SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlCode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Ariela Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:38 pm

mindless wrote:Nick hasn't actually proposed once on TV. Andi didn't give him the chance and Kaitlyn stopped him just before he popped the question. He didn't propose to Jen either. He has proposed once in real life though, years ago, so he definitely wants marriage. He just wants it with the right person, since he's been burned before. JMO.

ONLY with women on TV?
Sorry, not falling for IT.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

GirlCode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:46 pm

well, the same could be said about ALL of these fools, now couldn't it??   They are here for my entertainment, that's all I care about.  Hugesmile
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Maybe, like some want it only with blondes or brunettes or academics. I don't care, I just hope he finds what he's looking for, since I'd like to see Nick in love mutually. Even if this was all just a 3-year master plan and being the Bachelor was always his end goal, he's reached it now, so might as well reap the benefits and hitch his wagon to a nice woman. I don't see what else there is left, except DWTS perhaps.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:03 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:well, the same could be said about ALL of these fools, now couldn't it??   They are here for my entertainment, that's all I care about.  Hugesmile

Ok, YOU got me giggling

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Lauren H said Nick and Jen WERE an item post show.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:32 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren H said Nick and Jen WERE an item post show.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

I have thought there was something between them since the show ended but it definitely appeared that Jen was more invested than Nick was.  They only saw each other once in the past two months and she went to him in LA. IMO, if Nick was that invested in a long term relationship with Jen, he would have shown more interest and made a bigger effort to pursue her.  A very similar thing happened to Nick when Kaitlyn chose to become the bachelorette even though she had a budding romance with Nick brewing. The only difference was that Nick and Jen's budding romance was televised.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:36 pm

And the drama begins!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:38 pm

More salt plz. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:44 pm

OnePromise wrote:

I have thought there was something between them since the show ended but it definitely appeared that Jen was more invested than Nick was.  They only saw each other once in the past two months and she went to him in LA. IMO, if Nick was that invested in a long term relationship with Jen, he would have shown more interest and made a bigger effort to pursue her.  A very similar thing happened to Nick when Kaitlyn chose to become the bachelorette even though she had a budding romance with Nick brewing. The only difference was that Nick and Jen's budding romance was televised.
And the same thing happened with JoJo according to RS! Nick unfollowed her on IG and all (that was only within the last few weeks though. I don't think he liked seeing pics of her and Jordan on his feed IMO.) He just gets himself in stickyyyy situations laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:47 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe, like some want it only with blondes or brunettes or academics. I don't care, I just hope he finds what he's looking for, since I'd like to see Nick in love mutually. Even if this was all just a 3-year master plan and being the Bachelor was always his end goal, he's reached it now, so might as well reap the benefits and hitch his wagon to a nice woman. I don't see what else there is left, except DWTS perhaps.
Maybe, if he is less crude, he can find a nice girl. Sorry, but I find some of his comments about sex and his manhood off putting.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:59 pm

nan27 wrote:
mindless wrote:Maybe, like some want it only with blondes or brunettes or academics. I don't care, I just hope he finds what he's looking for, since I'd like to see Nick in love mutually. Even if this was all just a 3-year master plan and being the Bachelor was always his end goal, he's reached it now, so might as well reap the benefits and hitch his wagon to a nice woman. I don't see what else there is left, except DWTS perhaps.
Maybe, if he is less crude, he can find a nice girl.  Sorry, but I find some of his comments about sex and his manhood off putting.

That sounds great but the thing is... Nick doesn't want a "nice" girl. He wants one with strong conviction and passion, someone who is not afraid to ruffle a few feathers in the pursuit of authenticity.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Nick has made comments about his manhood? How have I missed that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick