SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:21 am

Didn't that last article say they bought it for full listed price? Were they reliable? The source I mean. I didn't catch who wrote it. I'm not sure how it works in the US, but it won't show up as sold until any and all conditions have been met or waived.

Last edited by rhondam on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:22 am

Not sure but my coworker recently rented a house via a realtor. So both buying and renting is done by a realtor. :Nod:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:26 am

rhondam wrote:Didn't that last article say they bought it for full listed price? Were they reliable? The source I mean. I didn't catch who wrote it. I'm not sure how it works in the US, but it won't show up as sold until any and all conditions have been met or waived.
Written by this woman: http://candysdirt.com/author/candace/

She does celebrity real estate reporting in Dallas so I don't think she screws around. I hope laugh out loud It does sound like they bought the house and not renting. In addition, the press conference also says "buying," so I think it's theirs. BBJ certainly seems committed to Jo/Dallas/Jackson to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:28 am

^^^ here (in my province anyway), the real estate agent also has to have a property management designation to even show rented houses to clients.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:28 am

Alanna wrote:
rhondam wrote:Didn't that last article say they bought it for full listed price? Were they reliable? The source I mean. I didn't catch who wrote it. I'm not sure how it works in the US, but it won't show up as sold until any and all conditions have been met or waived.
Written by this woman: http://candysdirt.com/author/candace/

She does celebrity real estate reporting in Dallas so I don't think she screws around. I hope laugh out loud It does sound like they bought the house and not renting. In addition, the press conference also says "buying," so I think it's theirs. BBJ certainly seems committed to Jo/Dallas/Jackson to me.
There's our answer!! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:52 am

Their snaps are hilarious! Jordan pretending to lick her face was so funny!

I love that Brandon tagged RS in his comment about him being wrong about everything except for the fact that he was F1. BOOM. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:05 am

http://site.people.com/style/jojo-fletcher-engagement-ring-photos-exclusive/

Was this ever posted here? I love what NL said about Jordan when he was picking out the ring. "He was smitten and could see a life with her. Jordan was so happy about their future - he was happy as a lark."

l o v e :sweetheart: lovetogether
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:08 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BItkqZRDjP3/?taken-by=joelle_jordan_rodgers

This is creepy and adorable at the same time! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:35 am

Another one https://vimeo.com/177660149 with videos from their snaps :cutesmile!:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:35 am

Another one https://vimeo.com/177660149 with videos from their snaps :cutesmile!: Password: Jordelle

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:35 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BItkqZRDjP3/?taken-by=joelle_jordan_rodgers

This is creepy and adorable at the same time!  laugh out loud  

I agree , creepy isn't the word. I wish these couples would stop using that feature imo it's so not flattering and I find it more creepy then funny. You look forward to seeing their snaps and then to get these ridiculous pictures is so annoying. It takes away from them & makes me not want to keep following their snaps. jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:46 am

They are just having fun. Remember that Jordan said he is goofy, really goofy and JoJo said she was too. That's why I think they are a good match. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy