SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:12 am

I think in every other Australian season, it's been the one who gets the first second date who wins, which would be Olena. So will be interesting to see whether it follows this pattern, or if it will be the season of firsts.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh look here we go again! Some private time with Olena was hidden what a surprise...not!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:22 am

Interesting placement in this pic in_denial. The two WA girls are at the end

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:24 am

Ok so what do we think about the new Olena interview?! Anyone?! Someone?!

So that is how I see it.

I don`t think Steph would call Olena`s name for the win if she was not F1. Why force your bestie to a man that a) broke her heart and b) chose another woman. Plus that's why the girls were all Nikki, Nikki for F1 when they got out. They had no idea about her connection with Richie as she never said anything.
I think that is also the reason why Steph felt the need to call them all out and support Olena. Because maybe Olena is struggling with the fact that everyone "sees" an "epic connection" with Nikki. And that everyone is saying that they don`t make a match. It hurts especially when you are in love. And going by the pap pics Olena is head over heals. IMO

Last edited by natik on Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:25 am

Wondering if there has been any movement on Olena's/Richie's SM as Richie maybe in Sydney area as per pap photo on Tuesday night at airport and I think Olena's last pap photo Wed am outside Chadwick Modelling agency???

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:27 am

natik wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh look here we go again! Some private time with Olena was hidden what a surprise...not!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], any idea when Olena wore that  blue dress from the WHO mag link above (pic below)? I ask because Olena has not worn that dress yet on any of the 12 CPs so far....I just checked the Style board on channel 10 to confirm. Just curious as to if it's a photo shoot specifically for WHO mag.

ETA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i asked the question about Richie's movement earlier, seems he is very hard to track....but maybe someone else knows if he has been public since he landed in Sydney.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:30 am

mercieme wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], any idea when Olena wore that  blue dress from the WHO mag link above (pic below)? I ask because Olena has not worn that dress yet on any of the 12 CPs so far....I just checked the Style board on channel 10 to confirm. Just curious as to if it's a photo shoot specifically for WHO mag.

Never. She wore a blue dress but it was different in the chest and throat area.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:30 am

I absolutely love how Olena was good friends with Steph and Alex. I can totally see why she wasn't close with Rachel. I think if I was in the house I would get along with Olena so well Lool!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:33 am

natik wrote:Ok so what do we think about the new Olena interview?! Anyone?! Someone?!

So that is how I see it.

I don`t think Steph would call Olena`s name for the win if she was not F1. Why force your bestie to a man that a) broke her heart and b) chose another woman. Plus that's why the girls were all Nikki, Nikki for F1 when they got out. They had no idea about her connection with Richie as she never said anything.
I think that is also the reason why Steph felt the need to call them all out and support Olena. Because maybe Olena is struggling with the fact that everyone "sees" an "epic connection" with Nikki. And that everyone is saying that they don`t make a match. It hurts especially when you are in love. And going by the pap pics Olena is head over heals. IMO

Re the bold, IMO Steph wanted it known who she thought was F1, she didn't hold back at all in all the interviews she gave that I read. We will soon find out why she did that I guess.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:40 am

natik wrote:Ok so what do we think about the new Olena interview?! Anyone?! Someone?!

So that is how I see it.

I really like that Olena kept her relationship with Richie to herself. She wasn't flaunting it just to make other girls feel insecure or make herself look good. I think she took this process very seriously. She's also young, so I'm sure she was a little intimidated by some of the older/bigger personalities at the beginning.

Steph seems like a straight shooter. I remember Brad Womack's season where everyone thought it was Chantal, and Emily took it very hard bc people just automatically assumed she must've gotten her heart broken. So, I'm glad that Olena has some back-up and support from another contestant, even if she doesn't turn out to be F1.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:43 am

HodanG wrote:I absolutely love how Olena was good friends with Steph and Alex. I can totally see why she wasn't close with Rachel. I think if I was in the house I would get along with Olena so well Lool!

Yes, and even Keira, who is not an easy person said on tv during a show that she really likes Olena, that she is a nice person, and that she thinks she will win. Another person who was close to Olena was Sasha. I recall someone else saying during an interview that she (the person) and Olena watched movies until late.... I forgot the name of the contestant...perhaps that was Marja? Ummm... I don't know! I forgot, sorry! I will check and post the link if I find it.  Even Rachael likes Olena, on Facebook Rachael liked some nice comments people made about Olena Smiley Olena doesn't seem to have had issues with anyone in the house but she was cautious and chose her friendships carefully.

Also, on Facebook there were people saying that even though they were not in touch with Olena anymore they liked Olena because they went to school with her, and they remember her as a very kind, grounded person, not pretentious at all. One of them said something like this : 'Do you remember me, Olena?'. I can't find the comment but if you go and check old Facebook posts I am sure you will find that. Another one said that one of the best qualities that Olena had was her humility. Smiley As I say, you may be able to see it on Facebook. There are thousand of comments there, but I think that was posted 2 weeks ago by someone with a Greek name. That is all I remember.

Olena seems like a lovely person. She obviously also gets along with Nikki too. Olena and Nikki don't seem to be bitchy at all and I like Nikki but I think Richie connects more with Olena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:51 am

IMO, it's pointing more and more to Olena being F1

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT