SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't give a chit what Caila promised Ashley. She and lapdogs are making too big a deal of this and they're all in desperate need of lives beyond this.

And girl code is a laughable concept on this show considering all these losers came off the main show where they develop friendships with women who are after the same man.

They're all on the same page about it though, so it comes as no surprise. I don't even think it's about girl code, just about saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I don't blame Ashley for feeling blindsided, I blame her for her nasty comments and for trying to sabotage Jared and Caila. That's not normal or acceptable behaviour. Not trusting Caila or wanting to be her friend however? I get it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:56 pm

mindless wrote:MM is busy on Twitter again. Poor woman can't catch a break.

Why does MM have the need to always be on sm defending her precious son.  I do not see any other mothers, brothers or sisters doing this.  She clearly has a problem.  I think that is why none of her kids relationships work out because she always has to insert herself into their lives.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:58 pm

There's no such thing as a girl code when it comes to these shows. You sign up knowing that there will be multiple people potentially dating (if I can even call it that) each other. The only thing imo Caila did wrong was to come on BIP in the first place. She doesn't need any of these silly, petty, and immature people.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:04 pm

It's fine if Ashley doesn't trust Caila or want to be her friend. That's not even the problem most of us are having with her. It's all the bullying and sabotage and the fact that Jared's "relationship" with Caila is none of her business and he doesn't need to be protected. If Caila's not really into him then Jared will find that out on his own. It's not that big a deal. Again these people need lives beyond this show. Especially the ones who are pushing 30 or are already there.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:It's fine if Ashley doesn't trust Caila or want to be her friend. That's not even the problem most of us are having with her. It's all the bullying and sabotage and the fact that Jared's "relationship" with Caila is none of her business and he doesn't need to be protected. If Caila's not really into him then Jared will find that out on his own. It's not that big a deal. Again these people need lives beyond this show. Especially the ones who are pushing 30 or are already there.

All JMO.
I just want to reclarify, my post wasn't about Ashley being in the right. I said I wasn't on her side. She said a lot of things that were disgusting. She definitely is at fault. My point was that Caila wasn't innocent either. She does have some blame in the situation and there is a justifiable reason that her trustworthiness was called into question by people in the house IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Well people were asking for examples of Caila's untrustworthiness, so I just thought I'd bring up the obvious one. Or what I think is obvious. Whether you think it's a big deal or not is up to you of course.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Even if Caila did break some kind of code, Ashley can be the bigger person and make the decision not to bully the girl.

The Caila and Ashley drama should have ended after Caila apologized when AI first showed up. Ashley is one of those losers that won't stop until she completely breaks you down. She keeps crying to Jared hoping he will eventually give in to her. She's pathetic.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:23 pm

IMO, AI's response is all out of proportion to Caila's offense which is why I think AI is a psycho bitch. There is no justification. None. It's like torturing and maiming someone for jaywalking.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:31 pm

I don't think anyone's defending Ashley's actions though. You can judge Caila's actions separately, without comparing them to Ashley's. Just because Ashley's acting crazy, it doesn't mean Caila's automatically a perfect specimen of a human and a hapless victim. I think Ashley's awful behaviour is coming from a place of massive hurt, which she keeps inflicting on herself, so she is certainly no victim either. But feelings can make you act crazy sometimes, so Caila with her lack of intense feelings has the upper hand here when it comes to acting reasonably.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:36 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think anyone's defending Ashley's actions though. You can judge Caila's actions separately, without comparing them to Ashley's. Just because Ashley's acting crazy, it doesn't mean Caila's automatically a perfect specimen of a human and a hapless victim. I think Ashley's awful behaviour is coming from a place of massive hurt, which she keeps inflicting on herself, so she is certainly no victim either. But feelings can make you act crazy sometimes, so Caila with her lack of intense feelings has the upper hand here when it comes to acting reasonably.

I am neither a AI or Caila fan but it's a bit hyprocritical to say that AI has all the feelings and Caila has none. That's still comparing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:43 pm

seton wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't think anyone's defending Ashley's actions though. You can judge Caila's actions separately, without comparing them to Ashley's. Just because Ashley's acting crazy, it doesn't mean Caila's automatically a perfect specimen of a human and a hapless victim. I think Ashley's awful behaviour is coming from a place of massive hurt, which she keeps inflicting on herself, so she is certainly no victim either. But feelings can make you act crazy sometimes, so Caila with her lack of intense feelings has the upper hand here when it comes to acting reasonably.

I am neither a AI or Caila fan but it's a bit hyprocritical to say that AI has all the feelings and Caila has none. That's still comparing them.

I didn't say Caila has no feelings. She's just far far away from Ashley's level of obsession, so she has a clearer head. No doubt Ashley should be in therapy rather than on this show, but it is what it is. They all let themselves be exploited by TPTB.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:45 pm

The fact that Ashley I can act like a reasonable, intelligent person on occasion/at-all makes me feel she is just an act waiting for her own show. She has moved herself to LA, and says she is an entertainment journalist.  The cast that support her are dependent on their Bachelor Nation kickbacks.  She fits perfectly in this genre whereas Caila is a square peg in a round hole and she will never fit.   JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick