SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise

Daniel, Ashley, & the Twins are on After Paradise tonight! Tweet #BachelorInParadise if you’re 18+ and your comment may appear on the show!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Thanks, Maddy. Not that enthused about the line up although Daniel may be amusing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Duke702 wrote:It will be interesting to see which couples make it IRL after the show finishes airing.

Probably the ones that are not engaged. afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 3806527698
Ditto!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Andi and her book are getting far too much publicity. I wish they would just drop the whole subject. I know, hard to do when you have Nick and Josh on the same show, but it is time to grow up and go on with life. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Evan claimed he never read the book yet he seemed to have way too much knowledge about its content.. I guess he was handed a fancy cheat sheet from the producers. This man is right up their alley, isn't he. afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:09 pm

I don't doubt the entire thing was producer set up.
He works well with the producers. They should consider him for the next TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:47 pm

15 minutes to show time. Keep all discussion in this thread rather than the contestants threads. Enjoy the show!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:56 pm

lleyki wrote:I can only speak from my personal circle and I can tell you that I have zero interest in anything RS says and my friend who watches the show doesn't even read or pay attention to him because she hates spoilers. And my friend especially really, really did not like Caila and it was as simple as, "there's something just off about her".

Again, I'm not saying Emily isn't a shallow twit and that I personally think Caila is a bad person but from my observation, some are giving RS way too much credit and power and instead, sweet as she may be in real life, she just didn't connect with the audience. That happens all the time.

I agree. I don't think Caila's a bad person by any means or that she has some ulterior motives, I just don't particularly enjoy watching her (apart from her hair). She just has some affected mannerisms that grate on my nerves in the same way Britt did. Both are probably nicer than average people in real life, but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy their screen presence. I also think it's a bit simplistic to say people prefer drama or think dramatic bitchy people are more real. Caila lost the B'ette gig to Jojo, who I've always seen as a total sweetheart and still do after her season which is unusual. The general public managed to connect with her just fine despite her sweetness, so I think it's just a case of different strokes for different folks. Caila just didn't resonate with the majority of viewers for some reason and while I don't think it's her fault, it's not really the viewers' either.

BTW, I distinctly remember Caila making some comments about Emily being too young and immature for Ben while Emily was on her date with him, so she's not a total stranger to speaking her mind about others.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:00 pm

mindless wrote:
lleyki wrote:I can only speak from my personal circle and I can tell you that I have zero interest in anything RS says and my friend who watches the show doesn't even read or pay attention to him because she hates spoilers. And my friend especially really, really did not like Caila and it was as simple as, "there's something just off about her".

Again, I'm not saying Emily isn't a shallow twit and that I personally think Caila is a bad person but from my observation, some are giving RS way too much credit and power and instead, sweet as she may be in real life, she just didn't connect with the audience. That happens all the time.

I agree. I don't think Caila's a bad person by any means or that she has some ulterior motives, I just don't particularly enjoy watching her (apart from her hair). She just has some affected mannerisms that grate on my nerves in the same way Britt did. Both are probably nicer than average people in real life, but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy their screen presence. I also think it's a bit simplistic to say people prefer drama or think dramatic bitchy people are more real. Caila lost the B'ette gig to Jojo, who I've always seen as a total sweetheart and still do after her season which is unusual. The general public managed to connect with her just fine despite her sweetness, so I think it's just a case of different strokes for different folks. Caila just didn't resonate with the majority of viewers for some reason and while I don't think it's her fault, it's not really the viewers' either.

BTW, I distinctly remember Caila making some comments about Emily being too young and immature for Ben while Emily was on her date with him, so she's not a total stranger to speaking her mind about others.
Good Post I agree completely
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Down to the crabs run when Ashley I come a calling laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Can they just FF the show to when Jen arrives thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Did Ashley here work done? She looks so different

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick