SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:41 am

So what colour dress do you guys think she will wear on ATFR?

I'm thinking red or white.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:51 am

ElonM wrote:So what colour dress do you guys think she will wear on ATFR?

Oh I love this question! Something jewel toned maybe? Whatever she wears, she will look amazing! That's a given.

I'm really looking forward to her telling BBJ everything she feels about him because imo, she wouldn't be going so insane if she wasn't totally and completely in love and vulnerable with him. So it'll be really cute to watch her "admit" that to his face at the frc basically laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:28 am

Someone posted network "stills"  in another thread of the two men approaching for the RC. Jordan appears confident and is smiling. Maybe MTP and LCD reassured him?  I hope so.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:32 am

bamagal wrote:Someone posted network "stills"  in another thread of the two men approaching for the RC. Jordan appears confident and is smiling. Maybe MTP and LCD reassured him?  I hope so.
I saw the pics the same way you did! I hope she learns to be a little more giving with him also, and stops the constant pressure while telling him nothing back of her feelings. It's totally her nature to be super loving to her partner imo, so I think once she lets herself open those floodgates with him, there will be no stopping it laugh out loud Definitely now post show, but hopefully even before the frc so he's confident going in, knowing he's her f1.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:37 am

ElonM wrote:So what colour dress do you guys think she will wear on ATFR?

She does look good in that shade of royal blue, though.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:54 am

I love how you can so clearly see the ring in his pocket because his pants are so tight as per usual giggling Anyone know Jimmy Fallon's "tight pants" song? If not, look it up. Always makes me think of our BBJ.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:59 am

shaughnessyb wrote:I love how you can so clearly see the ring in his pocket because his pants are so tight as per usual giggling Anyone know Jimmy Fallon's "tight pants" song? If not, look it up. Always makes me think of our BBJ.
Baddy!! Is that a ring in your pocket or are you just happy to see your (probably crying & sweating & hot mess) little unicorn?

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 14352410

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3386p48-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:04 am

Oh Alanna - my thoughts exactly! He looks like he can't get to her quickly enough.

bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:21 am

bamagal wrote:Oh Alanna - my thoughts exactly! He looks like he can't get to her quickly enough.
Right? I'm sure she probably needed to be locked away with him for days just detoxing after everything. Definitely good time for him to start cleaning up his life/phone while she was regaining sanity after the frc. laugh out loud

It seems she's fine now though and it's largely because of him imo. She reminds me of how I felt about Ashley and Kait during their seasons' airing. Their post-show behavior is totally incongruous to what's happening onscreen, so I have to think that the reason all these leads are so happy and giggly post-show is their guy bts doing the heavy lifting in keeping each respective lead sane now that he's around. It was true for Ash and for Kait, so I have to think/hope it's also true for Jo.  

Not to say that a woman can only be happy if she ends up with someone, obviously, but in this environment, where that's the goal and the main question? Yeah, in this environment, no happy relationship = no happy lead imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:37 am

He looks so sexy! :fanningfan :hearts love: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:41 am

Mommyof1 wrote:He looks so sexy!  :fanningfan  :hearts love: laugh out loud  

ITA -- even more sexy than when he first stepped out of the limo!  I was "impressed" then, but NOTHING compares to how he looks IN LOVE! IMHO

bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 am

bamagal wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:He looks so sexy!  :fanningfan  :hearts love: laugh out loud  

ITA -- even more sexy than when he first stepped out of the limo!  I was "impressed" then, but NOTHING compares to how he looks IN LOVE! IMHO

I agree too ! I love Jo & Jord together! IMO he is very sexy and together they are magic!
Looking toward for Monday night & despite al the "drama" in the previews which happens every time, I am hoping for an epic proposal & the smile, love & relief on both their faces!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13