SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
Southerngal wrote:Well, I hope Josh thinks about it BEFORE he gets her pregnant and then its HIS child she's pawning off all of the time.  
Why? He'll have mm watching the kiddo. She needs a hobby real bad. Imo.

spitcoffee So true!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:44 pm

If it's nursery school/pre-school "full-time" depends on the age group and the hours and the school.
Example: Full time for 2.5 yrs old is 5 days a week 3 hrs a day at my grandson's school.
3 yr olds can have a longer day, same for 4yr olds.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:35 am

Alanna wrote:
Josh and his mom are masters of self delusion and seeing what they want to. When the breakup comes, Josh will be informing us it's because he's looking for a good mom for his future kids but never mention the Duh specifically, we'll just meant to infer what kind of mother he'll find her post mortem of the relationship. It's how they work imo.

ITA. With Josh it is always someone else's fault and never his own and MM's SM activity has proven to me that he gets it from her. I am sure when if the break up happens that Josh will throw in some scriptures and inspirational quotes for good measure to show how he is so #blessed to be searching for his 3rd fiancee.

Josh is just the worst to me. no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:ITA. With Josh it is always someone else's fault and never his own and MM's SM activity has proven to me that he gets it from her.  I am sure when if the break up happens that Josh will throw in some scriptures and inspirational quotes for good measure to show how he is so #blessed to be searching for his 3rd fiancee.

Josh is just the worst to me. no

IMO, it's definitely when not if the break up happens.  Unless the Duhhh just likes being treated as a pretty face / arm candy and a doormat with absolutely no individual feelings, thoughts and opinions that vary from BOR or MM's.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:57 am

^ It's definitely 'when' they break up and not 'if' to me as well.

I think their relationship is already on its way to being over, imo, and I think the Us Weekly spread was nothing more than Josh's attempt (and Amanda's) to try change the negative view of viewers because it is messing up their shilling $$$ opportunities as a showmance couple.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:15 pm

I know this was a big topic of discussion yesterday but according to Amanda's snapchat her daughters are in Palm Springs with them. So she didn't leave them.

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 87b72b10 beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 86669110 beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:31 pm

The kids just got there today. They weren't in the car with her on the way yesterday.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Maybe they are indentured slaves and are on the job now--you know, cooking, cleaning etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:09 pm

These two appear to still be going strong to me, but I also realize appearances can be deceiving.  Either way, I'm still very much rooting for Jomanda because despite the reasons some may have for hating on him or them, I think they are both good people at the core and I think they really complement each other.  She's a calming force for him, which he needs, and he is caring, dedicated and loyal to her, which she needs.  It would be shame for a couple with potential to be destroyed by all the public negativity before they ever really have a chance to build a solid foundation.     Call me a hopeless romantic, but I root for love (this goes for all the couples). *EDIT*
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Southerngal wrote:The kids just got there today.  They weren't in the car with her on the way yesterday.
I was just about to post that I wouldn't be surprised if Amanda made sure to get the kids there today and snapchat them so she looks like  "good mom".

It's all for show and Josh and Amanda are all about image, imo.

If Josh and Amanda want to be good role models for her kids the best thing they can do is spend time with the kids and off of SM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:16 pm

^^^ I think they do spend plenty of time with the kids off SM.  You are seeing a 30 second snapchat, or a picture on IG.  There are 23 hours and 59 minutes of each day that you aren't seeing. Those girls look very happy and loved in the brief glimpses we get of them. That's the most important thing.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Beach Lover wrote:These two appear to still be going strong to me, but I also realize appearances can be deceiving.  Either way, I'm still very much rooting for Jomanda because despite the reasons some may have for hating on him or them, I think they are both good people at the core and I think they really complement each other.  She's a calming force for him, which he needs, and he is caring, dedicated and loyal to her, which she needs.  It would be shame for a couple with potential to be destroyed by all the public negativity before they ever really have a chance to build a solid foundation.     Call me a hopeless romantic, but I root for love (this goes for all the couples).

I don't see Amanda being a calming force for Josh at all, quite the opposite, imo. I think they just feed off each other for their drama and egos and all I see is a train wreck coming and that they care more about their image and $$$ shilling potential than anything else. Those poor babies.

I feel sorry for her kids. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214