SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by eirekay Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Seabear wrote:The negative response to JoJo choosing Jordan has been relentless. Particularly this past week with JoJo eliminating Luke and Chase. Maybe if things are strained in the relationship...JoJo is pulling the plug now to avoid what will be a brutal justification defensive press tour..with all the negative relationship and Aaron and Ben questions they will be asked at every turn. Instead of rolling out the red carpet...they will be walking down an ally littered with red flags. IF big IF they split already...maybe JoJo is weighing her best positive exit strategy. Monday will tell the story with the RL interactions.      JMO

Negative response to Ben picking Courtney was behind their pre ATFR break. Ben cracked under all the negative press. Courtney went into the ATFR not knowing whether they were still a couple or not. They reunited at ATFR and lasted a while afterwards but it was very "iffy".
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:04 pm

In K's blog, she mentions that as early as the final 4 rc, the choice for Jo was between Robby and BBJ. If there's a mesnick, it's going to be to Robby. Chase and Luke are done with Jo imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:04 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ya'know what I was just thinking: there's a video from JoJo at the MTA, answering questions. And she's asked who she thinks should be the next bachelor, and her answer was very interesting... The way she worded what she did, I thought was head scratching. It's on the @bacheloretteabc Twitter, if anyone can pls bring it over.

I think she said 'right now' for Luke and Chase because they were already eliminated.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:07 pm

^^ Yea that's why I hope for Jojo's sake they just make a clean break. IMO doesn't really have anything to do with RS being right/wrong. He cares about being right about the ending, which I think he will be. BUt IMO it has been very obvious Jojo/Jordan wouldn't last, I don't really think rumors of a breakup would stump RS, because even if they say they are together at ATFR doesn't mean much.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:07 pm

If they are just pretending we'll see it. There's no keeping her off her Jordan if they done. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:If they are just pretending we'll see it. There's no keeping her off her Jordan if they done. JMO.
Also, she acts like a kid when she's hurt or upset. She will be pouting and probs crying if they're done and the show is forcing them to stay together. So I think we'll see what's going on at atfr.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:11 pm

I received requests and permission to bring this over to a couple threads. 
It was provided to the forum by Julychild

Here’s a little insider information. Des, Ali and I were actually there for when JoJo was down to her final 4. Our appearance got cut so they didn’t show it BUT I remember she was really struggling with who she was going to send home. We all need to remember this is about how SHE feels. Not how we feel. So, clearly it was between Robby and Jordan…I asked JoJo, does it really matter who you send home and when if it’s clearly between two others?  It was very obvious to us that it was between Robby and Jordan. This is probably why our part got cut. There was no point in talking about 4 guys when it was between 2.
http://kaitlynbristowe.com/is-this-my-fantasy-suite/

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy II Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Just a feeling on my part - but, watching the MTA - it just seemed as though she was
a bit down/sad. When Chris asked her if she was happy - she didn't have that instant
smile or glow about her. I hope that she is happy either way!!

Darcy II

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Even if JoJo and Jordan insist on "After The Final Rose" that their relationship is just fine don't believe everything you hear. ABC has a vested interest in couples presenting a happy front. At least for a few months. They want viewers and contestants to trust the process.

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/jojo-fletcher-picks-wrong-person-robby-hayes-and-jordan-rodgers-are-players-she-should-177436

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Alanna wrote:In K's blog, she mentions that as early as the final 4 rc, the choice for Jo was between Robby and BBJ. If there's a mesnick, it's going to be to Robby. Chase and Luke are done with Jo imo.

Can we agree to disagree on this? Smiley I don't think that Chase is "done" with Jo - to have grown so much emotionally during this season, it may take him a while to get over her!  JMO Not sure he would be part of a mesnick, but I think he loved her deeply!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Chase may not be done with Jojo but more its vice versa. If there is a mesnic it won't be her going with Luke or Chase.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:33 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Even if JoJo and Jordan insist on "After The Final Rose" that their relationship is just fine don't believe everything you hear. ABC has a vested interest in couples presenting a happy front. At least for a few months. They want viewers and contestants to trust the process.

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/jojo-fletcher-picks-wrong-person-robby-hayes-and-jordan-rodgers-are-players-she-should-177436

There quoting RS, this is what he wants, he is getting more media attention and more hits...I'm still choosing to believe what US magazine reported yesterday that they are VERY happy post show. Hugesmile

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily