SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:24 pm

^Kathy was living in Austin for a while, but has now moved back to Dallas, according to her SM.

We need to be on the lookout! laugh out loud

I'm still checking the DWTS update pages...just in case laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:24 pm

I would be shocked and quite frankly, a little disappointed in Jo, if she doesn't attend the shower. Kathy is her childhood best friend and grown up best friend. She's been her main supporter and protector since she's appeared on these shows. Baddy and the brothers can pretty much take a seat because they hold nothing on Kathy when it comes to Jo, and she wouldn't attend her shower because of dwts or something? That cannot be the Jo that I think Jo is Smiley

Ash's spec sounds most right to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:27 pm

^ If Kathy doesn't mind, it doesn't matter IMO. JoJo isn't even her maid of honor.. She's just a bridesmaid. Third bridesmaid (to Kathy's sister and childhood BFF Hannah), might I add laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:38 pm

JoJo's parents were at an airport, according to @emory_grayson on Twitter. Hmmm.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ If Kathy doesn't mind, it doesn't matter IMO. JoJo isn't even her maid of honor.. She's just a bridesmaid. Third bridesmaid (to Kathy's sister and childhood BFF Hannah), might I add laugh out loud
But who will write down all the boring $hit they got and who to thank??? laugh out loud Showers are so mundane but ime, all the maids are always there, texting in the back while they poor groom sits awkwardly and thanks the aunties and grandmas for the pans giggling I just do not see Jo missing it, so maybe it's Sunday and this is a quick trip somewhere else if not to the shower.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:41 pm

To NYC for a big ESPN bash????

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:41 pm

JoJo's whole family is extremely close to Kathy's family. I've seen some social media posts that show that their dads are close friends and Kathy's mom has referred to JoJo as her daughter and likewise with Soraya. Hopefully they are all going to it, which would be why her parents were spotted at the airport too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:43 pm

^ That girl posted a pic with JoJo's parents. Can anyone tell what airport they're at? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Knowing Jo, I doubt she'd miss Kathy's bridal shower for anything trivial. Ash's speculation seems like the most likely scenario right now

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:45 pm

According to @MMoreno1015 on Twitter, JoJo will be attending the Hollywood Stars game at the Dodger Stadium tomorrow.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:47 pm

^ I'm getting all my info from @DancingABCStats on twitter, btw. They're keeping track of JoJo's whereabouts, since she's a rumored DWTS cast member laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:48 pm

^ Good find, Len! If that's the case, she can attend that and fly home right after. Kathy's shower could be Sunday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline