SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Hmmm, by looking at his Insta account you can barely tell he was even on the show.

IMO, he's trying not give away what happened (meaning his F1) or he's trying to forget...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:50 pm

dee wrote:Thanks for posting @TheWrongReasons Smiley

Again, another old photo uploaded to IG laugh out loud Pretty sure he originally had this photo up during the summer time.

I thought so but could not find it... captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1f609
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:08 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BG9t7qLL9_r/

Is this the one you are talking about. It was posted in Jund but his hair is longer and his wearing a Tshirt. Or did he post then delete the pic. Why would he do that back in June though??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Had to post this pic in here from his Insta. I actually like him better with short hair. He seems gentler and looks like he would give you a good hug. Maybe I'm just not a fan of long hair.

https://instagram.com/p/toY19_L93P/

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:29 pm

I'm fairly certain the picture he posted today was an old picture. I remember seeing the exact same one weeks/months ago. Sorry, don't remember the actual day. Maybe others recall seeing this picture before as well? Either that, or I'm imagining things laugh out loud

And it's not the first time he's posted old pictures as "current" ones. He goes back and deletes the original picture and when it was first posted. The "thinking about watermelon", on a boat captioned "the day everyone fell in love with her", navy diver, and picture of his niece and him watching cartoons are all old photos that have been reposted.

I'm also fairly certain most of his photos posted since the airing of the show are actually throw backs. And if I had to guess, I think most of these throw backs are pictures of him taken sometime between coming back from filming and before the airing of the show.

His geo-tags are also interesting. He definitely messes around with them.

In terms of why Kevin is doing this? I guess only he knows. We'll find out on Nov 22 if his SM game means anything or not.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:59 pm

dee wrote:I'm fairly certain the picture he posted today was  an old picture. I remember seeing the exact same one weeks/months ago. Sorry, don't remember the actual day. Maybe others recall seeing this picture before as well? Either that, or I'm imagining things laugh out loud

And it's not the first time he's posted old pictures as "current" ones. He goes back and deletes the original picture and when it was first posted. The "thinking about watermelon", on a boat captioned "the day everyone fell in love with her",  navy diver, and picture of his niece and him watching cartoons are all old photos that have been reposted.

I'm also fairly certain most of his photos posted since the airing of the show are actually throw backs. And if I had to guess, I think most of these throw backs are pictures of him taken sometime between coming back from filming and before the airing of the show.

His geo-tags are also interesting. He definitely messes around with them.

In terms of why Kevin is doing this? I guess only he knows. We'll find out on Nov 22 if his SM game means anything or not.

Yes, Kevin's SM has me confused, that's for sure. He's taken much effort to misdirect & like you say, I guess we'll find out why in a couple of weeks.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:21 pm

C:\Users\willowdale04\Desktop\Kevin Wendt on Twitter.html

Don't know what to make of this!?!?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:44 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/kevin_c_wendt/status/798267814230429696

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:58 pm

@Topazgold uh oh sounds like someone doesn't like how he was shown on the show laugh out loud. but tbf its all a result of things he says or does.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Topazgold wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kevin_c_wendt/status/798267814230429696

WOAH - time bomb emoticon and everything.  Colour me intrigued - great catch!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:01 pm

@primexi, @bobette - or the way some internet trolls have been going after his mother on FB.  Some people just take it too far...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:07 pm

I guess he's pre-empting some stuff he says on the ATFR episode?

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold