SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:10 am

I think the Millionaire Matchmaker was done prior to BIP, too. I heard people mentioning her being on that show while JoJo's Bachelorette was being aired. Patti isn't going to admit ahead of time that one of her pairings didn't work out.

Jared obviously gets something out of his connection to Ashley -- honestly, I wish he would give her a chance at this point. He makes it difficult for Caila or anyone else to really have a strong relationship with him while Ashley's in the picture.

suzq

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:16 am

Diana wrote:"It's not that difficult to be sweet to Ashley I.," Haibon tells PEOPLE exclusively. "She can be a little possessive, [but] that is something I very much adore about her."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-jared-haibon-talks-ashley-iaconetti-possessive

If Caila is actually dating this fool, than she's not as smart as she seems to be. He's clearly got his own issues. 

Ashley is a nut but Jared is an enabler. no no

That feels like it was pulled out of a bigger interview. It seems like such a random comment. I do agree that Jared needs to stop hanging out with Ashley I. He said on the show that he's told her more than once that it's never going to happen. You'd think after this experience he'll realize that she could be scaring off his Ms Right.

So many guys that we don't remember tonight. The only one I thought was kind of cute was the last guy, Ryan I think.

I'm loving Carly & Evan together. I hope it works out for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:20 am

Carly and Evan is about the only the couple I can root for out of this. They have the best chance at lasting. They both have their flaws but neither seems like a nutjob. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:34 am

ReneeM wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Jared... no. Sigh. He's totally an enabler. His and Caila's relationship is doomed if there even is a relationship anymore. Honestly I hope someday he does reciprocate Ashley's feelings because she's always going to have them for him as long as he is in her life. It's too bad Caila and Wells couldn't have been a couple instead of them both wasting their time on Jared and Ashley. no no

This is very interesting because I'm watching the afterbuzz aftershow right now with Ashley I and she said "Tomorrow night you're going to see me attack Caila personally and I just want to say, I stand by everything I said" which made me think her and Jared broke up

JFC. She needs to let it go. She is a straight up bully.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:41 am

I wonder just how long it would take for Ashley to get tired of / realize she doesn't really want Jared if Jared gave up and and said OK here I am. Have at it

Lot's of times knowing you can't have something makes you want it more and then after you get it it's like the new has wore off the shiny toy. KWIM?

Give Ashley another 5 years to mature and I don't think she would give two shakes about Jared. Let's be honest, from what I've seen of him all this time, he isn't such a great catch. ; (.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:46 am

Ashley is 28 and acts like an 8 year old. I don't think it's quite a given that she will ever mature accordingly.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:52 am

That's interesting @ReneeM. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

IMO Ashley's attacks on Caila are just going to end up making her look even more petty and mean. Even for the people who don't like Caila, I think Ashley's insanity is pretty clear and frustrating to watch. Caila is going to be attempting to have a mature and rational conversation with her, and Ashley's going to be personally attacking her and saying she wants to scratch her eyes out. I hope even if someone doesn't like Caila, they won't applaud how awful Ashley behaves. The longer she's on the show the more Ashley exposes herself. She's currently hiding behind attacking Caila, but that doesn't cover up her terrible actions. Surely people must be sick of seeing a 28 year woman behave this way.

Last edited by siena on Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:52 am

Jared and Ashley I are destined for each other...probably after Jared's first divorce and he's in a weakened state of mind.

https://twitter.com/jjhlane/status/767944936649953280
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:55 am

Haha here's another one from JJ I agree with.

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 21m21 minutes ago
I know I'm a week late, but the @haibon_jared & @ashleyiaco storyline on #BachelorInParadise is played out by production. #Tired
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:57 am

Only people that don't know that is both parties involved.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:58 am

I hate doing this (mainly because I missed out on the fun), but can someone give me a quick synopsis of the eppy? I noticed Amanda/Jen/Josh/Nick threads are pretty lean with new visitors, so I'm guessing it focused on Ashley I/Jared/Caila crap? (Oh goody.) Plus I know Jizzy goes down this eppy. Just the highlights would be great. Thanks! Hugesmile
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:01 am

Well I guess the positives of this drama is that everyone is so sick of the Ashley/Jared storyline that perhaps the producers might let it go once and for all, and there will be no use in the future for anything Ashley/Jared centric. We can all dream.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick