SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bigstakes - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:11 am

This thread is turned up with some major heat giggling Thanks Maddy Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

bigstakes - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:06 am

djogbenyuie wrote:With this one on one I think mikhel is getting physical edit big time.
But it's okay cause I want to see him be the lead hehehe

me two giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:09 am

Some Mik's beatingheart on twitter. Retweeted by the Production. interesting

GoodHumanProductions Retweeted
A Hidden Life ‏@ahiddenlife2014  11h11 hours ago
#Indian guy making it on #BacheloretteCA laugh out loud you know it's #Canadian! Yes to diversity!!!!

E. R. Hachey ‏@purpledoors3  11h11 hours ago
If Mikhel doesn't "win"... He's got my vote for the next bachelor Smiley @BacheloretteCA #BacheloretteCA

> me thinks he is probably in the running for the next lead Smiley

Amanda Byron ‏@mandabyron  11h11 hours ago
if this doesn't work out for Mikhel, he could probably secure a career as a professional kisser in movies #BacheloretteCA @BacheloretteCA

> i guess this is a compliment?....the homeboy got some moves! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Joy15 wrote:Some Mik's beatingheart on twitter. Retweeted by the Production. interesting

A Hidden Life ‏@ahiddenlife2014  11h11 hours ago
#Indian guy making it on #BacheloretteCA laugh out loud you know it's #Canadian! Yes to diversity!!!!

E. R. Hachey ‏@purpledoors3  11h11 hours ago
If Mikhel doesn't "win"... He's got my vote for the next bachelor Smiley @BacheloretteCA #BacheloretteCA

> me thinks he is probably in the running for the next lead Smiley

snipped

Re the first bold. I mentioned that somewhere around here. We are a very diverse country. He would get the lead if he isn't the F1 because he deserves it. It's not a matter of politically correct leads IMO.

Re: the second bold: I'm already looking forward to sleuthing if he isn't the F1! bigstakes - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:34 pm

I would love for him to the next Bachelor! Him and KP are definitely my favourites (for myself) this season.

Right now, I see him firmly in the F2. Him and KW's relationship with Jasmine are the only romantic connections and chemistry I see. Of course this could change, but these two are way ahead IMO.

I think he's getting the physical edit and setting him up for heartbreak when he finally "lets her in". I have still yet to see them really open up to each other? Maybe they have and it's not shown, but I will be looking for it as the season progresses.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:1. Mikhel, 28: Alright, alright, so I caved and finally slid Mike down the list and put Mikhel in his appropriate slot (at the moment). While I didn’t totally get the point of the begun-yet-not-resolved storyline about Mikhel “taking control” of his 1-on-1, this date was an overall very strong showing on Mikhel’s part. What I like about Mikhel is his consistency; I like that he didn’t suddenly become some alpha male in the latter portion of the date. He was his same, soft-spoken self, but loosened up enough to open up and show more shades of his personality… and his past. I ate up his family and upbringing tidbits and kept wanting to know more, which says something. He is innately interesting and doesn’t need to try to stand out; it happens naturally. (Jasmine evidently agrees.) Above all, something about how Mikhel looked away from the camera in an ITM to say, “It’s just a very weird feeling. It’s a very real possibility that I’m falling in love with Jasmine.” The way those words felt more like reflection than statement is what made them convincing.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-ep
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:38 pm

From what I've seen so far, and after the one-on-one date, if Mikhel isn't F1 then I think he has a very good chance of becoming the next lead! yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:24 pm

bigstakes - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 MikhelRose
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/episode-4-recap-gentleman-vs-gentlemen
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:47 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Jasmine and Mikhel's one-on-one took their relationship to the next level. But that doesn't mean Mikhel still isn't bashful around her.
bigstakes - Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CuG06qiXEAAd2o7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:26 am

I'm trying to catch up on the show and just saw Mikhel's 1 on 1 date. They are just the cutest together and he's become a real hottie. I know a lot of people like Mike and Kevin W but I see Mikhel as the total package. I really hope that if he's not f1 then he'll be TB. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:56 pm

I believe this hasn't been posted :

Mik got some moves! laugh out loud

Behind The Scenes: Bachelor Dance Party

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=AD5A1D65-678C-2E4F-12C2-913654218BF3

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:17 pm

I got caught up yesterday and I feel pretty certain that Mikhel's F1. No sleuthing or anything really other than the fact that she's completely taken by him and has been since night 1. The thought of her picking anyone else is crazy to me honestly.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold