SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:13 am

I tend to believe that if Caila and Wells came right from the beginning, there would have been a different story. They do look good together.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:16 am

Can someone please explain why Nick hates Josh so much. Pehaps my memory is short or fuzzy, but what has Josh actually done to Nick? I thought Nick caused the problem by letting out that he and Andi slept together.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:09 am

Just Looking wrote:Can someone please explain why Nick hates Josh so much.   Pehaps my memory is short or fuzzy, but what has Josh actually done to Nick?   I thought Nick caused the problem by letting out that he and Andi slept together.  

I think that may be the other way around. Nick isn't hating on Josh and seems to have moved on ... well, about the time of Kaitlyn's season. Josh on the other hand still seems obsessed with one upping Nick and being the alpha male. Unfortunately, producers do love the Nick vs. Josh storyline so we get a lot of ITM's of Nick talking about Josh and lot of scenes where people continue to ask Nick about Josh and the infamous book. Even MM continues with the snide SM on Nick so clearly Josh isn't the only family member still obsessing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:12 am

Just Looking ... JMHO ... Nick doesn't hate Josh, just has a problem with his attitude ... like some of the viewers (including here) have too.
Now, considering the attitude of Josh has effected Nick too (on BIP, in the past, including Andi/ATFR situation, but not only) ... I can understand him. As for the rest ... to each their own.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:27 am

I don't think Nick hates Josh at all. He doesn't like Josh's attitude, ego and mannerism. I think Josh hates Nick though, for having sex with Andi. It hurt his ego, he will never let go of it. Josh and his family are the ones shading Nick on twitter, Josh's mother and sister are tweeting about Nick ffs. That spells obsession/hate in my book. Jmo.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:19 am

So glad Jared left with Caila. Looks like someone finally implanted some backbone in Jared. Smartest move he's made all season. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:53 am

Columbia, MD wrote:So glad Jared left with Caila.  Looks like someone finally implanted some backbone in Jared.  Smartest move he's made all season.  JMHO.

Hardly or he would have dumped Ashley totally and tried to make a sincere go of things with Caila. Instead they are still BFFS and he is still defending her despite what she called Caila and the other women who came on the show and didn't kiss her a**.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:54 am

I never watch the Bachelorette. I thought Josh might have simply been getting railroaded by Andi, since we all know about her. But it seems they were simply two peas in a pod. Like goes toward like. Same type of person.

I always gave Nick the benefit of the doubt. While everyone else was likening his name to the word "vile," I was just saying the man is just hurt because Andi had relations with him and then chose another man. He wasn't trying to call her out for being promiscuous. But people simply hated him, for little reason. He was just misunderstood.

AshleyI is a virgin who is nearing 30 years old. She's on the verge of losing her mind. She did bully Caila in that last scene where they were talking. That's inexcusable.

She has also been using some bad terms to describe other women, but we all know that none of those women are prostitutes. None of it is true, and no one is at risk of believing Jami, Shu and Caila are bad people just because Ashley says so. She's just saying the meanest things she can, because she's about to lose her one shot at getting "the man of her dreams." Emotion has definitely clouded her judgment.

I don't think she is the epitome of evil. I just think she's overly emotional and not in control, as we can see from the constant crying. None of it is excusable, but it is an explanation without being completely wicked.

Jared simply needs to eject her. She obviously can't and won't. She's pathetically desperate, and it is over-the-top, especially that their "relationship" has lasted this long. He needs to eject the poor girl or take her immediately so they can both move on with their lives.

I don't know why Jared wasn't defending Caila, but since it had already been six weeks, maybe he felt there was no need to defend her since the relationship was already done. People say she didn't want him because of AI. But if you remember her great amount of indecision when she was asked on a date, and if you remember her own explanation for why she broke up with her previous boyfriend (the one she met on the plane who was her destiny, which was really flimsy IMO), you can see that she's just a flip flopper. She doesn't know what she wants anyway. That's why she was indecisive and prone to flaking. She probably wouldn't have kept Jared or anyone else for that matter.

Just like AI is a crying, whiner, Caila is a super flake.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:10 am

I have been emotional and been extremely upset with people -- I have never called them wh*re, prostitute, trash or hooker. Personally, I find that kind of name-calling bordering on slander. I am shocked that so many people seem to give that a pass. I knew that Jared would defend Ashley rather than Caila. I was also shocked that Ashley didn't really want to give any sort of apology for her behavior -- honestly, I would be feeling mortified if I were her and she isn't. JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:14 am

^^Caila's indecision is a normal thing. She's only 24, so she may not know what she wants yet. That doesn't make her flaky. She and Jared went on two dates on BIP. That's it.
I don't care what the heck Ashley I was feeling at the time. There is absolutely no reason for her mean behavior towards any of the girls. And I disagree, Ashley is wickedly manipulative. Imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:15 am

Don't worry, she'll "explain" in her Cosmo recap why they deserved those names and how Caila is this horrible person. Or at least that's the story she has made up in her head.

I'm just so over the clique defending her. There's no justification for Ashley's actions and words.

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 87b72b10 teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 86669110 teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:38 am

suzq wrote:I have been emotional and been extremely upset with people -- I have never called them wh*re, prostitute, trash or hooker.  Personally, I find that kind of name-calling bordering on slander.  I am shocked that so many people seem to give that a pass.  I knew that Jared would defend Ashley rather than Caila.  I was also shocked that Ashley didn't really want to give any sort of apology for her behavior -- honestly, I would be feeling mortified if I were her and she isn't.   JMO

exactly. it is NOT an emotional vomit if you choose to say the same several times that weren't said even in the heat of a moment. Also, she made so many nasty comments about different women and seems to get a pass for being real. This world is pure madness.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick