SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:53 pm

mindless wrote:I think watching the ATFR tonight, it'll be easy to tell if there's trouble in paradise. JoJo is not a good actress. Jordan's always a bit shifty though, so can't read too much into his squirming. I'll just focus on JoJo.
Haha good call. Though, honestly, I'm not sure if tonight is the best time to "judge/decide" IMO. Especially if JoJo and/or Jordan are annoyed by the edits/way tptb try to do things. I think tommorows press will be a better indicator IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:00 pm

@budlight on Twitter has JoJo doing a commercial! laugh out loud She'll be with Jason Derulo and Brett Eltridge at the Dallas Convention for the beer.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Good! She was a good presenter at the music award show. She should get the gigs in the biz now.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:05 pm

If anyone could bring over her commercial, that'd be great! It's on @budlight Twitter. But Kathy also retweeted it, a few minutes ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:20 pm

^ Here's the link:

https://twitter.com/budlight/status/760117592488939524

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:22 pm

Lace, Daniel, Ashley, and Nick will be in the audience of ATFR tonight. Nick said on snapchat "I thought I'd finally crash JoJo's season" laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:24 pm

She looks good and this is exactly what I think she wanted with this ett stuff. I hope she gets more commercials and things like this.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Wait. The way she worded it saying "join guests..." makes it sound like she's hosting the beer can can! Whoop! Gotta love the beer! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:32 pm

when is the DWTS announcement???
because it seems to me that she is already on her go trying to milk the cows...

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:33 pm

HEA wrote:when is the DWTS announcement???

JMO
I wishhhhhh. That's not happening though IMO. No girl lead has been on that show since Trista..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

JMO
I wishhhhhh. That's not happening though IMO. No girl lead has been on that show since Trista..

Obviously the ratings will help them to see that she is bringing ratings... especially with the explosive dramatic ending tonight right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:36 pm

HEA wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

JMO

Obviously the ratings will help them to see that she is bringing ratings... especially with the explosive dramatic ending tonight right?
Dramatic ending? I doubt it.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily