SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:52 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:So, watching that video above, it looks like Jordan was the guy that wrote her the note...NOT Robby.

What video?

In the article. At the top of the page.

Thanks! It wasn't showing up on my phone at first but i got it now.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:57 am

everly wrote:I feel like he chickened out because of what she said during the FD RC. He was confident which is why he told her he would ask but then she told both he and Robby she was crazy about them both so I think he became unsure.
Yup!!! It's all her own mind games and screwing around with him that got him to that point that he wasn't sure what to do. I would feel the same way: if she's constantly questioning me and comparing me to Ben and ex rascal bf Chad, then I'm not f1 and don't need to further embarrass myself by proposing and asking for permission.

I'm glad he finally got it done though and wrote her a note that she's everything and was able to verbalize it to her parents as well, before knowing he's f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:01 am

Between Jo's I'm so happy so have you both here garbage and apparently the MTP not going well (from the epi description), I can see Baddy not asking.  It's her own fault and doing, but she'll have a meltdown regardless!  laugh out loud  And I really have a hard time blaming him!  She's kind of exhausting and a tiny bit high maintaince. Baddy will have his hands full. Jo needs to simmer down, suck it up and go with the flow a bit more!  laugh out loud

So I agree, the phone call will be to ask for permission now that he's decided It's him and Robby is just gonna have to just take a hike.  And hopefully, he got some reassurance (not using the word in a negative way laugh out loud ) from Jojo as well on their LCD.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:04 am

Could he have called his family? Maybe it didnt feel right proposing if he hadnt talked to his parents and let them share in the moment? Wouldnt her dad have been within walking distance... Im sure the producers would have gladly went with him with their cameras laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Between Jo's I'm so happy so have you both here garbage and apparently the MTP not going well (from the epi description), I can see Baddy not asking.  It's her own fault and doing, but she'll have a meltdown regardless!  laugh out loud  And I really have a hard time blaming him!  She's kind of exhausting and a tiny bit high maintaince.  Baddy will have his hands full.  Jo needs to simmer down, suck it up and go with the flow a bit more!  laugh out loud

So I agree, the phone call will be to ask for permission now that he's decided It's him and Robby is just gonna have to just take a hike.  And hopefully, he got some reassurance (not using the word in a negative way laugh out loud ) from Jojo as well on their LCD.  JMO
Tiny bit high maintainance???? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I don't think she's changing anytime soon but I think he's made the decision that it's not a show stopper for him and he can manage to the maintainance level required here laugh out loud, as evidenced by the 24/7 phone attachment we've seen of Jo post-show. He might even like it and love that side of her, many men do ime and imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:14 am

Maybe he was trying to call Reya to cancel before he proposed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:41 am

Good point and though, NV.

Alanna wrote:Tiny bit high maintainance???? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Hugesmile I was trying to be nice and a tiny bit of :dripdrip slipped threw. laugh out loud Clearly she's totally high maintaince and hopefully, as it appears so far from the happy Jo we see, he likes dealing with, handling and helping maintain her.  laugh out loud

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe he was trying to call Reya to cancel before he proposed.

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 17 3806527698 with this show anything is possible!  That would really upset and stick it to RS and the rumors.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:22 am

It’s not the words, it’s the feeling that matters.  This blog nails it for me.

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/7/26/12283844/bachelorette-recap-jordan-rodgers-jojo-robby-chase-luke

The human part of me sees JoJo as somebody who is genuinely trying to figure out how she feels about these people, and applauds her for her ability to assess her emotions in these benchmark moments. The cynical part of me thinks she's waiting until people say extremely emotional moments in front of a bunch of cameras before kicking them off because, damn, that's, like, spectacular TV, and applauds her for maximizing heartbreak for profit. Either way: She's putting a lot of value in some words.

… On the last season of The Bachelor, JoJo had her heart broken because Ben told her he loved her, then went ahead and got engaged to Lauren. So on this episode, she a) breaks up with Luke, because he hadn't literally said "I love you" even though he'd done a lot of things to indicate that and then b) breaks up with Chase, because she didn't feel the way she wanted to feel when "I love you" was said, although she did want to love him.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:30 am

SueSt wrote:It’s not the words, it’s the feeling that matters.  This blog nails it for me.

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/7/26/12283844/bachelorette-recap-jordan-rodgers-jojo-robby-chase-luke

The human part of me sees JoJo as somebody who is genuinely trying to figure out how she feels about these people, and applauds her for her ability to assess her emotions in these benchmark moments. The cynical part of me thinks she's waiting until people say extremely emotional moments in front of a bunch of cameras before kicking them off because, damn, that's, like, spectacular TV, and applauds her for maximizing heartbreak for profit. Either way: She's putting a lot of value in some words.

… On the last season of The Bachelor, JoJo had her heart broken because Ben told her he loved her, then went ahead and got engaged to Lauren. So on this episode, she a) breaks up with Luke, because he hadn't literally said "I love you" even though he'd done a lot of things to indicate that and then b) breaks up with Chase, because she didn't feel the way she wanted to feel when "I love you" was said, although she did want to love him.

Great article. And this, which has been my opinion all along.

The episode ends with a glimpse of next week's finale. JoJo explains her predicament to her parents. You see, she worries that if she chooses Jordan and things go sour, she'll regret not picking Robby, but if she picks Robby, she'll always wonder if things would've worked out better with Jordan.

If she truly is so conflicted, then IMO neither one of them is the right one for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

The episode ends with a glimpse of next week's finale. JoJo explains her predicament to her parents. You see, she worries that if she chooses Jordan and things go sour, she'll regret not picking Robby, but if she picks Robby, she'll always wonder if things would've worked out better with Jordan.

If she truly is so conflicted, then IMO neither one of them is the right one for her.

ITA, GA. hi
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:37 am

I think her only conflict is should she choose the one shes in love with, or choose the safe choice.  Inpersonally dont think Robbie is a safe choice... I just think with Robbie the ball is in her court and if she chooses Jordan, the ball is in his.  I think its a power thing ...is she going to relinquish it or keep it?  Thats the question that gets answered next week.   Its not about love because Jordan is the one her heart wants, and that was the esssence of the conversation with her parents.

Eta. I hate typing on ipads.... I like keyboards so much better :tissuebox

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
SueSt wrote:It’s not the words, it’s the feeling that matters.  This blog nails it for me.

Great article. And this, which has been my opinion all along.

^ That's similar to what Ben expressed about JoJo and Lauren and some folks said the same thing. That if he was THAT torn and unsure, he shouldn't have proposed to neither. And now look..? Months later, Lauren was always the one and blah blah blah. Same sh*t different season.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily