SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:08 am

@Brill ! Nice job! I thought it had to be an inside joke but I couldn't find any reference to watermelon! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:16 am

Did Jasmine and Kevin eat water melon? In that photo he does not look happy though. interesting! hmmmm!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:21 am

Interesting find on the watermelon connection, @Brill Hugesmile 
@albean99 - I JUST realized that the couple was dressed up as Kevin & Jasmine laugh out loud 

I clicked on #rcflv linked on his IG post & found this: 

Joe Dirt is going to take your woman, @kevin.c.wendt !!!  captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f339 Laura nails this costume. #BacheloretteCa #joedirtcostume by @rcflv

This is cute IMO Smiley

Wonder who @kevin.c.wendt is gonna give his rose to? captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f339 captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f339 by @jesshaisinger

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill ! Nice job! I thought it had to be an inside joke but I couldn't find any reference to watermelon! thumbsup

Kevin has been cryptic in some of his SM posts & I think you've found a "juicy" one @Brill!

Kind of like the post with his niece & "miss my girl". Except this watermelon one is even better!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:05 am

They also use watermelon among other fruits in their juice drinks. So he could have been thinking about that as well since he has posted about the SC of where is everyone else looking. There is a photo of Jasmine, (it is on the board and it was a friend or relative that posted it) since she's been home drinking a juice that looked close to what she had with the guys on the group date.

http://www.travel-exploration.com/subpage.cfm/Juices

Djemaa El Fna Square in Marrakech is especially renowned for its mounds of oranges and other fruits, which are compound into fresh squeezed fruit juice.

Summer- watermelon, wild artichokes, tomatoes

The juices sold in the souks (watermelon, pomegranate, grape or orange) are all concentrated and super fresh; they are made in front of you.

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:32 am

Now I might be wrong on this but didn't Kevin W. say that Jasmine is so easy to talk to and they can just talk forever.

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/meet-jasmine-lorimer-canadas-first-ever-bachelorette/

Going into the show, how would you have described your perfect guy?

JL: I was trying not to do that. Normally I would want someone who’s adventurous, someone I can have fun with, who I can laugh with and talk to forever, even if it’s about nothing. So going into the show I obviously wanted those things to be there but I also wanted to push away any previous [preconceptions of the] types of guys that I would have normally chosen. I wanted to do this authentically and just experience every guy.

Kevin is someone that is adventurous and she can have fun with. I think dressing in the local dress (and liked it) and trying to milk a cow or making bread and the other things they did classifies him in that category as well.

Now of course I could be wrong and he goes home as F3 but I don't think so.

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:38 am

@Brill Yes, KW says that it's been a long time since he has connected with someone in which conversation is fun & easy and they can talk all day.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:58 am

Brill wrote:***snipped***

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/meet-jasmine-lorimer-canadas-first-ever-bachelorette/

Going into the show, how would you have described your perfect guy?
***snipped***

but I also wanted to push away any previous [preconceptions of the] types of guys that I would have normally chosen. I wanted to do this authentically and just experience every guy.

***snipped***
I thought this part was interesting as well since we've heard Jasmine say how Kevin definitely wasn't her usual type (the "stud" wanted by all the girls, the "cool guy jock" type).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:11 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Interesting find on the watermelon connection, @Brill Hugesmile 
@albean99 - I JUST realized that the couple was dressed up as Kevin & Jasmine laugh out loud 

snipped

Joe Dirt is going to take your woman, @kevin.c.wendt !!!  captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f339 Laura nails this costume. #BacheloretteCa #joedirtcostume by @rcflv

This is cute IMO Smiley
sipped

Wonder who @kevin.c.wendt is gonna give his rose to? captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f339 captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f339 by @jesshaisinger[/size]

These are a good find too @TheWrongReasons. Who would reference "your woman" if there was another F1?

I don't get this :Wonder who @kevin.c.wendt is gonna give his rose - When is he going to give her a rose? Should't it be will Kevin get a rose?  That is tweeted by the Bachelorette Canada's make up artist.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:54 pm

Could he be next bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:02 pm

@GuardianAngel I think it's because there are two ladies in the picture with him, so it looks like he would be the one with a "choice".

I would be shocked if he was the next bachelor. He has openly admitted to having issues with the concept of the show, the show is over promoting other guys, his edit is not pristine.

Although I think Kevin's season would be much more interesting to watch as he's does not come off as one-dimensional, perfect on paper, vanilla, etc.

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Interesting find on the watermelon connection, @Brill Hugesmile 

snipped

This is cute IMO Smiley
sipped

Wonder who @kevin.c.wendt is gonna give his rose to? captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f339 captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f339 by @jesshaisinger[/size]

These are a good find too @TheWrongReasons. Who would reference "your woman" if there was another F1?

I don't get this :Wonder who @kevin.c.wendt is gonna give his rose - When is he going to give her a rose? Should't it be will Kevin get a rose?  That is tweeted by the Bachelorette Canada's make up artist.
IA @GuardianAngel, especially since it appears IMO from IG posts that those are friends of his (looks like from the same gym).

I'm intrigued by all the interesting tidbits from BBF sleuthers as we get closer to finding out one piece of the puzzle on Tues Smiley Good job, everyone! clapping!

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold