SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by everly Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:57 pm

The episode description was predictable to laugh out loud I knew they were going to continue to have doubts around BBJ.

everly

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:00 pm

everly wrote:The episode description was predictable to laugh out loud I knew they were going to continue to have doubts around BBJ.
Ugh. Surrrrrriously...Who could blame him if he left this mess in general and this mess in adorable girl form named Jo, simultaneously shoving him away and trying to pull him as close as possible to her and freaking out that he might be traveling for work one day in the distant future?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:01 pm

No doubt, and then right before the FRC, JoJo will have a moment of clarity and realize that BBJ is her future Baddy husband! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Okay, this is unnerving! What if we're wrong? Now I  am beginning to sound like JoJo! Just kidding - I  think.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:14 pm

At worst I expect them to in the real world which IMO they are doing ie no engagement.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Baddy said during their SQT that he sees himself in love and down on a knee at the end, so I think they are definitely engaged.  :yes:

Spoiler King said the same.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:19 pm

So do I. I think he's realized what a catch he has in JoJo and that all of these freakouts are because of the Show.

Last edited by rhondam on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:20 pm

I am not happy with more doubts...the already sceptical viewers will not be able to get behind their relationship. IMO they need all the support that they can get to make it or stand a chance IRL
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:22 pm

IA. I think they are happy together and if something has or does end up rocking their boat, then it has to do with all the external pressure. They just need to do what the last B'ette and her F1 did, abd hang on to each other for dear life. 
Imo
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:26 pm

I tend to think it will depend on Jordan. If JoJo continues to be needy and whiny (still love you JoJo), Jordan may possibly jump ship. If JoJo's relaxes, I think they could be amazing together. JMO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:29 pm

One thing that struck me when JoJo shared that both of the guys love her was their facial expressions. Robby didn't seem to miss a beat, but Jordan looked like he suddenly didn't feel well. I think Jordan's feeling of security was yanked out from under him. I can't quite figure out what was going on in Robby's mind. He just seemed happy to be there, or maybe he didn't hear what JoJo said. Jordan sure heard it, and so did his heart.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Robby looked totally oblivious and Jordan looked crushed.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13