SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:51 pm

I set my DVR for the Bach episodes and Happily Ever After. I'm ready! I can't wait to see and hear about all the things I've wondered about. Like Lauren's car! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Julie81 Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:26 am

Can't believe it's just a few days away! I'm excited but pretty nervous at what it's going to be like.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:30 am

Lets just say I'll be staying in here once the show starts laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:40 am

I mentioned this in the other thread, but Ben and Lauren NEED to dress up as Prince Charming and Cinderella for Halloween. They're the human forms of those characters (looks wise.) It would be perfect! Plus, blue is Lauren's color!

All JMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah91 Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Don't forget- Ben and Lauren will be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning to promote the show!!

AND they are doing a Facebook live chat on Tuesday!!! Yay!!
Hannah91
Hannah91

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:55 pm

So I was trying to power read their article in people magazine in line at the grocery store today and found out that her nickname for him is Benny which I knew she uses it on Instagram and Snapchat and once on the show but his nickname for her is apparently Bushy. I actually laughed pretty loudly when I read that. I think it would make my whole day if he calls her that even once on the show. Hilarious.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:08 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BLW6nVfDJDB/
https://instagram.com/p/BLRgymzjZUp/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:26 pm

casjacknick wrote:So I was trying to power read their article in people magazine in line at the grocery store today and found out that her nickname for him is Benny which I knew she uses it on Instagram and Snapchat and once on the show but his nickname for her is apparently Bushy. I actually laughed pretty loudly when I read that. I think it would make my whole day if he calls her that even once on the show. Hilarious.
Is this a diff article than the numerous ones on their website? I didn't see the nicknames in any of those.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Yeah the actual print article was different than the online ones. Love the new video of their house very nice.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:34 am

I'm ready to obsess full force tomorrow for the interviews and for Tuesday's premiere!! Can't wait... I need a stress reliever from tonight's debate :/

#BENLOFOREVER
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:38 am

Charmained! I've missed you! We all decided to talk about Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After (can we shorthand that to blhea?) here right?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 am

https://www.facebook.com/GoodMorningAmerica/videos/10153976110757061/

Nothing truly new in this Facebook live video (mainly because of all the recent articles) but Lauren's purple dress is gorg! And Ben got a haircut and clean shave between Vegas and NY!

theknotgala - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 29ypjxt
Source: good morning America/ Ben and Lauren tv fb page

Eta: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-talk-spinoff-show-42688250

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye