SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

godawgs - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:They also have a count, meaning every so many people get patted down.
One time I got patted down and did not ring as I went through the metal detector.  It was weird, but no big deal.

If an agent finds you particularly attractive, then naturally you get the pat-down. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

godawgs - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:57 am

Guess Josh is picking Amanda up at the airport  whipped

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  7 minutes ago
LAX is a nightmare

Source: https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray

ALL JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:31 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Guess Josh is picking Amanda up at the airport  whipped

LAX is a nightmare

Source:  https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray

ALL JMO

Nice catch! yes And now the fun begins!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Do BIP contestants have loser rules about getting together than the Bach/estate couples do?  

I get amused easily. I saw your quote and  spitcoffee and thought how appropriate...of course they have loser rules since many of them are.

Haha! That is what I get for typing a question when I am half asleep.... or the perfect Freudian slip! Hugesmile
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Guess Josh is picking Amanda up at the airport  whipped

LAX is a nightmare

Source:  https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray

ALL JMO

Nice catch! yes And now the fun begins!
Yes it does!!!!!  Grocery Shopping together??

b ‏@beyonda10  7 minutes ago
Emma just saw Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray from the bachelor together  in LA. For you bachelor lovers
godawgs - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 CozlSkfUkAAd96k

Source:  https://twitter.com/beyonda10

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Awesome! That didn't take long! clapping! Good job @Georgia Lindsay

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:37 pm

I would so rather get engaged on BIP, they don't even care if you go the airport together laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Me too.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Well, when evil Fleiss retweeted the picture of Amanda and Josh in bed (from the BIP promo), the other day, doubt he's trying to hide it or cares. giggling

I guess JAM thought their black caps were a disguise, I kid, I kid. cantstopl

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Fan Forum.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:09 am

They ran the same BIP promo they showed on MTA on ATFR but they edited out the rated-R JAM part laugh out loud. Replaced them with a fully clothed couple making out (don't know who).

Wonder what lead to it...they realized it was too suggestive; they want to keep viewers in the dark about Josh being on; or they heard from Jam and their lawyers (if they didn't know there were cameras there) laugh out loud.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 am

^^^ I noticed that too Acrunch! Makes you go Hmmm....

I'm just so looking forward to seeing THEM together and not her with Nick like in previews.  If that R-rated clip is any indication, these two are going to be godawgs - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f525 godawgs - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f525 godawgs - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f525 to watch.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama