, but some of the shape might be Richie's type, IDK. I don't know who is best "suited" for him, I haven't analyzed their characters, personalities and life-stories for compatibility, so just going with the same old "impressions".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:35 am

Me too! I'm so happy Olena is getting some screen time! It's as if the producers didn't want us to even recognise or fall in love with her, yet even with such little screen time, Australia still recognised and fell in love with her. Well that's how it felt tbh
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddles Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:08 am

Richie Strahan and Nikki Gogan Kiss on Group Date on The Bachelor Australia
Elle‎

Cuddles

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:18 am

Okay now put aside my personal feelings and opinions, Nikki is F1. I don't see how popsugar on Instagram only posts about Richie and Nikki and no one else? Including the fact that Nikki liked a post of herself and Richie with the caption stating that she is the winner regardless. poor Olena and Alex. My heart breaks for them
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in your experience is it early for the F1 to declare their love before HTD. Perplexed here, I don't ever remember seeing it before but this season has been a first for everything so who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:30 am

Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in your experience is it early for the F1 to declare their love before HTD. Perplexed here, I don't ever remember seeing it before but this season has been a first for everything so who knows.

Did she really said it to his face?

From my experience, they usually wait around FD at least to declare their love , especially in the foreign ones.
Even if the F1 has said it, they don't show it to us.
If they show a flawless connection, they cast some doubt with obstacles in their relationship and/or using another girls' connection with the lead. But usually, the obstacles within their relationship is the most used storyline to cast doubt.
So i expect them to bring some clouds to that relationship sooner than later now that she said she is in love.

IMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:37 am

I watched more Bachelorettes than Bach shows, so usually around HTD it's OK to vocalize the interest, but I don't remember F1 doing it. But my knowledge of the facts is poor.
As for feeling sorry for someone ... I wouldn't go down that road so early on and definitely not for Olena, since she's doing perfectly fine post show.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:00 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Check this out Nikki and Richie kissed on last group date but they didn't air it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's game over friends laugh out loud The only reason they didn't show this is bc it would be too obvious she'll be f1 imo. I wish they did show it though:hissyfit:

Idk if ya'll noticed but, Nikki has been commenting on pages and liking posts of her and Richie. I think she was the only girl not really on sm so they(producers) probably told her she can do whatever now. Or, she's f1 and just doesn't care haha

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:05 pm

You're right! It does suck that they are going to use Olena as bait plant doubt especially if she does open up to Richie in the end.

But of course there has to be a f2 that has their heart broken.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Any idea why production released those pics to Elle though? Just bizarre IMO after they hid it so well during the episode. It just makes me now wonder if Richie also pulled apart other girls during that date. Oh well it will be an obvious F1 season IMO if no actual obstacle shown with Nikki....which is different from using someone else as a decoy from the obvious....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 pm

I'm thinking all these media outlets that cover the show such as Elle, popsugar and etc actually get pictures of the whole episode to use for articles they publish. I have seen articles from popsugar where they had pictures of the cocktail party of 1-on-1 time that was never shown.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT