SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EllenPremiere - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Welcome @sweet_tea. Have fun on the forum...it is a wonderful place to be!! Smiley :Welcome
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

EllenPremiere - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Sweet Tea,  Welcomeparty!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Amanda and Josh also backed Ashley I. up in addition to Carly.
https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn/status/768289990136606720
https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/status/768290016317452288.

So maybe there is more to the Caila/Jared situation that we didn't see. Still think Ashley is an insane stalker though, and mean, and Caila didn't deserve that.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Welcome @sweet_tea! Smiley

I think that's why the defense of Ashley's actions doesn't sit well with me. Caila has said herself she's not perfect and has owned up to her mistakes, and told Jared straight up that she likes him but wants to take things slow. Even in the worst case scenario, I cannot conjure up a reason that would make Ashley's actions less offensive. Ashley's finally getting warranted criticism and people are rushing to stop her from really hearing it. This isn't going to help her IMO. I think even people who don't like Caila should be able to see that Ashley's actions have been awful and not makes excuses for them. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Welcome @sweet_tea  EllenPremiere - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f600 We will see what happens! So what's ur favorite tea?
laugh out loud of course the two that will get hit hard next wk backing the one who is getting hate right now.Funny when they want to call Caila an actress esp when Ash fake cries on que and those two all they do is making out with not much else but oh have fights w Nick.
I'm ready for Caila to leave this show and franchise!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Duke702 wrote:Amanda and Josh also backed Ashley I. up in addition to Carly.

So maybe there is more to the Caila/Jared situation that we didn't see. Still think Ashley is an insane stalker though, and mean, and Caila didn't deserve that.

This is what makes me wonder too. Seeing that Caila has not got the support of the other staff members, at least not as much as IMO she would have got "normally". Shouldn't everyone be backing her hardcore ?
Most participants are from her season so she should be getting a lot more  support than what she is getting.

Plus on SM so many say she is fake which is another perception that is pretty widespread.
There has to be something there that makes folks think this way.

She got surprising backlash after/during Bens season too.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:20 pm

Caila hasn't said anything bad about anyone or done awful things for people to react this way towards her. She's always taken the high road. Don't know why these other Bach contestants think Regina George aka Ashley I, is the voice of reason. If anything she's the most immature woman in the entire franchise. Girl needs some major growing up to do. IMO

Caila is a great catch and I hope someone more deservedly ends up with her instead of these wussy guys who don't know whats in front of them.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:20 pm

IMO it's the clique mentality. Calling Caila 'fake' is a cop out, when AshleyI is there lying her behind off about not being in love with Jared, and making up lies about Caila. Carly going from being disgusted with Evan to in love with him in a week. All of them are fake. Caila went against the queen b, and that's why she is not getting support.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:24 pm

I don't think Ashley is the queen B. I mean Nick, said the whole Jared is a fan favorite, why people went after him thing--kinds insinuating Caila. I also didn't get the vibes Nick likes Caila much. But yea, maybe they know something more about Caila's interest in Jared, like maybe she told people she wasn't that interested but acted like she was on camera who knows.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:

This is what makes me wonder too. Seeing that Caila has not got the support of the other staff members, at least not as much as IMO she would have got "normally". Shouldn't everyone be backing her hardcore ?
Most participants are from her season so she should be getting a lot more  support than what she is getting.

Plus on SM so many say she is fake which is another perception that is pretty widespread.

I honestly think it stems from jealousy. The only thing these people talk about is Caila being too perfect. Why is that such a big deal? I don't get it. People must be really intimidated by her. I mean look at all the girls faces when she arrived. Jealousy at it's finest.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:26 pm

There has to be something. Which pre-dates BIP/Jared and AshleyI.
jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:

It started after RS said that Caila left her boyfriend to go on the show then it got worse when Caila told Ben that she indeed broke up with her boyfriend to be with him. It's because of that why people started hating her.
I did see in one instagram post a long time ago a friend of Caila defending her saying that even before Caila decided to go on the Bachelor, she and her boyfriend were already having some issues. So she didn't just make that decision on a whim.

Plus at least she broke finished it with her boyfriend before going to the show unlike other contestants like Grant etc. whose exes were shocked to see them on tv all of a sudden. Such double standard!
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg