SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlCode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by doeslovedogs Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:55 pm

I am appalled at the vicious behavior I've seen from Ashley--- the bullying, name calling, maliciously spreading lies is abusive and right up there with Chad's behavior, in my humble, unsolicited opinion. Poetic justice would be TPTB deciding she needed to be axed from the Bachelor franchise due to her horrid behavior as they did with Chad.

Ratings are one thing, but this has gone way too far. And the fact that it's still continuing - with Ashley now hitting up every media outlet she can tell her pathetic twisted little story to....even more reason to get rid of her permanently from the Bachelor franchise.
doeslovedogs
doeslovedogs

Back to top Go down

GirlCode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:32 pm

@doeslovedogs Love your avi!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:49 pm

^^^^That would be me. I felt the name was fitting and I was being kind. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by doeslovedogs Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:58 pm

@GuardianAngel, thank you! That's Vesper in the pic Smiley
(I'm new to this and don't know how to reply properly probably - but I'll learn!)

And @Seabear, love the name "Trashley"! PERFECT.
doeslovedogs
doeslovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:16 pm

@Seabear I thought it was you but I was going by memory and I didn't want to centre you out. Smiley

@doeslovedogs When you are reading posts, and there are posts you think you want to respond to, choose the multi quote button for each one, or just one, it doesn't matter.

When you're ready to respond, choose Post reply button, all the posts will come up.

Respond underneath each post after the quote.

You can practice here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2448p216-testing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:12 am

Don't know if this is BIP related, or whatever it is he is even talking about:

GirlCode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 CrO7e4jUkAIkVIz

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:43 am

Hmmmm odd. I wonder when we'll know the significance of this, if there is any.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:55 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ashley has some "details" on her fabfitfun recap.

Here it is, I recorded it.

I am sure Amanda and Caila had a talk but I find it a bit suspiscious that Caila would confide to Amanda something of this magnitude ( I dont think Caila or anyone would blabber about something like this?) Caila and Amanda are not even close for her to confide on, which makes me think that Amanda might have misunderstood what Caila was telling her...she may have a different interpretation and she conveyed the message to the rest of the cast the way she understood it.

Didn't Carly say that Caila said her feelings for Jared was 70%? That's just after 2 days she was there. So what Amanda told the others doesn't seem to add up.

I think what Caila told Amanda was that she doesn't feel 100% yet for Jared (which she was already honest about before, that she felt they couldn't go forward because of the Ashley drama)

Caila could also have said that she isn't against the idea of getting engaged on the show if things go well (talking generally not necessarily about Jared), but also wouldn't hesitate to break it off if things dont workout.

My gut feeling is just telling me that Amanda misunderstood and interpreted it a different way and her relaying this info to others who didn't even hear hers and Caila's conversation made it worse.

I'd like to be fair, so I will not say that there's no way in hell Caila could have said that, but at the same time, until I see video proof of Caila and Amanda's conversation, I choose to believe that what she said has been misconstued. It's a he said she said situation.

Recording of Ashley on fabfitfun

credit: my recording, original source: fabfitfun snapchat
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:14 am

Isabella wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ashley has some "details" on her fabfitfun recap.

Here it is, I recorded it.

I am sure Amanda and Caila had a talk but I find it a bit suspiscious that Caila would confide to Amanda something of this magnitude ( I dont think Caila or anyone would blabber about something like this?) Caila and Amanda are not even close for her to confide on, which makes me think that Amanda might have misunderstood what Caila was telling her...she may have a different interpretation and she conveyed the message to the rest of the cast the way she understood it.

Didn't Carly say that Caila said her feelings for Jared was 70%?  That's just after 2 days she was there.  So what Amanda told the others doesn't seem to add up.

I think what Caila told Amanda was that she doesn't feel 100% yet for Jared (which she was already honest about before, that she felt they couldn't go forward because of the Ashley drama)

Caila could also have said that she isn't against the idea of getting engaged on the show if things go well (talking generally not necessarily about Jared), but also wouldn't hesitate to break it off if things dont workout.

My gut feeling is just telling me that Amanda misunderstood and interpreted it a different way and her relaying this info to others who didn't even hear hers and Caila's conversation made it worse.

I'd like to be fair, so I will not say that there's no way in hell Caila could have said that, but at the same time, until I see video proof of Caila and Amanda's conversation, I choose to believe that what she said has been misconstued. It's a he said she said situation.

credit: my recording, original source: fabfitfun snapchat

TY! I refused to add a hit to Assley's site so wasnt gonna see it. The only thing I believe in the whole vid was that those mean girls went around like chicks with their heads cut off. Glad to see that this is getting to Assley's that her - GASP! dark undereye circles are being shown. giggling

So basically that mental midget, Amanduh, heard 'I dont like him 100% (meaning she likes him maybe 70%)' to be 'I dont like him. 100%!' JFC. I cant deal with these morons.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:51 am

Spot on @seton: "I don't like him. 100%". I can't with these people. :headbanging And there was even a scene on the show with Carly retelling that Caila said she liked Jared 70% and that she wished it was more. Caila also told Jared that she wanted to take things slow and had some doubts. And there was another scene with Jared saying that he knew he liked Caila more than she liked him. This wasn't a secret. Caila never claimed to have fallen in love with Jared, she only ever maintained that she liked him and wanted to spend more time with him. That isn't the equivalent of saying I don't like him at all!

I said this in Caila's thread but even if everything that Ashley is relaying happened (and let's emphasize again that this is her very biased perspective) SO WHAT? This cast have been the biggest bunch of hypocrites and bullies. Instead of showing any sense of maturity, they piled onto one person and used it as an excuse to kick someone when they were down. Caila's supposed worst offence is nothing compared to the disproportionate force they've used IMO.

People have excused Ashley using slurs, threatening violence, her IMO racial microaggressions, sl*t shaming... Ashley's non-apology was just about using bad language. How about the rest of her behaviour? And then Caila is meant to be raked over the coals because of a conversation that was conveniently off camera and could've been interpreted in any number of ways, and that didn't even say anything particularly scandalous? This world is truly insane. I feel exhausted and upset watching someone be bullied, and then watch their bullies be applauded. I think that says some very sad things about the state of the world, but I am glad some of us think and see differently. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:24 am

:headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
Do these petty, vicious twits not understand that just because you don't "like" someone's personality or disagree with (your own interpretation according to hearsay) a statement - that this does not give you the right to relentlessly attack them passive aggressively on SM/call them whores/pos & other vile names? 

This insane game of telephone/icing needs to stop. You would think these assholes were HALF the age they actually are. Actually, I take that back, that's an insult to middle schoolers. They're more like kindergarteners - "wwwaaaaaa Jane said she didn't like John and wants to run away cuz he has cooties!"
Like seriously wtf

& then the epitome of class herself, Jubilee, is complaining that "they" (meaning the sane viewers)think this group is being mean, but there's a "reason" - no, there is NEVER a reason to pile on and act like raging, disrespectful assholes on SM & national tv! And this is all after their "mentor", Nick, went on record saying that there was "no edit" - so why are they trying to claim that somehow, ALL of Caila's awful behaviour was always conveniently off camera/never shown?  

:headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:29 am

I agree that all this awful behavior is reprehensible, but is this type of behavior "selling" the show, in other words, attracting viewers? I don't know but if so it says something about the average viewer. IMHO this season should destroy BIP, but it probably won't.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick