SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Ah Giggling Villain, I'm partial to that one, too. 
Drew's "evil laugh" is hilarious laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Interesting réponses from the family with Kevin(equal opportunity  captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f600 ):

Mom's face after hug from Kevin

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen30

Kevin leaving and Jasmine returning.  Seems she could not stop smiling when she returned:

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen31
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen15
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen32

Weird - four wine classes on table and one in Jasmine's hand and then only four on table none in Jasmine's hand.
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen33captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen34

My screen caps..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:29 pm

Nice s/caps! yes

The glasses on the table look exactly the same in both s/caps. In the first s/cap Jasmine without a glass, there is one in front of the gold thingy on the end table. You can see the stem.

Reminds me of looking at Kevin and Jasmine's f/s room. When they walk in there doesn't appear to be a table at the foot of the bed with candles and champage, but when they camera pans back to them it's there. Things that make you go crazy. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:23 pm

@iamreal2u the "missing" wine glass is actually by the side table. That gold decor is kind of hiding it laugh out loud

ETA: oops. Obviously I should work on my comprehension. Didn't realize @GuardianAngel noted that as well
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Fifty wrote:
primexi wrote:@Fifty that is pretty interesting, but i still can't shake the feeling of him being f1 mostly because he liked jasmines friend "Alexcited" instagram pic in aug 17. how is it possible he knows about her or met her? also jasmines first pic appears to be on june 6, so if he did post on the 2nd, does it really matter? but then again jasmines pic seems to be a throwback, what was kevins june 2 photo?

if it wasn't for that i would honestly have no doubt in my mind mikhel would be f1. maybe he used to follow jasmine back then before the show started and saw his  "following like section" and saw jasmine like the pic?

I wouldn't think too much into it to be honest with him liking her friends pic considering Jasmine and Mikhel liked each others pics on their own Insta pages before the season aired.  So who knows whats going on there????

but jasmine and mikhel know each other, how the hell does kevin know jasmines close friend unless they were together?

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Here are a few more likes from Jasmine, and I went backwards only to Oct 30th

Lynda Irene ‏@Lyndaaxoxo  Nov 8
Last week I thought Kevin W's jeans couldn't get tighter.. I was wrong #BacheloretteCA

Kathy ‏@leafsweetie  Nov 8
Kevin and his hair are comfortable while Mikhel and his hair are nervous.  Ugh.  #BacheloretteCA

April ‏@arlny16  Nov 8
@BacheloretteCA  Totally #TeamKevin but I sure miss me some @ThomasPerras. Cabin serenade, ocean kisses & who can forget the #sensualtongue!

FLARE Magazine ‏@FLAREfashion  Nov 2
Find out who @sharleenjoynt thinks will win the final rose in her latest #BacheloretteCA recap —> http://ow.ly/rb6y305N4bt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:26 pm

primexi wrote:
Fifty wrote:
primexi wrote:@Fifty that is pretty interesting, but i still can't shake the feeling of him being f1 mostly because he liked jasmines friend "Alexcited" instagram pic in aug 17. how is it possible he knows about her or met her? also jasmines first pic appears to be on june 6, so if he did post on the 2nd, does it really matter? but then again jasmines pic seems to be a throwback, what was kevins june 2 photo?

if it wasn't for that i would honestly have no doubt in my mind mikhel would be f1. maybe he used to follow jasmine back then before the show started and saw his  "following like section" and saw jasmine like the pic?

I wouldn't think too much into it to be honest with him liking her friends pic considering Jasmine and Mikhel liked each others pics on their own Insta pages before the season aired.  So who knows whats going on there????

but jasmine and mikhel know each other, how the hell does kevin know jasmines close friend unless they were together?

The same way we figured out they were friends.  Insta stalking is an art.  She liked his official pic on 9 August he liked her pic on the 11th.  Im assuming if she knew him she would have liked pics before the official pics came out and after filming had wrapped in June IMO. Ps all his Insta pics have been deleted until the 10th June so we don't have verification anymore after someone posted he was back home the same time as the crew and not the F1.  So who knows  Jasmine and Mikhel liked each others pics in June just after filming wrapped before we had any official pics of him out. So that could mean hey I'm ok or hey i miss you who knows, i just look at SM to verify dates now. We have had sisters of the F2 following the lead and sisters of the lead making comments on official SM pages in aus supporting the F2, it can quietly do your head in.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:32 pm

If Jasmine's friend knew Kevin, she might not have liked anything, on purpose, until his official pic was released. It works both ways.

Maybe he knew her only because Jasmine spoke about her. Maybe she liked his pic because she feels sorry for him if he's not the F1. There really could be a dozen reasons.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Jasmine's friend knew Kevin, she might not have liked anything, on purpose, until his official pic was released. It works both ways.

Maybe he knew her only because Jasmine spoke about her. Maybe she liked his pic because she feels sorry for him if he's not the F1. There really could be a dozen reasons.

Absolutely correct thats why i use it more as an investigative tool to watch feet and verify dates now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:40 pm

^^^^ i should say track feet and not watch feet. I dont have a foot fetish giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Finally saw the glass on the table. Thanks Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:54 am

Another copy of this pic! laugh out loud 

[dart & target emoji] #bacheloretteca by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold