SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:11 am

Can Jared really be that naive that he didn't believe Ashley would say things to sabotage his relationship??  

I hope last night's episode opened his eyes.  I'll be disappointed if it didn't.  Regardless of their friendship, I'd hope from now on he keeps any romantic relationship details close to the belt.  With friends like Ashley...  no no

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Isabella Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:25 am

After Paradise short clip: actor Adam Shapiro is a Caila fanboy. cantstopl

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

video credit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8zJvnqYd2nf_35jGlqrzYg
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:46 am

This is such a major cluster fork...what is left to say? This show is not a train wreck...it's a parasitic mind worm. IMOAA
Amanda cursing about her daughters loving pizza? Really? Great role model for your fans to see.
Josh looks like he has not had food or a female, which could be the same thing in his mind, since 2014. He almost foams at the mouth and shakes his head in between bites.
Ashley I's mouth look like it should be on the UnDead. The things that come out of it are chock full o nuts. She makes Clare look normal.
Almost all of the cast is worthy for a comic strip a sick, gross comic strip. MF must be knee deep in happy poop.
No wonder fans are applauding Carly and Evan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:11 am

.... and Vinny announced on twitter that he has a crazy announcement tonight, he included an engagement ring in his tweet. What!!!!?????

Bachelor? Is it back on with Izzy?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:55 am

What's on tonight?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:21 am

Vinnie is flying to NY and has a DJ gig tomorrow night in Atlantic city. I think Izzy lives in the general NY area, would have to check.

He was hanging out with Ashley I last night per his snap.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:32 am

MiniDiva wrote:Vinnie is flying to NY and has a DJ gig tomorrow night in Atlantic city.  I think Izzy lives in the general NY area, would have to check.

Maybe the crazy announcement is Ashley I & Jared get engaged. :crazed

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:35 am

notarose wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Vinnie is flying to NY and has a DJ gig tomorrow night in Atlantic city.  I think Izzy lives in the general NY area, would have to check.

Maybe the crazy announcement is Ashley I & Jared get engaged. :crazed

Yes please for the love of god let that happen and spare anymore innocent souls getting caught up in their sick twisted relationship.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:41 am

Maybe Vinny is engaged to Ashley I!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:46 am

Aww, Vinny seems far to nice, sweet, level headed and normal for Ashley!

I agree, Blu!  Just put her out of her misery of trying to win over Jared.  At this point, he's stuck with her for life unless he finds his/some balls, is willing to say no and makes a stand.  And since he loves her obsessiveness / possessiveness Rolling Eyes , let him deal with it so no other poor soul/sucker has to.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:58 am

Season 3 has been an insult to the viewers intelligence. 
And now Vinnie is going back to Izzy. What next? Nick
is giving up LA going back to the Midwest to counsel 
daters.  teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:15 am

Nonina430 wrote:
Season 3 has been an insult to the viewers intelligence. 
And now Vinnie is going back to Izzy. What next? Nick
is giving up LA going back to the Midwest to counsel 
daters.  teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698

This is the only season I have somewhat watched as I felt the other 2 and it's precursors were dreck.
This season, imo, has been--life imitating art imitating life, like real life people acting like their reality tv personas exemplified. Worse than bad. IMO
The only normal people on this show are --IMO Nick, Jen and Caila. Jorge. Perhaps. IDK him well enough.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick